Obama is the new nixon- all glory to manifold, blessed be his name, for noticing

I'm in complete agreement; this is Nixonesque, and the ACLU should succeed in this suit.

It's not the only area where Obama's running of the government has run afoul of his rhetoric and progressive image, either. Consider his handling of the wars and of Guantanamo. I suspect the defense of him on this thread by liberals is purely partisan and due to the reflexive (and incorrect) belief that any criticism of Obama amounts to a promotion of Cain/Romney/Whoever in next year's election. Not so. This will not stop me from voting for Obama next year, but it is certainly cause for concern, along with the other things.

That sort of thing, as well as the failure of the legislative process, is why the insurgency on the left has turned to protest instead of focusing on electoral politics.

But here's the thing...this comes up when a democrat is sitting in the whitehouse, and seldom when a republican is there.

I'm all for transparency..and I'd like to see people with views different from mine, agree on this.

It should make no difference who is president.

it does to you, though. obama has conveniently broken almost every campaign promise he made (gitmo, trnasparency, signing statements), and here you are defending him.

fail

hack
:eusa_shhh:

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

Attachments

• $obamapromises.gif
    $obamapromises.gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 15
But here's the thing...this comes up when a democrat is sitting in the whitehouse, and seldom when a republican is there.

I'm all for transparency..and I'd like to see people with views different from mine, agree on this.

It should make no difference who is president.

it does to you, though. obama has conveniently broken almost every campaign promise he made (gitmo, trnasparency, signing statements), and here you are defending him.

fail

hack

The majority of his promises are "in the works".

3.5 years later?

Really?

Damn, I wish Trump were his boss.

fail

hack

The majority of his promises are "in the works".

3.5 years later?

Really?

Damn, I wish Trump were his boss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDA4lcw8k1g]Trump You're Fired - YouTube[/ame]

obamaspink_slip_bumper_sticker-p128819089161205811z7b7j_125.jpg

It no surprise that obama has never been investigated by the mainstream media like someone or anyone from the GOP has. With exception to Romney.

how closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with reverand wright, who's comments from the pulpit in front of his flock appear very racist?

How closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with the radical 60's terrorist bomber Bill Ayers?

Just 2 easy examples to show them giving one party a pass that they will not give the other party.

The pattern was that the media was in love with Obama more than his policies. Obama is in love with Obama more than his policies and the people who still vote for Obama are in love with Obama more than his policies.

And those are what will sink him when the Republican Machine comes. It never comes (unless there's a real Dem blowup) until those picked are campaigning.

Democrats perform this attack with their power in media and do so early on with the Reps waiting until campaigning and hitting with the hidden stuff that they've been waiting to release.

My view? It comes. :eusa_shhh:

And I see a very interesting election cycle with the Independents making a smooth move...
Barack the Magic Negro fooled em good.

Each time a republican canidate, besides mitt romney, has reached the top this primary season politico has come out with a piece that can be viewed as negative about them.

I'm not sure what that says but its a pattern.

It no surprise that obama has never been investigated by the mainstream media like someone or anyone from the GOP has. With exception to Romney.

how closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with reverand wright, who's comments from the pulpit in front of his flock appear very racist?

How closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with the radical 60's terrorist bomber Bill Ayers?

Just 2 easy examples to show them giving one party a pass that they will not give the other party.

They didn't they did not do their job. I guess thats why they are doing their job now, because they fucked up so badly with obama they can't bear he thought of something getting past them. Well unless it's dealing with obama then it's ok.

The pattern was that the media was in love with Obama more than his policies. Obama is in love with Obama more than his policies and the people who still vote for Obama are in love with Obama more than his policies.

And those are what will sink him when the Republican Machine comes. It never comes (unless there's a real Dem blowup) until those picked are campaigning.

Democrats perform this attack with their power in media and do so early on with the Reps waiting until campaigning and hitting with the hidden stuff that they've been waiting to release.

And I see a very interesting election cycle with the Independents making a smooth move...

magic has nothing to do with it. They had a blank canvas to go with. THE "EMPTY SUIT"

magic has nothing to do with it. They had a blank canvas to go with. THE "EMPTY SUIT"

No no he was referring to an article in the LA Times

Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

Harry Houdini didn't possess true magic either. He spent the last half of his life searching for it though, and debunking charlatans preying on people and helping found the national skeptics society.

But the media still thought him a magic negro. I remember the LA Times Article that started the rightful criticism of the media by Rush with that song.

Forum List

Back