Obama jokes about crack in pies

yes....My favorite comedians are George Carlin and Don Rickles.

nothing jar? Shame....i was going to have proving you wrong

Sorry. Missed your response.

They are/were funny...no doubt.

But I dont like jokes about drugs and drunk drivers.

Sort of hits home for me.

And Presidents?

Keep it clean. You are looked up to by children. No need to dig for a laugh if it means offending some people,.
It might have been funny at a reunion dinner of the Choom Gang. It wasnt funny at all at an official reception.

I do not joke about things like that.

I lost a family member to drug use. It sucks.

I will ask you...

How would you react if Boehner made a joke about drunk driving?

Don't need to answer. I know your answer. I read your posts. SO to say anything less than "it would sicken me" would be you lying to me. I wont set you up for it.

I posted a Bush joke that was pretty offensive but his humor always made me laugh too so I wouldn't complain about it. You all are simply wrong on this one. Obama has a great sense of humor and he was complimenting the chef in his way.

You're wrong here.

I am wrong here?

You mean ALL should find the same things appropriate and the same things offensive?

And you say the left shows tolerance?

I am wrong to be offended by an off color joke?

Why do Jews have big noses?
Because the air is free.

How do you stop a black child from jumping on the bed?
Put Velcro on the ceiling.

Those offend you? They are not directed to anyone in particular.

One of the first rules of comedy, jokes should never have a victim. Sort of like the anti semitic and racist ones you just told.

The one Obama told was a compliment to a chef. It was funny too. Yours weren't. See the difference?

yes....My favorite comedians are George Carlin and Don Rickles.

And Presidents?

Keep it clean. You are looked up to by children. No need to dig for a laugh if it means offending some people,.

shrug...my dad is a drunk failure, and i still make drunk jokes all the time...
People make fun of me and i end up laughing with them because its funny.

Dont be so serious all the time....its not worth it.

I posted a Bush joke that was pretty offensive but his humor always made me laugh too so I wouldn't complain about it. You all are simply wrong on this one. Obama has a great sense of humor and he was complimenting the chef in his way.

You're wrong here.

I am wrong here?

You mean ALL should find the same things appropriate and the same things offensive?

Because the air is free.

One of the first rules of comedy, jokes should never have a victim. Sort of like the anti semitic and racist ones you just told.

The one Obama told was a compliment to a chef. It was funny too. Yours weren't. See the difference?

who made it these rules? They don't know comedy at all.

And Presidents?

that is a deflection plasma.

No one is criticizing humor.

I love to laugh.

But Presidents have a responsibility to ensure their message is well received.....they are not who ANY OF US turn to if we want a good laugh.

Whatever. Done with this topic.

The President of the United States is in the right to make a crack cocaine joke and I am in the wrong for finding it offensive.

Wow.

Speaks volumes about where progressivism is going.

You have to hand it to Sarah, it's a full time job trying to defend Obama

but.. she take's whipping and keeps on ticking

I hope she gets paid

It was a stupid tasteless joke, no big deal, but does show a lack of class obama has as the POTUS.

You're wrong here.

I am wrong here?

Because the air is free.

Very narrow minded of you.

A compliment to the chef at the expense of those that are addicted to a drug.

The joke would have made no sense if t6he drug wasn't addictive.

But you wont see it.

Because Obama told the joke.

It's nice to know that the white house got a new pastry chef. The last one stormed out because of Big Moo's abuse.

The joke was completely inappropriate for this crass cretin. It just should be expected. You can take the entity out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the entity.

And Presidents?

that is a deflection plasma.

No one is criticizing humor.

I love to laugh.

But Presidents have a responsibility to ensure their message is well received.....they are not who ANY OF US turn to if we want a good laugh.

Whatever. Done with this topic.

The President of the United States is in the right to make a crack cocaine joke and I am in the wrong for finding it offensive.

Wow.

Speaks volumes about where progressivism is going.

shrug...

lol @ The Forum Progressives sounding like batshit crazy certified LOONS in this thread defending a blow addicted moron making an ass out of himself.

Can ODSers speak without whining? From this thread, it's clear the answer is "no".

That would be why nobody wants them around. ODSers overload everyone's tolerance-for-whining even before lunch rolls around.

Fuck you, crack makes everything better.

Just ask Richard Pryor. Wait, that's when it was called "free-base" and was quite expensive. Thank Raygun and his cronies for allowing the Contra's to bring in enough coke that they had to start selling free-base as Crack.

What a joke.

Can ODSers speak without whining? From this thread, it's clear the answer is "no".

That would be why nobody wants them around. ODSers overload everyone's tolerance-for-whining even before lunch rolls around.

The President performs the equivalent of a lampshade on his head and you call that whining?

Forum List

Back