Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals.

Do you have any evidence whatsover Obama treated Latinos different than a white crowd?

Any shred at all? Anything? Or are you just speaking from your ass again?

From the article

Indeed, there is plenty of silverware at large events like the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Taking away eating utensils because of a perceived danger might be explainable if this were a diner in the middle of East LA. But this was an event by the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. He doesn't trust latino elected or appointed officials, he puts them in the same category as field hands. Yesh, we get that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals.

Do you have any evidence whatsover Obama treated Latinos different than a white crowd?

From the article

Indeed, there is plenty of silverware at large events like the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Taking away eating utensils because of a perceived danger might be explainable if this were a diner in the middle of East LA. But this was an event by the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. He doesn't trust latino elected or appointed officials, he puts them in the same category as field hands. Yesh, we get that.

You're making a guess at that point. If the tables are 12 feet away anyone with a knife or fork may not be a threat. Put that table 3 feet away and you may have a threat. There could be any amount of logistical reasoning for the Secret Service to do this. The article says this is routine practice.

From the article

You're making a guess at that point. If the tables are 12 feet away anyone with a knife or fork may not be a threat. Put that table 3 feet away and you may have a threat. There could be any amount of logistical reasoning for the Secret Service to do this. The article says this is routine practice.

It seems odd though that there are no references to this "routine practice" at any other presidential events. Routine events don't usually get news coverage.

As I was saying yesterday, keep this shit up. Pretty soon no-one will believe a word you idiots have to say.

Here he comes to save the day LWC LWC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man lightenup. I'm not for drugs, but in your case you might NEED a joint

If it was meant to be humorous, then, yes, it's funny.

But it doesn't look to me like the OP meant it as humor.

Secret Services confiscates cutlery at Obama event - POLITICO.com

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals. But worse, they weren't even allowed forks.

Yup, Obama can treat you Latinos like shit. Who else you going to vote for? Right? You get what you pay for.

I wouldn't invite someone to dinner whom I felt couldn't be trusted with the flatware. I would find other ways to appeal to their voting decision.

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals. But worse, they weren't even allowed forks.

Yup, Obama can treat you Latinos like shit. Who else you going to vote for? Right? You get what you pay for.

But hey? he gave 800,000 of them Amnesty...a chance to thwart the system and vote...Fair Trade, NO?

The more you "give" to someone, the more they will "take" from you, in other ways, as you have bought, their sense of pride in themselves.

But hey? he gave 800,000 of them Amnesty...a chance to thwart the system and vote...Fair Trade, NO?

The more you "give" to someone, the more they will "take" from you, in other ways, as you have bought, their sense of pride in themselves.

Agreed. Opens up a pandora's box that we are seeing the effects of now.

It's madness.

From the article

It seems odd though that there are no references to this "routine practice" at any other presidential events. Routine events don't usually get news coverage.

I can't comment on the news coverage: I'm not sure why this one made the papers (or in this case, Politico.com). I do know why it was brought up here; it was an attempt to smear the President. I called him on it and he's been running away ever since.

I guess any of the rumors you've heard about Politico.com being in Obama's pocket were incorrect..

Last edited:

It's a public interest story.

Routine events get news coverage, when they're interesting, in the form of public interest stories.

From the article

Routine like having Cell phones and other recording devices comfiscated at an Obama event?

From the article

So, you're saying the secret service wouldn't be willing to take a fork for the President? Well, you might have a point, they weren't willing to take a shoe for Bush.

From the article

So, you're saying the secret service wouldn't be willing to take a fork for the President? Well, you might have a point, they weren't willing to take a shoe for Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFX-dKpcDz8]George Bush shoe attack - YouTube[/ame]

I can't comment on the news coverage: I'm not sure why this one made the papers (or in this case, Politico.com). I do know why it was brought up here; it was an attempt to smear the President. I called him on it and he's been running away ever since.

I guess any of the rumors you've heard about Politico.com being in Obama's pocket were incorrect..

Its unusual for there to be an announcement of the fact that the "sharp objects" were being removed.... they usually just come thru and collect the utensils up.

Maybe we should be wondering why Obama's folks broke away from protocal :dunno:

I personally think this president has surrounded himself with idiots.... because we all know "the buck does not stop with Obama" :eusa_think:

Its unusual for there to be an announcement of the fact that the "sharp objects" were being removed.... they usually just come thru and collect the utensils up.

I personally think this president has surrounded himself with idiots.... because we all know "the buck does not stop with Obama" :eusa_think:

It wasn't one of "Obama's folks" who made the announcement. Sheesh.

It wasn't one of "Obama's folks" who made the announcement. Sheesh.

OK... my bad, but it is still an unusual move.

That IS worthy of noting.

Republicans are actually stupid enough to think Latinos are stupid enough to believe their bullshit.

and Democrats are actually stupid enough to think Latinos are stupid enough to believe their Bullshit......works both ways Ravi.....they dont like many Republicans because of their more open bigotry towards them....but they also dont like the Democratic phoniness towards them.....and dont think they dont know it.....as a matter of fact its the Democratic party that just may be the ones being played by the Latinos to get what they want.....

how come the 4 posters who thanked Ravi for her post did not thank me for mine?....its just as true.....:eusa_eh:.....

Republicans are actually stupid enough to think Latinos are stupid enough to believe their bullshit.

and Democrats are actually stupid enough to think Latinos are stupid enough to believe their Bullshit......works both ways Ravi.....they dont like many Republicans because of their more open bigotry towards them....but they also dont like the Democratic phoniness towards them.....and dont think they dont know it.....as a matter of fact its the Democratic party that just may be the ones being played by the Latinos to get what they want.....

how come the 4 posters who thanked Ravi for her post did not thank me for mine?....its just as true.....:eusa_eh:.....

Because your post was a deflection. :thup:

You'd love to see it as a mere attempt to smear the president. But in reality, Obama racially profiled Mexicans as potential criminals and he decided they couldn't be trusted with forks. Sucks when you lecture on one thing and then do something different huh?

CaféAuLait;5504289 said:
No thanks.

Gas bag says he has proof of Obama being born in Kenya. I'm sure he doesn't since there is none.

I'm more interested in his logic behind it to be honest with you. Whenever you get them to try to explain the mechanics of it; it sounds even more bizarre.

That Gas Bag has said that Obama caused it is interesting too; I'm awaiting what Obama personally did or said in 2007/2008 to cause this doubt....

When someone calls him on his bullshit he gets really belligerent.

Maybe Hillary Clinton's team could fill you in on why they started the birther movement. ;)

Source?

I'm guessing you didn't get a source. Did you google it eventually? Or did you decide to stay ignorant?

Forum List

Back