Obama is NOT a Good President. So Why Is He Winning With Independents?

Because he is a good president, but people who think education is for snobs don't understand that. It was only to be expected.

The only effective thing obama has done is LIE. But if you equate failure as being good knock yourself out. Let's see if he run his campaign platform on his job performance this election cycle
Obama cannot run on his record...thus we see the Contraception crap come bubbling to the surface as a diversion...along with his attack on the First Amendment...

Some of us are keeping score.

Because he is a good president, but people who think education is for snobs don't understand that. It was only to be expected.

The only effective thing obama has done is LIE. But if you equate failure as being good knock yourself out. Let's see if he run his campaign platform on his job performance this election cycle
Obama cannot run on his record...thus we see the Contraception crap come bubbling to the surface as a diversion...along with his attack on the First Amendment...

Google Obama's Accomplishments and he has an entire website with every issue and his achievements. Pretty impressive. Pretty impressive considering the GOP obstructionists. Their main goal is to make Obama a one term president? Really? 4 years ago that was their number one priority? And you think anyones going to fucking reward them for this? Fakes like Romney or Nuts like Santorum? You are so out of touch man. I wish we could divide up the states and let you guys run things your way and we'll run things our way and then you middle class white trash will come crossing our borders for good paying union jobs. Not the house slaves but the field ones. YOU house slaves will always defend your masters. You got it too good.

The Independent's view? An Independent's view is more accurate. It does not represent anyone but the author.

Idiot.

At least you read the article he linked to.
Yes, mud, that word AUTHOR reflects who wrote the article; it is a good one, despite my disagreement with some points. Also, I will not lose faith in this country should Rush Limbaugh be elected President and both the Senate & House have Republican majorities.

It is because you can't attack Obama on his economic policies or his foreign policies, you are the ones bringing up these social issues. Who stirred up the Catholics? Rush Limbaugh your leader? You guys are so obvious. Do you really believe what you just said? You think we brought up contraception as an issue to divert the conversation from gas prices or the jobs numbers?

When Obama took office we were bleeding 7 million jobs and you said Bush did a good job.

Obama is adding 300,000 a month and you say he's no good? Explain?

It is because you can't attack Obama on his economic policies or his foreign policies, you are the ones bringing up these social issues. Who stirred up the Catholics? Rush Limbaugh your leader? You guys are so obvious. Do you really believe what you just said? You think we brought up contraception as an issue to divert the conversation from gas prices or the jobs numbers?

When Obama took office we were bleeding 7 million jobs and you said Bush did a good job.

Do you really believe what you just said?
Do you believe what you just posted? I call you a fucking liar.
It is because you can't attack Obama on his economic policies
I can and I have he's a failure and you are a liar.

his foreign policies
Helping America's enemy in Libya while we are still at war with them is a great boost for America.

You think we brought up contraception as an issue to divert the conversation from gas prices or the jobs numbers
So you think you can speak for how obama carries on his political strategy?

The economy was doing ok until the last two years of bush and then came obama and the democrats taking control of congress and the senate. and the bottom dropped.

Only a liar who told the lie can explain why they lied. So why are you lying?

I have attacked him on every front. YOU are trying to defend the indefensible. Obama has failed on every front.

He will be 'One Term Only' by his own hand.

One thing only is for sure, the Pubs in congress are the worst ever. LOL
As i have not lived through each Congress since the nation's beginning, I cannot agree. Also, Democrats control the Senate.

The Independent's view? An Independent's view is more accurate. It does not represent anyone but the author.

Idiot.

At least you read the article he linked to.
Yes, mud, that word AUTHOR reflects who wrote the article; it is a good one, despite my disagreement with some points. Also, I will not lose faith in this country should Rush Limbaugh be elected President and both the Senate & House have Republican majorities.

I read it. I wouldn't call it 'good', but it could pass for 'average'.

Of course, the poster 'Independent Logic' is really just trying to drive traffic to his own blog... how sad.

Independents are either Liars or have no functioning brain cells
Independents in some instances refuse to take a stand in principle with anything they think will make them look bad...it's all about appearences...cult of personality rather than substance.

It's funny how you see it that way. I see independents as truly, well, independent. Not stuck to one idealology but open to new ideas and taking each topic on its merit.

Unlike those stuck to one party, who could be accused of being lemmings...

Independents in some instances refuse to take a stand in principle with anything they think will make them look bad...it's all about appearences...cult of personality rather than substance.

It's funny how you see it that way. I see independents as truly, well, independent. Not stuck to one idealology but open to new ideas and taking each topic on its merit.

So you take the LIAR stance. Good to know. Funny how you forget principle.

So you take the LIAR stance. Good to know. Funny how you forget principle.

No. How do you draw the dots between not having principles and being independent? What a warped mentality....

Republicans want to point to polls that say the majority of the country feels like we are headed in the wrong direction and suggest this is going to be Obama's downfall. But they never want to look at the details.

For example, the majority of the country is unhappy with Obama for extending the Bush tax cuts.

Or we are unhappy with Obama for going along with all those cuts to social programs the tea party House forced on us.

Or we are unhappy he didn't give us single payer.

Or he hasn't been able to bring high paying jobs back home or fix nafta.

But none of us think the GOP will work on these things.

Clearly a lightbulb hasn't gone off yet. Or you haven't figured enough out yet to make a decision. But sooner or later you have to come to a conclusion. Chances are, you are like most Americans. Not so interested that you follow everyday and chances are you haven't been paying close attention like some of us have for over 20 years.

And I understand that as a casual observer, you like some of what you hear from the GOP and some of what you hear from the Democratic Party. And that is how things should actually be. Somewhere in the middle. So I feel where you are coming from. But as a non casual observer, I tell you the GOP is anti middle class. They want 99% of us to make less because the people they serve, the top 1%, want more. That's just the fact. If you are in the 99%, you need to vote Democratic.

Yes, I am sure insulting them will force them to see the error of their way......

The GOP bunker mentality doesn't allow you to see just how bad the GOP is.

and your liberal way blinds you from seeing how bad the democratic party is.

Yes, I am sure insulting them will force them to see the error of their way......

The GOP bunker mentality doesn't allow you to see just how bad the GOP is.

and your liberal way blinds you from seeing how bad the democratic party is.

Put Ron Paul in the White House and basically you appoint another Alito or Roberts to the bench. Alito and Roberts side with the corportions 100% of the time. Never for We the People.

This is why the only choice is Obama.

You do realize how bad Citizens United is, right? This was passed because the Supreme Court is now ruled by Corporations. Ron Paul is not the answer. He's in the GOP, correct? Thought so.

Forum List

Back