Rev. Al speaking truth about Buttigieg

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The African American community isn't nearly as enamored with taking in the caboose as libs have said.

If you drive through the ghetto, stop for groups of young African American men and ask them if the are gay, in most places you will encounter a lot of hostility to the idea.

A lot of fear, and denial,you'll see in a lot of American cities.

I welcome any libs to take a drive out this evening in their own cities and see for themselves.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...al_problem_is_that_blacks_are_homophobic.html

I don't have a city of my own..

Fair enough. But the next time you are traveling to New York, rent a car at the airport and drive around Bed-Stuy and speak to the young African Americans.

You'll see what I, as well as Rev. Sharpton, are observing here.

you seem to be advertising for one. Moonie----the experiment did not have a
control------would you, please go thru "white cities" --and offer yourself to random young 'white' males ------as a control on the "caboose" study?

When is 'Rev' Al going to pay the millions he owes in back taxes?
Notice he NEVER says a word about Trump's taxes.

Fair enough. But the next time you are traveling to New York, rent a car at the airport and drive around Bed-Stuy and speak to the young African Americans.

I tend to not drive a thousand miles away for something I already know...

Thanks for admitting that the observation of both myself and the noted black theologian Sharpton are spot on in regards to the African American community.

Thanks for admitting that the observation of both myself and the noted black theologian Sharpton are spot on in regards to the African American community.
There is black homersexuals but not all homersexuals are black.Get it?

Excellent! You may have found a way to get rid of stupid libs!
What about the non-stupid libs that don't have an expensive citronella snorting machine.

My point, as well as that of the eminent theologian Rev. Sharpton, doesn't dispute that.

What I'm suggesting is that blacks are very hostile to the idea of being labeled as "gay".

My point, as well as that of the eminent theologian Rev. Sharpton, doesn't dispute that.

What I'm suggesting is that blacks are very hostile to the idea of being labeled as "gay".
'Al' was named a 'ordained preacher' when he was three years old. A bunch of negro woman in a S. Baptist church bestowed the label on 'Al'.
'Al' is a fucking disgrace to his race.
Anyway, he loses another ten pounds and two inches in height each year.
Soon he won't even be able to cast his own shadow.

'Al' was named a 'ordained preacher' when he was three years old. A bunch of negro woman in a S. Baptist church bestowed the label on 'Al'.
'Al' is a fucking disgrace to his race.
Anyway, he loses another ten pounds and two inches in height each year.
Soon he won't even be able to cast his own shadow.
He's so dark even his shadow is black.

Forum List

Back