Obama Is Ruining America - Really? Tell Us Exactly HOW He Is Doing That

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

Gentlemen (and ladies) - start your engines!

Or you, Obama and the rest of the moonbats can tell us for the 50,000th time how Bush ruined America and how Obama is saving us.......

Last edited:
Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Increasing the size of government by 30%

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Last edited:
Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

HOW is he bankrupting America? Specifically, what is Obama doing to make this happen?

WHERE is he over regulating?

HOW is he redistributing wealth?

The only specific thing you mentioned was health care, although you fail to mention how or in what manner this is going to ruin America.

Obamcare.
Bailouts.
Stimuless.
Unprecedented spending with no end in sight.
Refusal to machete cut spending.
The demonizing and belittling of Republicans every chance he gets. <-- Is this really how the President of the United States is suppose act?
Growing the government even bigger.
Lack of leadership.

Pretty much why I think he's sinking this country. If it's any consolation, at this point I don't have any faith in the Rs either. I'm weary of them all.

eta: just read your response to American Cowboy. How will Obamacare ruin America? Look at Medicare ... where it started, where it was 'projected' to be by any given date, and where it is now. But the government will do better with Obamacare?

I have to go . . . it's midnight and I'm up in six hours. Will catch this thread sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
Obama makes jokes about controlling America's Southern border

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

HOW is he bankrupting America? Specifically, what is Obama doing to make this happen?

The only specific thing you mentioned was health care, although you fail to mention how or in what manner this is going to ruin America.

Are you that dense? Have you looked at our debt lately? Have you seen how many public sector jobs created?

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Really? What are you slow?

Instead of cutting spending like he should be doing, he is spending more money than any other President in history. Obama passed a Trillion Dollar Spending Bill in his 1st 60 days that did nothing but increase our debt. He has been bailing out big business. Cash for Clunkers. Commiecare. etc etc

The MFer actually wants to tax cow farts for starters. Want gives him that right? Does he own the air? Under the Marxist Obama regime everyone is forced into buying health insurance. Why do you think he is making bigger Government? For less regulation?

Increasing taxes on those who make more than $250K to pay for all the Social programs that we cannot currently afford. The man has stated on more than one occasions that he wants to redistribute wealth.

You have to be a pretty stupid MFer to be asking such foolish questions.

Last edited:
Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

America is fine. The unKnighted states of idiocracy is fucked.

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Specifically..with links..you know..some valid articles that show what you posted is valid. Because none of your list is anything but talking points.

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Really? What are you slow?

Instead of cutting spending like he should be doing, he is spending more money than any other President in history. Obama passed a Trillion Dollar Spending Bill in his 1st 60 days that did nothing but increase our debt. He has been bailing out big business. Cash for Clunkers. Commiecare. etc etc

The MFer actually wants to tax cow farts for starters. Want gives him that right? Does he own the air? Under the Marxist Obama regime everyone is forced into buying health insurance. Why do you think he is making bigger Government? For less regulation?

Increasing taxes on those who make more than $250K to pay for all the Social programs that we cannot currently afford. The man has stated on more than one occasions that he wants to redistribute wealth.

You have to be a pretty stupid MFer to be asking such foolish questions.

And still nothing specific. It's a funny point about the taxes. Which tax, specifically, has been introduced? From where I sit..the Stimulus had 350 billion in tax cuts (Which was a huge fucking mistake because they were put in to make Republicans happy..and they still didn't vote for it). Then there are the Bush tax cuts..which Obama extended.

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Are you that dense? Have you looked at our debt lately? Have you seen how many public sector jobs created?

How has debt ruined America. Be specific.

How many jobs have been created and how did this ruin America?

So far you have two whines and all losses..............

You don't want to know. Your mind is made up. Obama handed you your opinion, and you dutifully and mindlessly repeat it.

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

He's redistributing wealth by extending the Bush tax cuts? Seriously, Obama followed a fairly moderate path so far. Other than the healthcare legislation he pushed, he really hasn't done anything that McCain or Romney would have done had they been elected. It's all about talking points and trying to make him look bad, so they can say I told you so. Problem is, if Obama is gone, and a Republican takes his place, nothing will be different. It's just that then, all these same people would be telling us what a good job the Republican was doing.

Forum List

Back