obama is...

Actsnoblemartin, how goes it? Obama is doing Ok, actually very well. I am hoping the nation can continue on a path back to the principles it was founded on, a people centered country and not a nation of greed and corporate control. Going to be a tough road back, dealing with humans isn't the easiest task.

I see you still espouse that upper class white boy religion, libertarianism. For me that type of thinking was part of our economic meltdown.

"It has indeed been a trying hour for the Republic; but I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war."
Abraham Lincoln in a letter to William F. Elkins, November 21, 1864.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

we fuck em up ...big time !

Well, true... You fuck everything up, including your own country. If Obama will not pull you out, no one will.

Don't get me wrong, I don't suggest he has more morals than any other US politician, but at least he seems sane.

im actually torn between democrat and libertarianism

Actsnoblemartin, how goes it? Obama is doing Ok, actually very well. I am hoping the nation can continue on a path back to the principles it was founded on, a people centered country and not a nation of greed and corporate control. Going to be a tough road back, dealing with humans isn't the easiest task.

I see you still espouse that upper class white boy religion, libertarianism. For me that type of thinking was part of our economic meltdown.

"It has indeed been a trying hour for the Republic; but I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war."
Abraham Lincoln in a letter to William F. Elkins, November 21, 1864.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

100% serious! Of course, I judge US presidents by the results of their foreign policies, not the domestic ones...

Sorry, but even I find that un-patriotic ... and I hate using that word.

Coming from someone that dosen't vote..I find you calling someone else unpatriotic amusing.

Hmm ... I choose not to vote for what I would hope is the lesser of to evils occasionally ... but I am willing to fight for that right to choose or to choose not to choose, and I support our country when I am able ... and somehow I am unpatriotic? Which evil did you vote for?

Sorry, but even I find that un-patriotic ... and I hate using that word.

Coming from someone that dosen't vote..I find you calling someone else unpatriotic amusing.

Hmm ... I choose not to vote for what I would hope is the lesser of to evils occasionally ... but I am willing to fight for that right to choose or to choose not to choose, and I support our country when I am able ... and somehow I am unpatriotic? Which evil did you vote for?

Well Kitty I cast my ballot for Obama. Being a pilot I have no faith in a guy that has destroyed as many airplanes as McWhatever. First in class vs last in class????MMMMMM...Jeeeezzzz?????

I think I was pretty much done with stupid in the white house.

Well Kitty I cast my ballot for Obama. Being a pilot I have no faith in a guy that has destroyed as many airplanes as McWhatever. First in class vs last in class????MMMMMM...Jeeeezzzz?????

I think I was pretty much done with stupid in the white house.

So you chose the evil called Obama ... I voted for no evil ...

Not voting is still exorcising the the right to vote ... it's like voting "no contest" ... when they put a "no contest" choice on the ballots then I will always see a reason to fill one out, until such time, when I can't see one being better than the other ... the only way to say "no contest" is not to fill in either. If I had known Hillary wasn't going to get on the ticket and that McCain was going to choose Palin, I would have looked into the other candidates ... but I mistakingly put all my eggs in one basket and hoped Hillary would get the Dem or that McCain would pick a good running mate ... that didn't happen, so I was left with no viable choice.

Not voting is still exorcising the the right to vote ... it's like voting "no contest" ... when they put a "no contest" choice on the ballots then I will always see a reason to fill one out, until such time, when I can't see one being better than the other ... the only way to say "no contest" is not to fill in either. If I had known Hillary wasn't going to get on the ticket and that McCain was going to choose Palin, I would have looked into the other candidates ... but I mistakingly put all my eggs in one basket and hoped Hillary would get the Dem or that McCain would pick a good running mate ... that didn't happen, so I was left with no viable choice.

I can see your point...Its like someone not screwing can be someone that hates sex.. s' sex.

I can see your point...Its like someone not screwing can be someone that hates sex.. s' sex.

Um ... totally different concepts there, did you screw the right head in the right place today?

Um ... totally different concepts there, did you screw the right head in the right place today?

Aparantly there is no "right " place anymore. Reminds me of a joke involving a japaneez chick and "wong ho".

a joke, a failure, and an idiot

:shock:

Then what was Bush?

By comparison? Bush was the fairly close to perfection... BY COMPARISON...

In reality, GW was a Centrists, always trying to make everyone happy, even in his foreign policy he pulled his punches to feed the anti-American left... and suffered greatly as a result.

Hussien; The Lord of the Idiots: The BOY King, IS:

A Marxist Muslim who cloaks himself as a Christian Moderate... who is hell bent on destroying the American foundation and doing a first class job of it.

Last edited:
Obama is a disgrace to the United States and all that it stands for which has spent tens of thousands of American lives to protect the rights we fought for for almost two hundred years and numerous wars where our young men died to protect those rights. Obama needs to be taken out of office, and replaced by a true American who understands what it takes to defend our constitution.

Forum List

Back