Obama Is Ruining America - Really? Tell Us Exactly HOW He Is Doing That

Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

Gentlemen (and ladies) - start your engines!

You don't want to know. Your mind is made up. Obama handed you your opinion, and you dutifully and mindlessly repeat it.

LMAO! That is what you are doing Davey boy, and not one specific reason for your bullshit.:lol:

Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

You don't want to know. Your mind is made up. Obama handed you your opinion, and you dutifully and mindlessly repeat it.

LMAO! That is what you are doing Davey boy, and not one specific reason for your bullshit.:lol:
Obama handed me my opinion? :lol:

There's really no point in answering GC's questions. He's just going to keep doing like he has been: Screeching "Nuh-UH!!" You know, pretty much like you do.

Guaranteed.

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Increasing the size of government by 30%

Commiecare

etc etc etc

HOW is he bankrupting America? Specifically, what is Obama doing to make this happen?

WHERE is he over regulating?

HOW is he redistributing wealth?

The only specific thing you mentioned was health care, although you fail to mention how or in what manner this is going to ruin America.

He's redistributing wealth by extending the Bush tax cuts? Seriously, Obama followed a fairly moderate path so far. Other than the healthcare legislation he pushed, he really hasn't done anything that McCain or Romney would have done had they been elected. It's all about talking points and trying to make him look bad, so they can say I told you so. Problem is, if Obama is gone, and a Republican takes his place, nothing will be different. It's just that then, all these same people would be telling us what a good job the Republican was doing.

Actually, he is. From poor to Rich. But that's a redistribution path no conservative ever complains about.

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

HOW is he bankrupting America? Specifically, what is Obama doing to make this happen?

The only specific thing you mentioned was health care, although you fail to mention how or in what manner this is going to ruin America.

Seriously You need links to see how Obama is ruining America???
Click on DRUDGE.com. You will find links to most major news sources...Click on any one of them. You will find a multitued of articles as to how & why Obama is ruining America. Are you new to reading the news or just haven't had a chance to catch up with what's happening in the world these days.

Do you own a home?? How about those home values these days. Got a Job?? If you do you must be a govt worker or a union member or Both. How about the price of gas these days??? We're going to be buying oil from Brazil that they are drilling with our own money. How fantastic is that??? Oh and the 2 New wars that have Not been approved by congress making them illegal....Speaking of illegal how about that so. border of ours???? Or have you heard that there's a debate going on about raising the debt ceiling?? Do you have a clue to what that actually means?? Been to the grocery store lately??? Notice the smaller cans and packages with a higher pricetag????

Do a Little research & reading then maybe we can debate something but I have No desire to spoon feed you what is so readily available with just a few clicks on the internet...An amazing invention invented by Al Gore. It's time to Wake Up ~~~ :lol:

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Click on DRUDGE.com. You will find links to most major news sources...Click on any one of them. You will find a multitued of articles as to how & why Obama is ruining America. Are you new to reading the news or just haven't had a chance to catch up with what's happening in the world these days.

Do you own a home?? How about those home values these days. Got a Job?? If you do you must be a govt worker or a union member or Both. How about the price of gas these days??? We're going to be buying oil from Brazil that they are drilling with our own money. How fantastic is that??? Oh and the 2 New wars that have Not been approved by congress making them illegal....Speaking of illegal how about that so. border of ours???? Or have you heard that there's a debate going on about raising the debt ceiling?? Do you have a clue to what that actually means?? Been to the grocery store lately??? Notice the smaller cans and packages with a higher pricetag????

Do a Little research & reading then maybe we can debate something but I have No desire to spoon feed you what is so readily available with just a few clicks on the internet...An amazing invention invented by Al Gore. It's time to Wake Up ~~~ :lol:

What and get articles from NewsMax, FOX, Breitbart, The New York Post and Wall Street Journal? All those rags are essentially owned and operated by the same people. And if you are so upset about not being able to get a private sector job...why don't you ask yourself why they aren't hiring instead of blaming people who still have jobs? TARP bailed out the banking, insurance and financial industries. How did the private sector reward the taxpayers? With more layoffs. They also rewarded their top executives with multimillion dollar compensation packages. And this while they are making more profit during this time period then in all of history. And our borders? Maybe you should pick up a paper from a more reliable news source. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS DOWN. And President Obama sent troops to the border to supplement the border guards. And yeah..I've heard the batshit crazy Republicans are still holding the budget hostage over wanting to cut funding for seniors, kids and people that can't find jobs..while lavishing the wealthy with more wealth.

So maybe..you might want to try another news outlet. One that deals with reality.

Are you that dense? Have you looked at our debt lately? Have you seen how many public sector jobs created?

How has debt ruined America. Be specific.

How many jobs have been created and how did this ruin America?

So far you have two whines and all losses..............

OK Stupid...We are currently in danger of losing our AAA credit rating. This could cost the U.S. hundreds of billions in addition interest each year. Additionally, the Fed has resorted to printing money which devalues the dollar and creates inflation.

Jobs created...what a bunch of crap. The unemplotment rate is over 9%

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-59ZmD8hs]YouTube - ‪Bachmann Takes Obama To Task Over High Unemployment, Obamacare, Gov't Spending‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
He has spent over 1.5 Trillions dollars we dont have on stimulus and other programs that we don't even need "Cash for clunkers, cash for caukers, cash for appliances.
The oil industry while we pay almost $4.00 a gallon he is preventing America from drilling. Under his leadership he took over GM, a private industry that should have been allowed to fail. In case you missed it, only communists take over private industry while running government. He has also taken over the banking system and college tuitions "which means the progressives will eventually get to decide who goes to school and how much they will pay, another communist tactic".
The new health care law would require every citizen to pay, meaning that those who live off the government dole would get waivers while the rest of us would pick up their tab, or do you actually believe money grows on trees?.
The only specific thing you mentioned was health care, although you fail to mention how or in what manner this is going to ruin America.[/QUOTE]
It has been a failure everywhere it has been tried, you cannot put 300,000,000 citizens on it with only about 200,000,000 paying for it and call it a success, there will be rationing and it will only hurt the poor amongst us. Anytime you have more people on a program then there are paying for said program it's going to fail. It's simple, unless you are high on the koolaid.

Last edited:

The fact that you have to ask is proof enough that you aren't willing to open your eyes to the what's going on around you.

Look at our deficit..."During the administration of President George W. Bush, the gross public debt increased from $5.7 trillion in January 2001 to $10.7 trillion by December 2008.[3] Under President Barack Obama, the debt increased from $10.7 trillion to $14.2 trillion by February 2011." United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at Wall Street..."The Standard & Poor's 500 index has dropped 6.8 percent since April 29. Declining just as quickly: the hopes of many investors and economists for robust growth in the second half of the year." Investors nervous as stock market eyes correction - Yahoo! Finance

Bail outs for Greece...that's right...bail out(S) as in more than one.

Unemployment...well...look at this - Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I hope this answers your question...dumb as it may be

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Are you that dense? Have you looked at our debt lately? Have you seen how many public sector jobs created?

He really is that dense, or he would not have to even ask the questions he is asking.

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Specifically..with links..you know..some valid articles that show what you posted is valid. Because none of your list is anything but talking points.

Those of us that actually pay attention to day to day politics see this from him already, should not have to post links just because the rest of you choose not to pay attention to who you vote for.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bT01mC9xSA]YouTube - ‪Bachmann Wants McCarthy-Like Witch Hunt For Anti-Americans‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdRHE3ppj4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Michelle Bachman‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMXmRGE7t0]YouTube - ‪Bachmann 9.09 Newsmax - Death Panels‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏[/ame]

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Specifically..with links..you know..some valid articles that show what you posted is valid. Because none of your list is anything but talking points.

Those of us that actually pay attention to day to day politics see this from him already, should not have to post links just because the rest of you choose not to pay attention to who you vote for.

Actually..you do..because on a daily basis..and from the same usual suspects..there are multiple "mistakes" that eventually get put up as "fact".

Really? What are you slow?

Instead of cutting spending like he should be doing, he is spending more money than any other President in history. Obama passed a Trillion Dollar Spending Bill in his 1st 60 days that did nothing but increase our debt. He has been bailing out big business. Cash for Clunkers. Commiecare. etc etc

The MFer actually wants to tax cow farts for starters. Want gives him that right? Does he own the air? Under the Marxist Obama regime everyone is forced into buying health insurance. Why do you think he is making bigger Government? For less regulation?

Increasing taxes on those who make more than $250K to pay for all the Social programs that we cannot currently afford. The man has stated on more than one occasions that he wants to redistribute wealth.

You have to be a pretty stupid MFer to be asking such foolish questions.

And still nothing specific. It's a funny point about the taxes. Which tax, specifically, has been introduced? From where I sit..the Stimulus had 350 billion in tax cuts (Which was a huge fucking mistake because they were put in to make Republicans happy..and they still didn't vote for it). Then there are the Bush tax cuts..which Obama extended.

He did not raise payroll taxes, I give him that much, they just raised every other tax on us, have you not noticed the price of everything else you buy getting higher through taxation? Or do you not buy anything or just not care? Obama raised taxes, he just back doored it.

He's redistributing wealth by extending the Bush tax cuts? Seriously, Obama followed a fairly moderate path so far. Other than the healthcare legislation he pushed, he really hasn't done anything that McCain or Romney would have done had they been elected. It's all about talking points and trying to make him look bad, so they can say I told you so. Problem is, if Obama is gone, and a Republican takes his place, nothing will be different. It's just that then, all these same people would be telling us what a good job the Republican was doing.

Actually, he is. From poor to Rich. But that's a redistribution path no conservative ever complains about.

Can you explain to me how raising every other tax but the payroll tax helps the poor? Can you also explain to me how a raise in minimum wage helps the lower class? Seems like the Dems love raising that minimum wage, explain to me why that is.

Really? What are you slow?

Instead of cutting spending like he should be doing, he is spending more money than any other President in history. Obama passed a Trillion Dollar Spending Bill in his 1st 60 days that did nothing but increase our debt. He has been bailing out big business. Cash for Clunkers. Commiecare. etc etc

The MFer actually wants to tax cow farts for starters. Want gives him that right? Does he own the air? Under the Marxist Obama regime everyone is forced into buying health insurance. Why do you think he is making bigger Government? For less regulation?

Increasing taxes on those who make more than $250K to pay for all the Social programs that we cannot currently afford. The man has stated on more than one occasions that he wants to redistribute wealth.

You have to be a pretty stupid MFer to be asking such foolish questions.

And still nothing specific. It's a funny point about the taxes. Which tax, specifically, has been introduced? From where I sit..the Stimulus had 350 billion in tax cuts (Which was a huge fucking mistake because they were put in to make Republicans happy..and they still didn't vote for it). Then there are the Bush tax cuts..which Obama extended.

He did not raise payroll taxes, I give him that much, they just raised every other tax on us, have you not noticed the price of everything else you buy getting higher through taxation? Or do you not buy anything or just not care? Obama raised taxes, he just back doored it.

Specifically. Which tax?

Bankrupting America

Redistrubution of Wealth

Over Regulation

Commiecare

etc etc etc

Do you own a home??
Yes.
How about those home values these days.
Pretty excellent. It's worth about 8 times as much as it did when we bought it. Even so, how is that Obama's fault?
Got a Job?? If you do you must be a govt worker or a union member or Both.
Well, no. I do have a job, I'm self employed. I make a decent amount of money. Also, how is this Obama's fault?
How about the price of gas these days???
I don't drive. Also, how is this Obama's fault?
We're going to be buying oil from Brazil that they are drilling with our own money. How fantastic is that???
Yeah, that's not true.
Oh and the 2 New wars that have Not been approved by congress making them illegal..
I do love how now that the President is a Democrat, Conservatives have become pacifists, but according to the War Powers Act, Obama had to send a letter to Congress, and now it's on Congress to vote on it. They haven't yet...
Speaking of illegal how about that so. border of ours????
You mean the one that has more border guards, and more arrests than it did when Bush was President?
Or have you heard that there's a debate going on about raising the debt ceiling?? Do you have a clue to what that actually means??
Yes, I do. I bet you don't, though.
Been to the grocery store lately??? Notice the smaller cans and packages with a higher pricetag????
Not really, no. Pretty much the same prices I've been paying for the last decade.

I think his point was no one seems to be able to explain why all of these problems are Obama's fault.

What and get articles from NewsMax, FOX, Breitbart, The New York Post and Wall Street Journal? All those rags are essentially owned and operated by the same people. And if you are so upset about not being able to get a private sector job...why don't you ask yourself why they aren't hiring instead of blaming people who still have jobs? TARP bailed out the banking, insurance and financial industries. How did the private sector reward the taxpayers? With more layoffs. They also rewarded their top executives with multimillion dollar compensation packages. And this while they are making more profit during this time period then in all of history. And our borders? Maybe you should pick up a paper from a more reliable news source. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS DOWN. And President Obama sent troops to the border to supplement the border guards. And yeah..I've heard the batshit crazy Republicans are still holding the budget hostage over wanting to cut funding for seniors, kids and people that can't find jobs..while lavishing the wealthy with more wealth.

So maybe..you might want to try another news outlet. One that deals with reality.

Don't worry, you dont have to do any actual research on your own, just keep believing the Pelosi/Reid/Obama line that everything is just fine and will continue to be so as long as you keep voting for them. :eusa_whistle:

Don't worry, you dont have to do any actual research on your own, just keep believing the Pelosi/Reid/Obama line that everything is just fine and will continue to be so as long as you keep voting for them. :eusa_whistle:

Everything is not fine. Very much like the twin towers that took a decade to build and a couple of hours to knock down..the solid US economy was knocked down by 8 years of gross conservative incompetence and corruption. That's going to take alot of heavy lifting to fix. And it's not made any easier by conservatives putting radicals in to governorships or electing them as representatives.

I don't know about ruining, but if you want something specific lets talk about the green energy policies he wants to institute.

California is "leading" the nation in green energy, and Gov. Brown recently signed an initiative that one third of California's energy comes from renewable sources by 2020. Think for a minute about what that means.

California's peak demand is about 52,000 MWe (megawatts electricity.). If we assume that the demand does not increase significantly over the next decade, and simplify the numbers just a bit, we end up with a target of 17,000 MWe. Let's split that evenly, and get half of that power from wind and half from solar.

California is currently investing $2 billion in a solar power facility at Ivanpah which is projected to produce 370 MWe. this soar facility will cover about 3600 acres, which is about 5 and a half square miles. In order to produce 8,500 MWe of power California will have to build 23 solar generating facilities the size of Ivanpah, That would cover an area of about 129 square miles.

There is a wind power farm in Texas that produces 781.5 MWe and covers 154 sq miles. In order for California to produce 8500 MWe they would need wind farms that cover 1675 sq miles, an area about 70 times the size of Manhattan.

Can you imagine the environmental impact that type of wholesale diversion of land to power generation will have? Obama wants to do the same thing on a national scale. That is not possible with our current level of technology. It is, at the earliest, 50 years in the future even if someone finds a way to treble the output of solar and wind generators tomorrow.

Forum List

Back