Obama Knew James Comey Was Going to Blackmail the incoming President of the United States

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Yes he did. It's time to put this usurper in jail. What I mean is Obama is a criminal who was never a natural born Citizen by his own admission. He was never qualified under Article 1 Section 2 of the Constitution. Nevertheless, he needs to be Indicted and I think he knows it's going to happen. I'm exited, aren't you! I want to see this dark skin in shackles and whipped like Kunta Kinte in Roots. It would be a MAGA event.

:whip:

Joe di Genova: Barack Obama Knew James Comey Was Going to Blackmail the incoming President of the United States (VIDEO)

Last edited:
Why would an African Negro slave trader sell a Negro to an International Jewish slave trader and eventually to an American back in the day purchase a Negro only to have the Negro tortured for no reason. Makes no sense. That said, Obama is a Kenyan/Somalian, probably the most inbred, vile savages in Africa.

Obama is guilty as sin in this attempted coup by the Libtards in government.

He needs to be in a Federal prison the same as the other asshole Moon Bats that were pissed because their girl didn't win.

Clinton-Obama-Brennan-Clapper-EPOCH-TIMES-SPYGATE-550x330.jpg

Yes he did. It's time to put this usurper in jail. What I mean is Obama is a criminal who was never a natural born Citizen by his own admission. He was never qualified under Article 1 Section 2 of the Constitution. Nevertheless, he needs to be Indicted and I think he knows it's going to happen. I'm exited, aren't you! I want to see this dark skin in shackles and whipped like Kunta Kinte in Roots. It would be a MAGA event.

Joe di Genova: Barack Obama Knew James Comey Was Going to Blackmail the incoming President of the United States (VIDEO)

I don't believe Obama "knew" about this...I think he "orchestrated" it.

Obama was also behind the Clinton investigation. His way of telling her..."I'm your Daddy."

As long as at least one of the parents are a citizen, so is the child. His mother was pure American so DumBama is a citizen even if he spent his life in Kenya. John McCain was not born in the US either.

That aside, don't expect the trail to lead to Obama. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that happen, but I don't think it's likely. I would like to see Comey and gang face consequences for their activities including perjury for the phony FISA court application.

Well MAGAman, I suppose it doesn't matter to anyone, but any creds you had with me just got flushed. You appear to be a vindictive pissant who can't even make up his own lies, relying on Joe DiGenova (the right's answer to Avenatti) instead, coupled with an unhealthy psychosis related to skin color.

How long before you have enough Rubles to retire to Crimea?

As long as at least one of the parents are a citizen, so is the child. His mother was pure American so DumBama is a citizen even if he spent his life in Kenya. John McCain was not born in the US either.

That aside, don't expect the trail to lead to Obama. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that happen, but I don't think it's likely. I would like to see Comey and gang face consequences for their activities including perjury for the phony FISA court application.
Yep, Spineless McCain never qualified to run for president....

He may not have had the qualities to be President, but he was a US citizen just like DumBama which of course made it perfectly legal for him to do so.

He may not have had the qualities to be President, but he was a US citizen just like DumBama which of course made it perfectly legal for him to do so.
You DO realize how funny it sounds that you value a Trump leadership as you slander McCain, don't you?

You DO realize how funny it sounds that you value a Trump leadership as you slander McCain, don't you?
Spineless McCain never became president for a reason… Unqualified end of story

Obama has been taking credit for things others have done since he became a politician.
However, Obama never takes the blame for anything he does.

Blackmail?

Would somebody please move this garbage to the conspiracy theory forum?

No I don't, please explain.

McCain is responsible for Commie Care still being part of the country today. It's not that he wanted to keep it, but he wanted to get even with Trump. The spoiled little man couldn't do what was best for the country, and instead, did what was best for himself. He was a petulant rich guy.

It would be one thing if he just didn't vote for it. But he campaigned on getting rid of Commie Care for years.

McCain is responsible for Commie Care still being part of the country today. It's not that he wanted to keep it, but he wanted to get even with Trump. The spoiled little man couldn't do what was best for the country, and instead, did what was best for himself. He was a petulant rich guy.

It would be one thing if he just didn't vote for it. But he campaigned on getting rid of Commie Care for years.
Lol
Yep, Spineless McCain was not the least bit conservative throughout his career politician career. Obviously he did not represent conservatives....

He also campaigned for legislative procedure, which it appears you find too cumbersome a process those Founding Fathers burdened us with. Just skip the debates, pro and con, and go for dumping process. This is just another fringe Republican version of 'it wasn't the BJ, it was the lying', only this time it is 'it wasn't the process, it was the aid to the needy'! God I pray there are more McCains out there who have some guts to stand up to you who would give up so much for so small and gnarly a man.

He also campaigned for legislative procedure, which it appears you find too cumbersome a process those Founding Fathers burdened us with. Just skip the debates, pro and con, and go for dumping process. This is just another fringe Republican version of 'it wasn't the BJ, it was the lying', only this time it is 'it wasn't the process, it was the aid to the needy'! God I pray there are more McCains out there who have some guts to stand up to you who would give up so much for so small and gnarly a man.

Where did I say there shouldn't have been any legislation process? I didn't say anything about the process, I made a comment about who participated and how.

You hate Trump because you belong to the party of hate. It's all your side has; promote hate. But I happen to like Trump and his accomplishments. Unlike DumBama, my life is better with Trump than Ears.

Lol
Spineless McCain was a piece of shit, because he turned into a career politician

Lol
Obama care was forced on millions of Americans that wanted nothing to do with it, could not afford it and absolutely did not benefit from it so shut the fuck up you fucking retard

Forum List

Back