Obama kills terrorists he is God. Bush waterboarded a couple and he was the devil?

Speaking personally - give me a choice between a clean death and torture, I'll take death every time.

Unless cake is involved. Cake is a whole nother discussion.

Speaking personally - give me a choice between a clean death and torture, I'll take death every time.

torture with severe pain? Yeah, I can see you preferring a clean death instead.

Waterboarding? Something that sits on the fence as it pertains to whether or not it is torture? Something that creates anxiety but causes no actual pain and has no long lasting affects?

You would prefer death over that?

I dont believe you.

Give me a choice of waterboarding, death, or being sent to those who do real bad-ass torture, and I'll take waterboarding.

No contest.

But, when you hire animals to do real torture for you, it's a good thing. :thup:

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with you people.

We execute criminals, we do not torture them. We execute them after they have been tried, convicted and allow decades to appeal - not to extract information or confessions

Gitmo detainees were caught on a battlefield in a war that was approved by congress. That makes them enemy combatants not criminals.

Obama has killed people in countries that we are not at war with. If any thing those people can't be considered enemy combatants.

So how do theses facts fit into your little world?

The facts are: We are at war with terrorist, they will be killed as freely as they have killed.

Party before Country. Party before Country. That's what the Democrats are all about. They feigned all that outrage when they were trying to get the power back. Now they have the power back. So it's all good. Same ole same ole. Nothing ever changes. It really is just a vicious circle in the end.

They totured the captives to create the intell they wanted so they could justify a war built on lies.

Torture does not work.

It gives you bad intell.

They wanted bad intell

Move vintage posts from LIESmatters. So you're saying, 9/11 was a war built on lies? The attack on 9/11 never occurred? Because, sweetheart, the people tortured were Al Qaeda and had NOTHING to do with Iraq.

You just can't admit when liberals are WRONG, can you? If a liberal President does ANYTHING (they could rape a woman and molest a child), it is "wonderful". And if a Conservative President does ANYTHING (they could give to the church as Mitt Romney has done and is now in a "scandal" for), it is "evil". You people are just sad, propaganda loving, dimwits...

What the hell is wrong with you people.

We execute criminals, we do not torture them. We execute them after they have been tried, convicted and allow decades to appeal - not to extract information or confessions

Again - liberal logic at it's "finest" here. If we execute them (and I quote YOU here) "AFTER they have been tried, convicted, and allowed decades of appeals", then you liberals are guilty of SERIOUS CRIMES here. Because Osama Bind Laden was NOT "convicted". Osama Bind Laden was NOT "tried". Osama Bin Lade was NOT "indicted". And Osama Bin Laden was NOT given any "appeals".

Do you people even think for a split second before posting, or are you truly this stupid? Your own arguments defeat themselves!

when you torture you get bad intel.

When you torture you open the dorr for your captured to be tortured.

There is no real reason to torture.

Its produces bad intel.

THAT is what the Bush team wanted.

BAD INTEL to justify what they had done.

More ignorance from LIESmatters. Torture produces perfect intel every time. In fact, the Obama Administration ADMITTED that the intel which lead to the location of Osama Bin Laden came from detainees who were captured and tortured under the Bush Administration.

Torture works because they just want the misery to end. And if they like (like LIESmatters wants you to believe), they know they will receive more torture until their captors receive the information they want. That would wear any human down, and even LIESmatters knows it...

And with their NDAA, Obama and the Democrats can now legally detain & torture American Citizens. Cool 'Hope & Change' huh? Just another dirty bait & switch trick. And Americans just keep on falling for the same ole shite. Duped again. :(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back