Obama jokes about crack in pies

I am wrong here?

You mean ALL should find the same things appropriate and the same things offensive?

And you say the left shows tolerance?

I am wrong to be offended by an off color joke?

Why do Jews have big noses?
Because the air is free.

How do you stop a black child from jumping on the bed?
Put Velcro on the ceiling.

Those offend you? They are not directed to anyone in particular.

One of the first rules of comedy, jokes should never have a victim. Sort of like the anti semitic and racist ones you just told.

The one Obama told was a compliment to a chef. It was funny too. Yours weren't. See the difference?

Very narrow minded of you.

A compliment to the chef at the expense of those that are addicted to a drug.

The joke would have made no sense if t6he drug wasn't addictive.

But you wont see it.

Because Obama told the joke.

It really isn't a partisan thing here, I really like his sense of humor. I have said many times that I also like GW's sense of humor. It may be because they both have had to deal with people and they know how to make them laugh and feel comfortable.

It is in no way political for me. I love to laugh and have fun. That is all.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Fuck you, crack makes everything better.

Just ask Richard Pryor. Wait, that's when it was called "free-base" and was quite expensive. Thank Raygun and his cronies for allowing the Contra's to bring in enough coke that they had to start selling free-base as Crack.

What a joke.

It's Reagan's fault!

One of the first rules of comedy, jokes should never have a victim. Sort of like the anti semitic and racist ones you just told.

The one Obama told was a compliment to a chef. It was funny too. Yours weren't. See the difference?

But you wont see it.

It really isn't a partisan thing here, I really like his sense of humor. I have said many times that I also like GW's sense of humor. It may be because they both have had to deal with people and they know how to make them laugh and feel comfortable.

:smiliehug:

Me Too

Why were so many ******* killed in the Vietnam war??

Because when the sergeant said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.

:lol:

Hilarious Huh?

Last edited:
and we thought Billy boy was classless getting blow jobs in our white house

progressives like the Obama's are even more embarrassing

Well no, it was the investigation into who was sucking the Presidential cock that was classless........

The insane rhetoric tossed at President Obama daily is very embarrassing.

Of course nothing so far trumps Tricky Dick!

:eek::eek:

and we thought Billy boy was classless getting blow jobs in our white house

progressives like the Obama's are even more embarrassing

Well no, it was the investigation into who was sucking the Presidential cock that was classless........

The insane rhetoric tossed at President Obama daily is very embarrassing.

Of course nothing so far trumps Tricky Dick!

:eek::eek:

A Mexican and a ****** are riding in car . . who's driving?
A cop!

OH THE HILARITY!!!

:lmao:

I love how this compliment to the chef has brought out the rabid righties hatred of black people. See samson's posts.

I love how this compliment to the chef has brought out the rabid righties hatred of black people. See samson's posts.

You are so beyond the pale of stupidity that you don't get irony when it's slapping you upside your fro..

Let me guess?? Fro is a racist term now.. Please list an acceptable term for a fro Politically Correct forum nuts.. thanks in advance

But you wont see it.

:smiliehug:

Me Too

Why were so many ******* killed in the Vietnam war??

Because when the sergeant said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.

Hilarious Huh?

Typical racist Teaper!

Samson exhibits that what one person may find as humor another is offended but liberals don't get that.. They are on one speed.. DO AS I SAY..

You are so beyond the pale of stupidity that you don't get irony when it's slapping you upside your fro..

I love how easy it is to speak above Ravi's pointy head.

She's so .........

stupid.

:eusa_clap:

They need a daily racist boogeyman.. you're it today. No worries, tomorrow it will be someone else.

He makes it so damn easy, and I am quite sure if this were GWB..................

GWB has always joked about things in the most unseemly way and I've always laughed. He's funny too. Come on.
Can you give us a couple of examples of Bush joking in an unseemly way? This should be good.
George Wmd Bush is so funny. Watch him laugh at our soldiers dying for his lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Samson exhibits that what one person may find as humor another is offended but liberals don't get that.. They are on one speed.. DO AS I SAY..

Stupid illustration!

Aren't most Teapers pro-drug? Why would they care about a stupid joke about crack? The hypocrisy of teapers is hilarious. The racism is troubling...but apparent.

Stupid illustration!

Aren't most Teapers pro-drug? Why would they care about a stupid joke about crack? The hypocrisy of teapers is hilarious. The racism is troubling...but apparent.

Meth is their drug of choice. (-:

Guess what, stupid Americans? The Controlled Substances Act of 1970 lists crack cocaine as a safer medicine than marijuana. That's funny because it's true.

Marijuana is Schedule 1, the most "dangerous" drugs of all, and crack is Schedule 2. Crack is listed as a safer drug than Cannabis. That's YOUR law, Americans. You've been following this law for 40 years.

GWB has always joked about things in the most unseemly way and I've always laughed. He's funny too. Come on.
Can you give us a couple of examples of Bush joking in an unseemly way? This should be good.
George Wmd Bush is so funny. Watch him laugh at our soldiers dying for his lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

You make up shit because of your Bush Derangement Sydrome.
Here's Obama joking about the trillion dollars he blew on a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back