Obama is rushing to Trump-proof the White House

Derelict_Drvr

Gold Member
Nov 11, 2016

WASHINGTON

Since Election Day, President Barack Obama has appointed 56 people to boards, commissions and offices in the hopes that they remain in those posts for years to come.

He has reduced the prison sentences of 79 federal inmates. He has handed out the nation’s highest civilian honor to 21 people who he said personally made an impact on his life.

And he has churned out rules, regulations and policies several times a week.Obama is trying to put the people and policies in place that he wants to outlast his presidency in the final weeks before Donald Trump takes over. And his supporters want more, way more.

This sack of horseshit (the things Obama is doing) is nearly as bad as when the Clinton's were before Bush 43 came in.

I guess I understand it, but this is Butt Hurt to the extreme. Obama is grasping at as many straws as possible to save/salvage his legacy.

Obama Clinton and other Democrats should focus on using the party to organize all the programs needed to fulfill the platform. Between Clinton 's foundation and Obama 's ability to rally and raise funds they could manage a national system of social programs just on Democratic party membership and structure alone.

Obama Clinton and other Democrats should focus on using the party to organize all the programs needed to fulfill the platform. Between Clinton 's foundation and Obama 's ability to rally and raise funds they could manage a national system of social programs just on Democratic party membership and structure alone.
The Ds are not interested in anyone's welfare but their own.

Trump won't reveal anything on Obama even if there were something, just like Obama never revealed anything about GWBush and GW never revealed anything on Clinton, and Clinton never revealed on bush1 and Bush1 never revealed on Reagan.... It's a boys club of the very few and 'mum's the word'!

Off Topic, but...

I just finished watching The Donald's "Thank You" rally in MI. I don't have a clue about who chose the closing music, but whom ever it was HAD to be a Liberal. They played The Rolling Stone's "You Can't Always Get What You Want". It kinda pissed me off.

Last edited:
obama is going to be the creepy guy who used to live in the house but now hides in the attic stealing out of the closet.

He's starting to act really demented. Will he kidnap white house staff and punish them for disloyalty?

Trump won't reveal anything on Obama even if there were something, just like Obama never revealed anything about GWBush and GW never revealed anything on Clinton, and Clinton never revealed on bush1 and Bush1 never revealed on Reagan.... It's a boys club of the very few and 'mum's the word'!

Huh? Obama and the Dems tried to reveal a lot about W.

Other than that, where did that come from, how does that apply to the topic?

Last edited:
Barry Hussein is starting to look small and petulant and vindictive and as usual the democrat party underestimates the intelligence of the mainstream American voter. The liberal media is too stunned after the Trump victory to react to lame duck junk executive orders but you can expect desperate times to call for desperate measures by a desperate dying democrat party. January 20th can't come soon enough.

Obama has been total class with this transition. Quite a stretch that you have to work so hard to demonize it.

Off Topic, but...

I just finished watching The Donald's "Thank You" rally in MI. I don't have a clue about who chose the closing music, but whom ever it was HAD to be a Liberal. They played The Rolling Stone's "You Can't Always Get What You Want". It kinda pissed me off.
They've played that since day one of Trumps campaign....

Obama has been total class with this transition. Quite a stretch that you have to work so hard to demonize it.

Says the far left drone that ignores that fascism is leaving the white house not coming in.

See how the far left will ignore the fascism of Obama?

Note: See the far left drones find the fascism of Obama, funny!

Last edited:

Says the far left drone that ignores that fascism is leaving the white house not coming in.

The party founded by genocide Jackson that claims not to be fascist in celebrating his birthday.

The Ds are not interested in anyone's welfare but their own.
Then why not hold Democrats to pay for their own welfare and social benefits programs? Simple!
william the wie

With the billions they can raise they can fund their own prison reform system and use the money saved to pay for universal care.

If there's not enough money to pay for health care AND crime, well, there's the motivation to stop crime, so that people CAN get health care paid for!

Why not reward people for reducing crime that costs billions to state budgets that otherwise could cover welfare and health care? Instead of rewarding them for depriving other taxpayers of liberty and income!

Why? Is a stretch to comment that, to Republicans, his actions seem desperate and childish? His words say class, but his actions say otherwise.

Fer Christ's sake,Obama, the election is over, get over it already. Show us you actually have any class, instead of just giving it lip service to it! Leaving office gracefully would do a lot for you image.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON

Since Election Day, President Barack Obama has appointed 56 people to boards, commissions and offices in the hopes that they remain in those posts for years to come.

He has reduced the prison sentences of 79 federal inmates. He has handed out the nation’s highest civilian honor to 21 people who he said personally made an impact on his life.

And he has churned out rules, regulations and policies several times a week.Obama is trying to put the people and policies in place that he wants to outlast his presidency in the final weeks before Donald Trump takes over. And his supporters want more, way more.

This sack of horseshit (the things Obama is doing) is nearly as bad as when the Clinton's were before Bush 43 came in.

I guess I understand it, but this is Butt Hurt to the extreme. Obama is grasping at as many straws as possible to save/salvage his legacy.

Hilarious that so many who voted for him twice ended up voting Trump in 2016.

Many of his own supporters think his presidency was a failure

Why? Is a stretch to comment that, to Republicans, his actions seem desperate and childish? His words say class, but his actions say otherwise.

Fer Christ's sake,Obama, the election is over, get over it already. Show us you actually have any class, instead of just giving it lip service to it! Leaving office gracefully would do a lot for you image.
Is it a stretch to admit the president has class? Apparently.

Off Topic, but...

The Rolling Stones actually told Trump to quit using their music. How odd.

Forum List

Back