Obama is NOT a Good President. So Why Is He Winning With Independents?

this Independent is not voting for a republican or democrat. i've sworn off voting for the either of the two parties that continue to take us deeper in debt. it's the same logic i use with my financial adviser. if he/she does a good job, they get to keep my long term investments. if they lose money for me, they're fired.

So, do you choose who your next financial advisor is going to be, look over his/her qualifications, or do you let someone else decide for you?

So you're a Marxist in disguise? Why NOT admit that YOU are and be done with it?

There's nothing independent or logical about IndependntLogic

Here, let me just spank you, T, Frank etc... like the little biotches you are. Facts. You're not prepared to deal with them.
What in the blog do you specifically disagree with and why?

You may now do what whackjobs do: Dodge the question, change the subject, Cut & Run or comment on the poster and not the topics (which face it, we all know are out of reach for you guys. :lol: )

Boy? YOU aren't spanking anyone.

And no question was 'dodged'. It was answered. just NOT to your liking.

You may stay in kookville rallying around your messiah, Obama. WE will remain to be residents in 'Realville'.

Ok, so the article basically says Obama sucks, but he's ok.

Is this person schizophrenic or something?

Let me dumb it down so even you can understand: Sometimes political choices come down to what's called "The Lesser of Two Evils" (if you don't understand, find a Liberal Elitist and ask them what that means).
Obama is not a good president. He's just "okay" (This would be evidenced by the part in the blog where it says "He's okay" - I know that must have been confusing for you).
The choices the GOP offers, are worse.
Obama is The Lesser of Two Evils.

Let me dumb it down so even you can understand: Sometimes political choices come down to what's called "The Lesser of Two Evils" (if you don't understand, find a Liberal Elitist and ask them what that means).
Obama is not a good president. He's just "okay" (This would be evidenced by the part in the blog where it says "He's okay" - I know that must have been confusing for you).

Let me try and dumb it down a tad further... so that you get it. It's a blog, by one independent. That 'independent' does not represent independents as a group. He/She has no remit to speak on behalf of anyone but themselves. I personally know plenty of independents who have no intention of voting for Obama.... even a few who did last time... but will not do so this time. They learned by their mistake.

So YOu admit it? Marxism...Centralized Government over liberty? Independent my ass. Son? YOU need a name change to "In The Tank For Obama".

POSEUR.

this Independent is not voting for a republican or democrat. i've sworn off voting for the either of the two parties that continue to take us deeper in debt. it's the same logic i use with my financial adviser. if he/she does a good job, they get to keep my long term investments. if they lose money for me, they're fired.

So, do you choose who your next financial advisor is going to be, look over his/her qualifications, or do you let someone else decide for you?

i didn't say i wasn't gonna vote. i said i wasn't gonna vote for people who take us deeper in debt. that's all i can do. i can't help it if you guys overrule me and have people take us deeper in debt. i only have one vote for our country. there is only one vote for my personal financial decisions.

First off you condescending liberal elitist prick, go fuck yourself.

Now, if the argument is that Obama sucks, but he's better than the alternative, then fucking say it.. spare us the bullshit. Obama won by a very narrow margin in '08 and things are worse now... the idea that independents will now further embrace him is nonsense.

Because he is a good president, but people who think education is for snobs don't understand that. It was only to be expected.

Siena presidential rating polled 238 noted historians and presidential experts to rate the presidents, and in that poll the historians rated Obama as 15th best president thus far in his term, 2010. They rated Bush 5th worst.

Because he is a good president, but people who think education is for snobs don't understand that. It was only to be expected.

Wrong again Sparky.... having 5 degrees in everything from Latin Studies to Post Bolshevik Vagina Studies may make you educated, but it doesn't make you smart.

Liberals always confuse smart with educated.

Siena presidential rating polled 238 noted historians and presidential experts to rate the presidents, and in that poll the historians rated Obama as 15th best president thus far in his term, 2010. They rated Bush 5th worst.

They rated FDR & Teddy 1 and 2 resepctively, that's all I need to know.

What a joke.

Wrong again Sparky.... having 5 degrees in everything from Latin Studies to Post Bolshevik Vagina Studies may make you educated, but it doesn't make you smart.

Liberals always confuse smart with educated.
Education is one aspect...common sense is another. One cannot be confused with the other. However 'Education' can be perverted...

The only effective thing obama has done is LIE. But if you equate failure as being good knock yourself out. Let's see if he run his campaign platform on his job performance this election cycle

Forum List

Back