Obama killed Joe The Plumber

Joe the Plumber dies in freak plumbing accident...
:eek:
Joe the Plumber, dead at 39
November 5, 2012 - Joe the Plumber, who rose to fame after an impromptu encounter with Barack Obama on the 2008 campaign trail, and was locked in a tight race for Ohio’s 9th district Congressional seat, is dead. Early reports indicate he died in a freak plumbing accident while campaigning outside of Toledo.
Joe’s death throws the race for the Congressional seat into disarray. His opponent, incumbent Marcy Kaptur, has issued a statement expressing condolences to Joe the Plumber’s family but so far he campaign has said nothing about the effect of his death on the election, now just a day away.

Information about the circumstances surrounding the death is limited. According to witnesses at the scene of a rally this morning in downtown Maumee, the candidate was speaking to the crowd when a nearby fire hydrant began leaking and flooding the street. “He just stopped speaking, left the podium, and ran down the street to his plumbing van,” said Mark West, who was attending the rally. “He came running back with a giant plumber’s wrench and a greasy rag. But by then the crowd around him was too thick and I couldn’t see him anymore.”

Jerry Smith, a Kaptur supporter who “came to heckle the bald-headed phony” says Joe attempted to tighten the valve on the fire hydrant but couldn’t stop the leak. “His face was bright red, his muscles were bulging, and a vein on his shiny forehead seemed ready to explode,” she said. Some witnesses claim that what started out as a relatively small leak grew into a fast-rushing torrent soon after Joe the Plumber arrived at the scene. Hundreds of gallons of water gushed onto the streets and flooded several nearby stores as Joe wrestled with the hydrant.

The epic struggle between man and fire hydrant continued for over ten minutes before the Maumee fire department arrived on the scene, but by then it was too late. Joe the Plumber lay on the ground, in a pool of water, his plumber’s wrench held tight in his cold, dead hands “like Charlton Heston holding a rifle,” as one witness put it. The exact cause of death is pending investigation.

Joe the Plumber, dead at 39 « Joe the Plumber 2012

These are not the kind of folks for whom Obama campaigns. These folks actually spent money to make money.

Joe actually lost money... that's the point.

You're about as bright as he is...

In my 35 year career I've spent millions and I've made millions. Many years I lost my ass.

Obama's intent is to put me out of business, pure and simple. And if reelected I fear that he will succeed. Four generations of hard work by our family down the shitter.

There is risk in creating jobs. Real jobs, not the pretend jobs Obama would have us believe contribute to employment numbers.

Liberals are risk-averse. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If he's re-elected, I hope you are able to at least sell out before things go completely south.

Sounds like they are blaming Obama for their incompetence.

They never said one thing Obama did to make them lose their business.

Funny, first it was BUSH tanked the economy. Now, it's suddenly the incompetence of the private sector once Obama has had 4 years and is up for re-election?

Um, can you make up your mind??? Is the president at fault for the economy, or is he not? If he's not, then all of you owe about 3 dozen years worth of apologies to George W. Bush. If he is, then Obama is the most epic, catastrophic failure of a president ever.

You can always tell when Poodle is losing an argument. He uses bigger fonts.

Yes, President Bush is at fault for this economy. But frankly, Plumbers whining they can't get business when money is tight. (Seriously, what kind of idiot can't solve their own plubming problems?) People fix their own problems.
Obama doesn't. He blames other people for his own problems.

I wonder if Corey is still hunky dory.

His letter rings true today. Four years later, Obama still has his guns pointed at drilling...

Meet Cory The Well Driller - Weekend Pundit

As much as the leftist NutRoots have been skewering Joe the Plumber, particularly in the comments to this post in Politico, there's another hard working man out in Northeast Texas the left cannot silenced through intimidation or character assassination. Meet Cory the Well Driller.

Cory is a self-made man, starting his own business on a shoestring 25 years ago and slowly building it up to the success it is today. He took risks, gambling his money and the money of friends and family, and became one of the better known and respected water well drillers his part of Texas. It certainly gives him a better incite about what Barack Obama's plans for taxes and the budget will mean for him and his fellow East Texans.

Last edited:
Sounds like they are blaming Obama for their incompetence.

They never said one thing Obama did to make them lose their business.

Funny, first it was BUSH tanked the economy. Now, it's suddenly the incompetence of the private sector once Obama has had 4 years and is up for re-election?

Um, can you make up your mind??? Is the president at fault for the economy, or is he not? If he's not, then all of you owe about 3 dozen years worth of apologies to George W. Bush. If he is, then Obama is the most epic, catastrophic failure of a president ever.

Yes, President Bush is at fault for this economy. But frankly, Plumbers whining they can't get business when money is tight. (Seriously, what kind of idiot can't solve their own plubming problems?) People fix their own problems.

My husband and I have owned a thriving business for 30 years. When it is hurting you just work your ass of harder and take full responsibility for your own actions.
We save when things go well and ride out the hard times.
My husband is a very smart business man, and we vote for Obama.
I love how you all make up shit.

I've been a "Joe" for 35 years. The tradition spans four generations.

Obama's intent is pure and simple, and if re-elected, I will be gone and forgotten.
As will thousands like me.

Obama is not about generating economic activity, he's not about creating real jobs... Obama simply prints the money that is given to the non-productive sector of society who have no means to return treasury revenue in the form of taxes generated from work.

Work is a filthy dirty four letter word these days. It connotes recidivism - repeating an undesireable behaviour. That undesireable behaviour being... work.

Work... hard work, sucks. But it pays. It puts brass in pocket (I love Chrissy Hynde) and it contributes to treasuries.

Obama's policies are designed to keep us on the couch, not in the factories. Mr. Potato Head for another four years? I sure as hell hope not.

Last edited:

Obama doesn't. He blames other people for his own problems.

Obama doesn't have a problem, he's about to get re-elected.

Unfortunately, the rest of us have a problem is the tools you put into Congress would rather wreck the economy than give him any credit.

My husband and I have owned a thriving business for 30 years. When it is hurting you just work your ass of harder and take full responsibility for your own actions.
We save when things go well and ride out the hard times.
My husband is a very smart business man, and we vote for Obama.
I love how you all make up shit.

Why in the hell would anyone who isn't a public employee or on welfare vote for Obama? It makes no sense.

Yes, 100% of businessowners are Republican. Neat theory.

The Video is private and can't be viewed anymore.

Did Joe "the lying plumbers helper" start his own business?

Did the President enact the 3% income tax increase on the folks making 200 grand or more?

He should have borrowed money from his parents.

He would have, but 4 years of the Obama economy left his parents with negative equity in their house.
Riiiighhht.....:rolleyes:

Those folks actually lost their money during the Bush financial collapse. When most of everyone's savings and/or 401K's went DEEP SOUTH!

Thank God for Obama for stablizing that mess. :clap2:

Gee....not to big to fail. A government bailout would have been nice....to hold them over.

Joe The Plumber Dead 2012 - YouTube

This is funny. Joe the Plumber killed Joe the Plumber. Plain and simple. If you fail at a business where you are providing a valuable SERVICE, in a country where SERVICE is the number one thing demanded by it's citizens, then you were probably too stupid to run a business in the first place.

Gee....not to big to fail. A government bailout would have been nice....to hold them over.

This is funny. Joe the Plumber killed Joe the Plumber. Plain and simple. If you fail at a business where you are providing a valuable SERVICE, in a country where SERVICE is the number one thing demanded by it's citizens, then you were probably too stupid to run a business in the first place.
Whatever happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY with the so-called party of personal responsibility?

Whatever happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY with the so-called party of personal responsibility?

Rather than blame a failed business model, it is easier and supports their BS claims to state that Obama did it...

Rather than blame a failed business model, it is easier and supports their BS claims to state that Obama did it...
What a bunch of irresponsible losers these radical RWers are.

Sheeesh!!

*SMH*

What a bunch of irresponsible losers these radical RWers are.

Sheeesh!!

*SMH*

And when they can't support the lies in this thread, they run off to start another one...

Forum List

Back