Obama IS NOT helping the economy to recover, he is slowing its growth.

It would probably help if supposed business owners would actually work instead of posting on internet message boards. But feel free to continue blaming Obama for your failures.

Useless dribble from a useless skank

Looks like Grandpa has reached the age where he has no use for a woman.

Try the pills.

It's a woman?

Who knew. She talks like a teenage school girl. All useless nonsense about someone's personal life.

You forgot to cite your source.

Or is ‘I hate Obama’ your ‘source’?

Remember also that conservatives can’t have it both ways: if according to Bob Corker Obama’s policies aren’t responsible for the improving economy, then Obama’s not responsible for any economic downturns as well.

You forgot to cite your source.

Or is ‘I hate Obama’ your ‘source’?

Remember also that conservatives can’t have it both ways: if according to Bob Corker Obama’s policies aren’t responsible for the improving economy, then Obama’s not responsible for any economic downturns as well.

Source? Any function brain will do. Course that leaves you out.

Pubs and their silly dupes would prefer a deregulated bubble based on scams and scandal, start another fraudulent boom and bust for the greedy rich and the bought off criminals, with pollution to boot. Ain't braindead myopia great?

It is slowly recovering on its own despite Obamas policies and business crunching regulations. I am very glad it is coming around but I just wish we could vote Obama out now to expedite the process.

My prediction is that if Obama loses the election growth will double the current snails pace its growing at. In fact I bet upon the news alone that he loses the election we will start seeing firms hire and invest exponentially.

Government always is a net negative in Economic Growth. You can take Trillions out of an Economy and not be.

Pubs and their silly dupes would prefer a deregulated bubble based on scams and scandal, start another fraudulent boom and bust for the greedy rich and the bought off criminals, with pollution to boot. Ain't braindead myopia great?

So we only have 1 choices eh. Bubbles, or a fucking idiot who is crashing the entire Economy?

Oh yay.

"Obama IS NOT helping the economy to recover, he is slowing its growth"

You do realize that economic recovery means that you and I will be paying more for the stuff we buy now?

"Obama IS NOT helping the economy to recover, he is slowing its growth"

You do realize that economic recovery means that you and I will be paying more for the stuff we buy now?

I don't know about that theory. But even if true I don't care because my increase in business will more than make up for it.

It is slowly recovering on its own despite Obamas policies and business crunching regulations. I am very glad it is coming around but I just wish we could vote Obama out now to expedite the process.

My prediction is that if Obama loses the election growth will double the current snails pace its growing at. In fact I bet upon the news alone that he loses the election we will start seeing firms hire and invest exponentially.

Do regulations curtail job growth? | Decisions Based on Evidence

...the number of layoffs nationwide caused by government regulation is minuscule and shows no evidence of getting worse during the Obama administration. Lack of demand for business products and services is vastly more important.
Opinion pieces....all of them.

So we only have 1 choices eh. Bubbles, or a fucking idiot who is crashing the entire Economy?

Oh yay.

No, bubbles and more ruin of the non rich and the country, or inteligent growth and fairness. Pubs ruined the economy (and everything else) and are now obstructing the recovery- since 2/2010. Jobs jobs jobs my butt You are sorely misled. See signature. All FACT.

Oh yay.

No, bubbles and more ruin of the non rich and the country, or inteligent growth and fairness. Pubs ruined the economy (and everything else) and are now obstructing the recovery- since 2/2010. Jobs jobs jobs my butt You are sorely misled. See signature. All FACT.

Did you lose your blankey again?

It would probably help if supposed business owners would actually work instead of posting on internet message boards. But feel free to continue blaming Obama for your failures.

Why didn't you answer my question?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did we so soon forget that it was a Republican administration and Congress that oversaw the deregulation of the financial industry causing the Treasury Secretary to come begging to Bush and Congress for bailouts for banks labeled as "too big to fail". From my recollections that is exactly the environment that O'Bama was handed. Rather unfair to pick on him now, heh?

I think I see your point

If we return to the principles and leadership that was losing 720,000 jobs a month, the economy will turn around

So sueing companies like Boeing because they want to build in a state his "friends" don't control is not hurting job growth? Or regulating farm dust or putting light bulb companies out of business or stopping oil drilling for so long all the platforms went to other countries instead of waiting or any other numerous stupid decision he has made.

The point is, any economic growth that Obama is inhibiting is miniscule in comparison to other factors. Rather than blaming politicians, we need to blame the state of the market.

Oh please...Obama's shut down of the gulf oil platforms cost the region well over 100,000 jobs and caused businesses to either slow their output dramatically or shut down.
Many of those jobs are NOT coming back.
The other issue is how Obama's supporters can get beyond this tragic statement.....10% unemployment is the new norm"...

Why didn't you answer my question?

I didn't see your question. Sorry.

I looked back and read it. I already listed things he has done to screw things up. I didn't bother with regulations because we've covered that a hundred times already.

You're not a useless skank...you're good for laughs.

I guess the whole "ignore" thing didn't work out. Gee, you can't run your business....little wonder you can't master an "ignore" button. LOL

I own you.

So sueing companies like Boeing because they want to build in a state his "friends" don't control is not hurting job growth? Or regulating farm dust or putting light bulb companies out of business or stopping oil drilling for so long all the platforms went to other countries instead of waiting or any other numerous stupid decision he has made.

The point is, any economic growth that Obama is inhibiting is miniscule in comparison to other factors. Rather than blaming politicians, we need to blame the state of the market.

Oh please...Obama's shut down of the gulf oil platforms cost the region well over 100,000 jobs and caused businesses to either slow their output dramatically or shut down.
The other issue is how Obama's supporters can get beyond this tragic statement.....10% unemployment is the new norm"...

BS- and did you forget the crony oil disaster that Obama handled perfectly? Boom and bust, scandalous polluters...idiocy...

Let me ask you this question....

If you were about to open a lemon aid stand...and your business plan allowed for an 8% NET profit by the end of your 3rd year...but a large personal investment to start.....

But there was word coming from Washington that the EPA, with the Presidents blessing, was going to pass new regulations on the purchasing and use of lemons....nothing concrete....nothing for sure....just word going around....

Would you dive into the venture...or wait until you knew what the EPA was going to do?

First, I think I'd learn how to spell "lemonade".

The entire uncertainty argument is bullshit.

BS- and did you forget the crony oil disaster that Obama handled perfectly? Boom and bust, scandalous polluters...idiocy...

Could you drop the pig Latin and try English?

Forum List

Back