Obama Job Approval Moving Up! Interest Rates Even At Religious Levels(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The TeePee Party Agenda, probably religious, likely finds favor on Wall Street, for now. The Moslems oppose interest rates. Anyone can note how that plays out at Bank of Dubai. The Jews are supposed to oppose interest rates, at least amongst themseleves. Anyone can see how that plays out(?). Christians often cite Matthew 25:14-30, as showing that Jesus was all for interest rates. Other Christians follow along Deuteronomy 23:19-20, as though it were their own. Anyone can see how that all plays out. . The TeePee Party is probably all-of-the above; a kind of ethnic sub-group, with two or three others, following along. Adam Smith opposed interest rates, but suggested they be at any rate regulated. Many would says that Matthew 25:14-30, actually shows the recent foreclosure crisis, explained. Laissez Faire is shown not to work, like everyone just lived through, and even worldwide. That kind of usury is a bad idea, unlike the inverse usury of Matthew 20:1-16.

So mainly, therefore, no one likes Obama(?).

Obama-Bid-Reid-Pelosi had put the inverse usury into federal statute, in the Make Work Pay Refundable Federal Income Tax Credit. The Republicans took that away after they won in 2010. What used to be religion is now way more secular.

So not at all involved with that, The Obama Job Approval Ratings are up 4 points at Gallup so far this week, to 43% Approval!

Gallup Daily Obama Job Approval

Wall Street may be Moslem about the recent Federal Reserve Board interest rates, pretty much near zero. The rest of the religion at least so far: Doesn't look colored after all(?). . .except to some(?). They, of course, know who they are!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations now less entranced with famous totem poles, cigar store Indians. . . and other famous Al Gore, former look-alikes!)

Matthew 25:14-30, as showing that Jesus was all for interest rates.
He was not speaking of compound interest, The greatest force in the Universe-Albert Einstein...
He was referencing the spreading of the word and putting it to work to save souls...

From mascale: (Christians Often cite). . .
Matthew 25:14-30, as showing that Jesus was all for interest rates.
Moonglow poster edits:
He was not speaking of compound interest, The greatest force in the Universe-Albert Einstein...
He was referencing the spreading of the word and putting it to work to save souls...
Likely anyone has to suggest tht Moonglow poster's literal translation of Matthew 25:14-30
is different from written transations of Matthew 25:14-30, like one that is common, below.

1. Like Moonglow poster, you would say that "money" is not all discussed in the translation(?)
2. Like Moonglow poster, you would say that "bankers," "investment," and "interest" rates are
not at all discussed in the translation(?).
3. Like Moonglow poster, you would say that the two servants who double their allotted talents,
are not all discussed in the translation(?). You would not say that the doubling is fixed
interest usury, maybe just like Adam Smith would have said it(?).
4. Like Moonglow poster, you would say that the lower allotted servant, with the one talent,
does not preserve it against harm, and is not thrown into foreclosure "Outer Darkness."
5. The corollary to that, you would say that preserving the money unit from harm, like
preserving the religious message from harm, is not about religious behavior at all.
6. The corollary to that is that a wrong message is really what religion is all about(?).
You cannot preserve a religious message from harm(?).
8. The corollary to that is that. . . .this is after all, about religion(?)!
7. Like Moonglow poster, you would say that the income distance of the servant with
ten talents has not increased to six away from the next lower allotted servant, nor
nine from the lowest, where anyone would say that one is clearly worthless. The one
would otherwise be said, likey burying that in the ground.

So the household that should have been enriched the eight talents, was only enriched
seven--like expected from a real religion of the time, a Theorem of the Pythagoreans,
not of Israel. Profiteering seems to have been known to ancient Israel, however.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 25:14-30English Standard Version (ESV)
The Parable of the Talents
14 “For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants[a] and entrusted to them his property. 15 To one he gave five talents,[b] to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. 16 He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more. 17 So also he who had the two talents made two talents more. 18 But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money. 19 Now after a long time the master of those servants came and settled accounts with them. 20 And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’ 21 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant.[c] You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’ 22 And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me two talents; here I have made two talents more.’ 23 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’ 24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’ 26 But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed? 27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great White Father in Washington, Way More Merciful Than That! BIA understood about the whiskey!)

Forum List

Back