Obama: Jesus would support tax-the-rich policy

God and Jesus would like us to take care of ourselves so someone else won't have to. Jesus lived along time ago in a different time and circumstance. In America today 80% of the population can and should be taking care of themselves but then the Dems would not be necessary....boooohoooo
I can see your premise...but in his time the tyrant was imperial Rome that followed a similiar path that Obama is pushing us along in.

Only a weakling would invoke the name of Jesus for support for taking money from people so that it can be wasted on his fellow criminals.

Agreeing or disagreeing with his policies is one thing,but this does seem real weak playing the Jesus angle coming from a guy that's not particular religious is weak and grasping.

Only a weakling would invoke the name of Jesus for support for taking money from people so that it can be wasted on his fellow criminals.

Agreeing or disagreeing with his policies is one thing,but this does seem real weak playing the Jesus angle coming from a guy that's not particular religious is weak and grasping.
Especially when the O is a formally trained (In Indonesia) Muslim.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw"]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Here ya go........

From the bolded passage is this saying that Jesus considers all money belongs to the government?

Do me a favor, take out a dollar bill and look at it, then tell me who's picture is on it. The way I see it those dollars belong to George Washington, not Obama.

Never try to outsmart a smart ass.

Either way they sure as hell don't belong to you.

The money I earn doesn't belong to me? Since when?

By the way, considering that my salary is below the poverty line you just contradicted yourself. The entire crux of your argument is that rich people owe me a living wage even if I do not work, yet you just stated that it isn't mine. Which is it?

Do me a favor, take out a dollar bill and look at it, then tell me who's picture is on it. The way I see it those dollars belong to George Washington, not Obama.

Never try to outsmart a smart ass.

By the way, considering that my salary is below the poverty line you just contradicted yourself. The entire crux of your argument is that rich people owe me a living wage even if I do not work, yet you just stated that it isn't mine. Which is it?
For DaGoose it might be hard to tell...his stories change so oft it's difficult to keep up.

As a matter of course what you earn belongs to you. DaGoose and his mignions seem to not care that it is your property and they are entitled to it...unbtil thiers is threatened...then it's a different story and then it's Conservative/Republican fault...

Given the current state of extreme self centeredness, He probably would.

I believe your sarcasm meter is off a tad.

So you're mocking the conservatives who are pretty much the only people who profess Obama to be a messiah then? If so, my sarcasm meter is off, if not I hold my ground.

Are you really that stupid? The Reverend Jeremiah Wright equated Jesus and Obama long before any conservative tried it.
But remember? What you speak is racist...and Obama threw him under the bus when it got uncomfy.:eusa_shhh:

So you're mocking the conservatives who are pretty much the only people who profess Obama to be a messiah then? If so, my sarcasm meter is off, if not I hold my ground.

Are you really that stupid? The Reverend Jeremiah Wright equated Jesus and Obama long before any conservative tried it.
But remember? What you speak is racist...and Obama threw him under the bus when it got uncomfy.:eusa_shhh:

Oh well

Oh well
There are a few links about Jerimiah Wright equating Obama to 'God' while disparaging Hillary with several racist overtones by the wrong Reverend Wright...easy search. :)

Nope, He really wouldn't. He wanted people to give freely - willingly - not be forced. Self centeredness had jack shit to do with it. And, the fact remains that most Americans are quite charitable.

Nope, He really wouldn't. He wanted people to give freely - willingly - not be forced. Self centeredness had jack shit to do with it. And, the fact remains that most Americans are quite charitable.

He did say "Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's" Ya think folks like Romney have been doin' a bit of cheatin?

For DaGoose it might be hard to tell...his stories change so oft it's difficult to keep up.

As a matter of course what you earn belongs to you. DaGoose and his mignions seem to not care that it is your property and they are entitled to it...unbtil theirs is threatened...then it's a different story and then it's Conservative/Republican fault...

As a matter of course you would think... This isn't about the the propriety of taking from the rich. This is about spending so much more than taxes are covering, they need to take more from us than they were before.
This administration just announced it is about to run me out of business.

I put a lot of money into my business, the CupCakeCafe, and happily it is thriving.
But I have a problem. Obama needs more money, so first we get, bad, bad sugar, eat a carrot instead. Bad bad corn syrup. Opt for the real thing, sugar. Then we get, science says eat sugar and die, which sets the stage for Obama to regulate sugar, not just a little, but lump it in with cigs and liquor, and tax the HELL out of it, and pretend it is for our own good. And we will believe him because we can no longer trust ourselves to make decisions regarding sugar.
So now, If I am able to procure enough of it to continue to run my business, I'll have to charge $15.00 for a half dozen cupcakes just to keep my head above water. I can bake the shit out of a cake, but they aren't THAT good.
And when cane sugar taxes aren't enough, for our safety, Obama will tax fruits and vegetables that contain natural sugars. Like carrots. :(
On the other hand, leave my sugar alone, and I'll end up hiring several more people to meet demand.

Last edited:
Hey Chris here something for you

Here's something you might find of interest
For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

— Matthew 20:1–16, King James Version

Jesus was a union buster.

Forum List

Back