Obama just played the race card again...

Since Obama is half black and half white, which race card did he play?

Kirk, that doesn't hold water. If a man is biracial, he is assumed to take on the identity of the perceived minority race. He is "unpure" in the eyes of our society. It's sad, but that's how it works.

Kirk, that doesn't hold water. If a man is biracial, he is assumed to take on the identity of the perceived minority race. He is "unpure" in the eyes of our society. It's sad, but that's how it works.

No when you reject one side of your race, you identify yourself.

To me Obama has that perfect combination of white wonkiness and black cool.

He just rejects the white wonkiness side of himself.

Hardly.

He's as wonky as Bill Clinton. He met with the head of the Federal Reserve and a bipartisan panel this week to talk about the economy.

Hardly.

He's as wonky as Bill Clinton. He met with the head of the Federal Reserve and a bipartisan panel this week to talk about the economy.

What again does that have to do with him rejecting his mother's race?

His mother was in a race?

No, he wrote about rejecting his mother's race(white) in his book 'Dreams of my father'. In addition he said all too often whites became one menacing face. So it doesn't really suprise me that he would play the race card...:eusa_whistle:

No, he wrote about rejecting his mother's race(white) in his book 'Dreams of my father'. In addition he said all too often whites became one menacing face. So it doesn't really suprise me that he would play the race card...:eusa_whistle:

There's racism in America?

What a shock!

Yep, stereotyping a whole race as a menacing face is just that, racism.

Yes....

BNP_LyndaMiller_KKK.jpg

So once again only whites can be racist? Right Kirk? And you just did what you were complaining about, but hey thanks for playing.

Ohh ya provide us some figures for how robust the KKK is. Last I heard it is pretty much dead in the water. Now there are some other white racist groups but none of them are anything except extreme fringe groups. Just like the black and Hispanic racist fringe groups.

Obama though is not on the Fringe. He wants to be President of a Country that is still mostly WHITE. A race he has said he distrusts and dislikes and finds frightening.

So your point with this disturbing image is that all whites are like this?

New Georgia Encyclopedia: Ku Klux Klan in the Twentieth Century
Eventually this violence forced federal authorities to act against the KKK. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) used an extensive network of informers to disrupt Klan activities in Georgia and other southern states. These efforts proved effective, and by the early 1970s the FBI estimated that there were fewer than 2,000 active Klansmen in the nation

It's stereotyping saying that a whole race is one menacing face especially considering the size...

Forum List

Back