Obama is NOT a Good President. So Why Is He Winning With Independents?

Yes, I am sure insulting them will force them to see the error of their way......

The GOP bunker mentality doesn't allow you to see just how bad the GOP is.

and your liberal way blinds you from seeing how bad the democratic party is.

Put Ron Paul in the White House and basically you appoint another Alito or Roberts to the bench. Alito and Roberts side with the corportions 100% of the time. Never for We the People.

This is why the only choice is Obama.

You do realize how bad Citizens United is, right? This was passed because the Supreme Court is now ruled by Corporations. Ron Paul is not the answer. He's in the GOP, correct? Thought so.

Who in the hell do you think supported obama in 2008 CORPORATIONS

When the column praised crazier than batshit Ron Paul, it kind of loses any credibility..

Obama will win because the people who voted for him the first time can't admit they made a mistake.

And the Republicans are all pretty awful.

It's just that simple.

You have no credibility, anyone who poses as a republican but acts like jake starkey you lost any credibility you may have had.

When the column praised crazier than batshit Ron Paul, it kind of loses any credibility..

Obama will win because the people who voted for him the first time can't admit they made a mistake.

It's just that simple.

You have no credibility, anyone who poses as a republican but acts like jake starkey you lost any credibility you may have had.

Wow, guy, here's the thing. Jake's candidate is WINNING the nomination. Yours isn't.

I don't have a dog in that fight, but I think it's kind of fallacious for you to claim that Jake represents "not real republicans" when his POV is winning the day right now.

(Hey, and what happened to Jake, anyway?)

It's just that simple.

Wow, guy, here's the thing. Jake's candidate is WINNING the nomination. Yours isn't.

I don't have a dog in that fight, but I think it's kind of fallacious for you to claim that Jake represents "not real republicans" when his POV is winning the day right now.

(Hey, and what happened to Jake, anyway?)

Here's the deal. Jake has to support a republican to cover his tracks Jake wants Romney to win the nomination because jake realizes that Romney cannot beat obama, because Romney does not have a united GOP behind him. For Jake supporting Romney is like water falling off the back of a duck.

Independents are either Liars or have no functioning brain cells
Independents in some instances refuse to take a stand in principle with anything they think will make them look bad...it's all about appearences...cult of personality rather than substance.

In a rare moment of affinity, I agree with both Frink and Tommy on this.
:beer:

In other news, the sun is rising in the West and volcanoes worldwide are erupting glaciers.

Stupidity rears its head again with this thread.:lol:
"IndependentLogic" in this case should read "ObamaisMy God"

He's a hack... spends 24/7 here on all things Obama, then claims he is independent.

It's just that simple.

As far as everyone above JoeB131, just see the signature :lol:

Joe my point with Ron Paul is not that he's electable, he's not. But he IS honest to a fault. Anyone who would get in front of America and say "Hey! Let's legalize heroin!" or ""9/11 was our fault due to our foreign policy!" is definitely putting honesty ahead of getting elected! Because as of that moment, any chance he has of getting elected is out the window as of that moment.

Obama was horrible for most of his presidency but to me and apparently the majority of voters in every polls nationwide, he has improved tremendously during the last year. Additionally, the Republicans have made complete asses of themselves.
Obama becomes the lesser of two evils.

Thanks for your opinion. I disagree.

When push comes to shove, voters will choose Romney over Obama. It will come down to the one issue that always decides elections - the economy.

It's just that simple.

As far as everyone above JoeB131, just see the signature :lol:

Joe my point with Ron Paul is not that he's electable, he's not. But he IS honest to a fault. Anyone who would get in front of America and say "Hey! Let's legalize heroin!" or ""9/11 was our fault due to our foreign policy!" is definitely putting honesty ahead of getting elected! Because as of that moment, any chance he has of getting elected is out the window as of that moment.

Obama was horrible for most of his presidency but to me and apparently the majority of voters in every polls nationwide, he has improved tremendously during the last year. Additionally, the Republicans have made complete asses of themselves.
Obama becomes the lesser of two evils.
So you are an advocate of Obama...Admit it.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back