Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

Where is your proof about Obama being born in Kenya and the logic behind it? You're not chickening out are you?

How about you first admit that I showed you the difference between common and routine. Or are you too proud?

The dictionary proved they are interchangeable. Colloquial language also indicates it.

Your turn. Show us your proof that Obama was born in Kenya as well as your logic behind such an absurd suggestion. What other Presidents have you questioned as to the veracity of their birth certificate being legitimate?

But they are not always interchangeable. And I've given you easy to understand examples as to why that is so. So if you're going to be that dense and/or dishonest then I'll leave you to your own devices.

How about you first admit that I showed you the difference between common and routine. Or are you too proud?

The dictionary proved they are interchangeable. Colloquial language also indicates it.

Your turn. Show us your proof that Obama was born in Kenya as well as your logic behind such an absurd suggestion. What other Presidents have you questioned as to the veracity of their birth certificate being legitimate?

But they are not always interchangeable. And I've given you easy to understand examples as to why that is so. So if you're going to be that dense and/or dishonest then I'll leave you to your own devices.

And refuse to give your "evidence" about a Kenyan birth for Mr. Obama. How very predictable. I own you!!!

The dictionary definition is proof enough. Colloquial English usage reports interchangeability of the terms. Your source in the OP is from Politico.com; not Oxford University.

And refuse to give your "evidence" about a Kenyan birth for Mr. Obama. How very predictable. I own you!!!

The dictionary definition is proof enough. Colloquial English usage reports interchangeability of the terms. Your source in the OP is from Politico.com; not Oxford University.

Go ahead and start a poll about whether common and routine are interchangeable if you're so sure.

Go ahead and start a poll about whether common and routine are interchangeable if you're so sure.

I have a dictionary definition on my side as well as common sense. I'm quite happy with my proof.

Speaking of which, you SAID you had proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Were you lying there too? I know you can't help yourself but c'mon...this was a few minutes ago.

Lets see the proof and the logic behind it boy.

A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.

Gee, the great gasbag doesn't tell the whole truth again.

Im not going to take a side here... I figured it was normal, but I was just curious as to why they announced it like that.
Normally the tables are just quietly cleared... at least thats what I thought.

One other thing struck me as odd.... are these not Elected and Appointed Officials?

The weren't just "average Joes".

I just thought it all a bit odd is all...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I have a dictionary definition on my side as well as common sense. I'm quite happy with my proof.

Speaking of which, you SAID you had proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Were you lying there too? I know you can't help yourself but c'mon...this was a few minutes ago.

He was born in one of the 57 states....who gives a shit?

Just out of curiosity....if you say you have proof then don't produce it, can we assume you're lying about having the proof or is this another attempt at English gymnastics on your part?

Just out of curiosity....if you say you have proof then don't produce it, can we assume you're lying about having the proof or is this another attempt at English gymnastics on your part?

Are you arguing the birth thing in 2 threads, really? REALLY?
look this thread was fun, it was fun mocking democrats for their "racism" just like the project onto republicans all the time, but you really take everything at face value? Well you need to come over to the conservative side and be a strict constructionist!

look this thread was fun, it was fun mocking democrats for their "racism" just like the project onto republicans all the time, but you really take everything at face value? Well you need to come over to the conservative side and be a strict constructionist!

No thanks.

Gas bag says he has proof of Obama being born in Kenya. I'm sure he doesn't since there is none.

I'm more interested in his logic behind it to be honest with you. Whenever you get them to try to explain the mechanics of it; it sounds even more bizarre.

That Gas Bag has said that Obama caused it is interesting too; I'm awaiting what Obama personally did or said in 2007/2008 to cause this doubt....

When someone calls him on his bullshit he gets really belligerent.

No thanks.

Gas bag says he has proof of Obama being born in Kenya. I'm sure he doesn't since there is none.

I'm more interested in his logic behind it to be honest with you. Whenever you get them to try to explain the mechanics of it; it sounds even more bizarre.

That Gas Bag has said that Obama caused it is interesting too; I'm awaiting what Obama personally did or said in 2007/2008 to cause this doubt....

Well If he has proof, just put it out, I dont really care at this point. His dad was Kenyan. I dont know is he a good distance runner, then we may need to reinvestigate this?

I wouldn't start that poll either if I were you. You'd get grilled.

Best-Sources-of-Protein-chicken.jpg

No thanks.

Maybe Hillary Clinton's team could fill you in on why they started the birther movement. ;)

Nice one, but that's making me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to get me some fried chicken and cream soda.

Nice one, but that's making me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to get me some fried chicken and cream soda.

Careful! Mentioning fried chicken might get you labeled a racist. :eek:

CaféAuLait;5504295 said:

Careful! Mentioning fried chicken might get you labeled a racist. :eek:

How true, I really thought the cream soda (aka red pop) would do that, but noone is on to see it and I acutally like both!

A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.

Sounds like you're willing to take something at face value in an effort to pretend that I'm not telling the truth. It's supposedly "common" but not standard. Do you think at those high society affairs, Obama is announcing that they'll be taking the forks?

And frankly, a man that can't trust me with a fork is not a man I want for president.
:eusa_hand: I wouldn't trust you with a spoon. You're batshit crazy, not to mention a liar.

Sounds like you're willing to take something at face value in an effort to pretend that I'm not telling the truth. It's supposedly "common" but not standard. Do you think at those high society affairs, Obama is announcing that they'll be taking the forks?

And frankly, a man that can't trust me with a fork is not a man I want for president.
:eusa_hand: I wouldn't trust you with a spoon. You're batshit crazy, not to mention a liar.

XXXX loves my spoon.

CaféAuLait;5504289 said:

No thanks.

Maybe Hillary Clinton's team could fill you in on why they started the birther movement. ;)

Source?

Yo, Gas Bag, where is your proof that Obama was born in Kenya? More importantly, what is your logic behind it? You weren't lying (again), were you?

Forum List

Back