Obama just played the race card again...

Hence why he is a candidate for the President of the United States right? Because society treated him as a black man? Why did he say that whites became one menacing face? Isn't that a stereotype, which is inherently racist?

Oh no, you can't be racist against whites. didn't you know that?:eusa_whistle:

Interesting...

Still, he got a little testy in an interview Sunday with ABC's Kate Snow, telling her he is "not a racist" even as he avoided delving into specifics about what happened in the Democratic presidential primary. The interview, taped in a quick stop in Liberia, will air Monday on "Good Morning America."

Snow asked Clinton, "Do you personally have any regrets about what you did campaigning for your wife?"

With his arms folded and looking a bit tense, Clinton replied, "Yes, but not the ones you think. And it would be counterproductive for me to talk about it."

Barely pausing for a breath, he added, "There are things I wish I'd urged her to do, things I wish I had said, things I wish I hadn't said. But I am not a racist, I never made a racist comment, and I didn't attack him personally," a clear allusion to Sen. Barack Obama

Bill Clinton to ABC: 'I Am Not a Racist' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com
“Next year, you and I, and everybody else will be freer and have more space to say what we believe to be the truth,” Clinton said, alluding to the primary season in which he was repeatedly criticized for hurting his wife's campaign with impolitic outbursts.http://www.newser.com/story/34023/post-primaries-bill-hits-road-to-recovery.html

Last edited:
Here is the quote I was looking for....

pg. 124 Ch. 6, 'Dreams from my Father', Obama wrote....

"Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that; menacing, alien and apart."

Please explain to me how that comment is racist? Also, please point out the stereotype... if there is more to the quote post it.. if not you are mistaken in your assesment of that quote..

Please explain to me how that comment is racist? Also, please point out the stereotype... if there is more to the quote post it.. if not you are mistaken in your assesment of that quote..

Stereotyping a whole race as menacing, alien and apart.

men·ace Audio Help /ˈmɛnɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[men-is] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -aced, -ac·ing.
1. something that threatens to cause evil, harm, injury, etc.; a threat: Air pollution is a menace to health.
2. a person whose actions, attitudes, or ideas are considered dangerous or harmful: When he gets behind the wheel of a car, he's a real menace.
3. an extremely annoying person.
menacing - Definitions from Dictionary.com

So either meant allwhite people threaten to cause, evil harm or injury.
All white people's actions, attitudes or ideas are considered dangerous or harmful.
All white people are etremely annoying...

You take your pick, that sounds racist to me.

I disagree.. He is stating that there are divides between the races black will be black and white will be white...

What proof have you to the contrary.. cause I am thinking that statement is "Right On" brother...

But YOu know.. I was thinking... what is up with the phallic symbols in that britney add... at first I thought the bit was benign but now... I'm not all that sure...white women, penises and a black man.. shit dawg I'm half looking for the rope already...

Now there are some other white racist groups but none of them are anything except extreme fringe groups. Just like the black and Hispanic racist fringe groups.

But there's nothing 'fringe' about the NAACP, La Raza or any of these other groups, nor is there a big difference between their goals and that of any white group. One gets busted by the FBI, one gets a corporate sponsorship from Coca-Cola.

Being white in America means going to jail for saying the same things that get black people medals of honor from the governor.

But there's nothing 'fringe' about the NAACP, La Raza or any of these other groups, nor is there a big difference between their goals and that of any white group. One gets busted by the FBI, one gets a corporate sponsorship from Coca-Cola.

Being white in America means going to jail for saying the same things that get black people medals of honor from the governor.

Yea!!!

White racists are sick and tired of being hasseled by THE MAN!!!

I disagree.. He is stating that there are divides between the races black will be black and white will be white...

What proof have you to the contrary.. cause I am thinking that statement is "Right On" brother...

So you would have no problem with MCcain saying that all black will do is bring you harm?

But YOu know.. I was thinking... what is up with the phallic symbols in that britney add... at first I thought the bit was benign but now... I'm not all that sure...white women, penises and a black man.. shit dawg I'm half looking for the rope already...

Hmmm...that's funny I didn't see any penises, did you see some? Wow...

So you would have no problem with MCcain saying that all black will do is bring you harm?

How come McCain assumes Obama meant him when he said, "they will try to scare you by saying I don't look like the presidents on the $".

I have heard racists talk about Obama. I have heard about rev. wright, madrasa's and obama's muslim upbringing. I have heard that he is an angry black man.

So Obama is right when he warns that THEY will say a lot of shitting things.

But why does McCain assume he is who Obama is referring to?

That's why McCain has played the race card, not Obama.

And the racists for sure are intertwined within the GOP. Just like angry blacks are typically Democrats. So don't try to deny it. Obama is trying to appeal/warn decent Americans what is to come.

I would have an issue with that.. You however are misrepresenting the quote adding your own words our of ignorance I can only presume.

I was using Obama's words out of his book, using a synonym for menacing. That's what he said, if not tell me how I am wrong or misrepresenting the quote?

How come McCain assumes Obama meant him when he said, "they will try to scare you by saying I don't look like the presidents on the $".I have heard racists talk about Obama. I have heard about rev. wright, madrasa's and obama's muslim upbringing. I have heard that he is an angry black man.

And the racists for sure are intertwined within the GOP. Just like angry blacks are typically Democrats. So don't try to deny it. Obama is trying to appeal/warn decent Americans what is to come.

The only member of Congress to be a former KKK member is D-Robert Byrd WVA.

Umm the reason MCcain thinks Obama is referring to him....duh

"Nobody thinks that Bush and McCain have a real answer to the challenges we face. So what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me," Obama said. "You know, `he's not patriotic enough, he's got a funny name,' you know, `he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

How come McCain assumes Obama meant him when he said, "they will try to scare you by saying I don't look like the presidents on the $".

I have heard racists talk about Obama. I have heard about rev. wright, madrasa's and obama's muslim upbringing. I have heard that he is an angry black man.

You mean HALF of what is to come.

I am very confused about this post. You have heard about how barack hussein obama supports black liberation theology. Yet McCain is the racist? The rest of your post reminds me of the local stoner i know, pure rambling and
no intelligence. At least you could try to sound smart, use spell check and proof read what you wrote.

Forum List

Back