Obama killed Joe The Plumber

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Gee....not to big to fail. A government bailout would have been nice....to hold them over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEhvF8b8Mrg&feature=youtu.be]Joe The Plumber Dead 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

These are not the kind of folks for whom Obama campaigns. These folks actually spent money to make money.

Obama prints money for people who spend money to make no money.

These are not the kind of folks for whom Obama campaigns. These folks actually spent money to make money.

Joe actually lost money... that's the point.

You're about as bright as he is...

I now see why you care called Hazlnut....because a hazlnut is about the size of your brain.

Joe was making money and started losing money when the economy turned down. Duh.

He held on and lost it all somehow assuming the economy would turn around.

Is is all Obama's fault. No.

Has he showed a lack of understanding and leadership. Absolutely.

In my 35 year career I've spent millions and I've made millions. Many years I lost my ass.

Obama's intent is to put me out of business, pure and simple. And if reelected I fear that he will succeed. Four generations of hard work by our family down the shitter.

There is risk in creating jobs. Real jobs, not the pretend jobs Obama would have us believe contribute to employment numbers.

Liberals are risk-averse. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Obama's credo... no opportunity neccessary, no experience needed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_FhxIzNQ0k]Yes - No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed - YouTube[/ame]

Ever go out on a limb? Anybody?

That's when you borrow money in the hopes of making a lot more money than you borrowed.

The plan is to make that big patch of dough, then pay back the lender- leaving you with lots of... money.

But it doesn't always turn out that way. This is what we CONS call... risk.

In the 'tween time us CONS take that borrowed money and hire people to do shit and stuff, paying them money. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it works, shit is sweet. When it doesn't , shit ain't so sweet. Kinda like licking yer sister's ass.

But the Liberals, they just whore out their sisters to pimps. Sit on couches. Smoke the Obama weed and cash the Obama check.

I built it all myself but Obama destroyed it. Typical hypocricy from the party of "personal responsibility". When things go well, take all the credit. When things fail, blame someone else.
The business grew and failed for the same reason. Look in a mirror, Joe.

Ever go out on a limb? Anybody?

That's when you borrow money in the hopes of making a lot more money than you borrowed.

The plan is to make that big patch of dough, then pay back the lender- leaving you with lots of... money.

But it doesn't always turn out that way. This is what we CONS call... risk.

In the 'tween time us CONS take that borrowed money and hire people to do shit and stuff, paying them money. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it works, shit is sweet. When it doesn't , shit ain't so sweet. Kinda like licking yer sister's ass.

But the Liberals, they just whore out their sisters to pimps. Sit on couches. Smoke the Obama weed and cash the Obama check.

This is what we once called the American Dream, now turned into a virtual nightmare for a lot of American families.

Many do not understand nor care that it can be a huge risk and a sacrifice for the future of our families, and our employees.

Failing all by ourselves would be preferable to failing because of government policies that are not friendly to business

In my 35 year career I've spent millions and I've made millions. Many years I lost my ass.

Obama's intent is to put me out of business, pure and simple. And if reelected I fear that he will succeed. Four generations of hard work by our family down the shitter.

There is risk in creating jobs. Real jobs, not the pretend jobs Obama would have us believe contribute to employment numbers.

Liberals are risk-averse. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
On the contrary: Liberals are very willing to risk other people's money -- the rich, and taxpayers.

Because they don't have to worry about paying them back.

Sounds like they are blaming Obama for their incompetence.

They never said one thing Obama did to make them lose their business.

Funny, first it was BUSH tanked the economy. Now, it's suddenly the incompetence of the private sector once Obama has had 4 years and is up for re-election?

Um, can you make up your mind??? Is the president at fault for the economy, or is he not? If he's not, then all of you owe about 3 dozen years worth of apologies to George W. Bush. If he is, then Obama is the most epic, catastrophic failure of a president ever.

Sounds like they are blaming Obama for their incompetence.

They never said one thing Obama did to make them lose their business.

Funny, first it was BUSH tanked the economy. Now, it's suddenly the incompetence of the private sector once Obama has had 4 years and is up for re-election?

Um, can you make up your mind??? Is the president at fault for the economy, or is he not? If he's not, then all of you owe about 3 dozen years worth of apologies to George W. Bush. If he is, then Obama is the most epic, catastrophic failure of a president ever.

You can always tell when Poodle is losing an argument. He uses bigger fonts.

Yes, President Bush is at fault for this economy. But frankly, Plumbers whining they can't get business when money is tight. (Seriously, what kind of idiot can't solve their own plubming problems?) People fix their own problems.

Forum List

Back