Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. .

I suppose the answer to that is, post your evidence.

I'll never see that post because there can't be evidence of something that isn't true.

That's not really what this thread is about and I have no problem posting about that in the right threads.

I don't need to waste my time on dishonest partisan hacks anyways. If you claim there is "no evidence" that Obama was born in Kenya then you aren't worthy of my time b/c there's mountains of evidence to that end and you clearly have already made a conscious decision to deny that reality.

Is your birther/racist past coming back to haunt you?

Good. I like to see bad people fail.

I've already warned you CC, that I will put you on ignore if you insist on making every issue about this non-related issue of where Obama was born. It's been a few weeks, so let me refresh that warning for you. And I only had to give you that warning b/c you made every post about that b/c you were being a lunatic. So if you wanna be ignored, then by all means keep on with your tired rhetoric.

I've already warned you CC, that I will put you on ignore if you insist on making every issue about this non-related issue of where Obama was born. It's been a few weeks, so let me refresh that warning for you. And I only had to give you that warning b/c you made every post about that b/c you were being a lunatic. So if you wanna be ignored, then by all means keep on with your tired rhetoric.

Warned me ? Boy, I'm scared....

Feel free dickless.

If you're not comfortable with your birther/racist past being pointed out, you shouldn't have one. Something to think about.

Feel free dickless.

If you're not comfortable with your birther/racist past being pointed out, you shouldn't have one. Something to think about.

And ignored. And I'm sure when I get the urge to check one of your posts, you'll still be blathering about how I'm a racist b/c I believe Obama was born in Kenya.

Ta ta psychopath.

Feel free dickless.

And ignored. And I'm sure when I get the urge to check one of your posts, you'll still be blathering about how I'm a racist b/c I believe Obama was born in Kenya.

Ta ta psychopath.

Actually, I haven't brought you up in a while...frankly I do remember saying that I effectively shut you up because I hadn't noticed you posting. Post...don't post....you're hardly a topic of discussion. Someone saw my quote from you on the tag line and now they know, as I do, that you have these racist tendencies. Sorry. The truth hurts. Too bad you can't respond...for you that is.

Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

and yet, Papa Obama releases illegal guns
into Mexico without telling the gov't

As usual, Papa Obama's
priorities are not right

Last edited:
And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. .

I'll never see that post because there can't be evidence of something that isn't true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBdUvLzdH_M]Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Born There - Birthplace "Already Well Known" / Audio Recording - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBdUvLzdH_M]Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Born There - Birthplace "Already Well Known" / Audio Recording - YouTube[/ame]

Ahh yes, the conspiracy whacko coin of the realm...amatuerish You Tube videos. Amazingly the legions of Conserve-hate-ives who swear "We shout down the birthers everytime" aren't chiming in....that is sad that they beleive this shit.

No doubt both of these "minorities" voted for him
cracker-vs-minority.png

Forum List

Back