Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

I've said for years the public by and large is stupid.
Trumps election underlines that.
funny...if you weren't a warmongering royalist hoping to revive the British Empire, but an American, you would have voted for Cankles...and she is the worst politician of all time.

LMFAO.
Royalist ? Empire ?
Are you insane ?
So...you deny it.
I cant dignify it with a response. You must confuse me with a voice in your head.

Says the man that sees no reasons to change policy despite the rape and enslavement of over 1,000 children resulting from government policy.

In ONE SPECIFIC AND LIMITED EXAMPLE.

Obama had dignity as a President

Something Trump sorely lacks

YOu would say that about Satan himself if he advanced your lib agenda, and you know it.

Why? When you know what your agenda will lead to, as we have repeatedly discussed?

The Great Obama is respected in the US and around the world
Something Donnie can never claim
Correction. Obama is respected by partisan hacks.

The Great Obama is respected worldwide

Crooked Donnie is only respected in Russia

Trumps election underlines that.
funny...if you weren't a warmongering royalist hoping to revive the British Empire, but an American, you would have voted for Cankles...and she is the worst politician of all time.

LMFAO.
Royalist ? Empire ?
Are you insane ?
So...you deny it.
I cant dignify it with a response. You must confuse me with a voice in your head.

Says the man that sees no reasons to change policy despite the rape and enslavement of over 1,000 children resulting from government policy.

The criminals have been charged, tried and are now in prison. What do you want me to do ?

LMFAO.
Royalist ? Empire ?
Are you insane ?
So...you deny it.

The criminals have been charged, tried and are now in prison. What do you want me to do ?
See if you can break the criminals out of prison....you will be a hero.

You LIE!

TRUMP is just 3 points behind your Muzzie president, and that's after 8 years of making Obama into some sort of god and spending an entire year trying to destroy one of America's great presidents.

Seventeen percent of Americans surveyed named Obama as the man they admire most, while 14 percent named Trump, the poll said.

You LIE!

TRUMP is just 3 points behind your Muzzie president, and that's after 8 years of making Obama into some sort of god and spending an entire year trying to destroy one of America's great presidents.

Seventeen percent of Americans surveyed named Obama as the man they admire most, while 14 percent named Trump, the poll said.

Fat Donnie is a sitting President

A Community Organizer from Kenya is more admired

YOu would say that about Satan himself if he advanced your lib agenda, and you know it.

Why? When you know what your agenda will lead to, as we have repeatedly discussed?

Propaganda has power.

It also has a price.

You give any thought to what happens when it comes time to pay, RW?

LMFAO.
Royalist ? Empire ?
Are you insane ?
So...you deny it.

Support changing the polices and culture that led, not only to the rape ring, but to the government allowing it to continue for years after being made aware of it.

EVERYTHING you say and do, is part of the paradigm that led to that before and will, if not, IS, leading to it again.

Because punishing the criminals, is not addressing the causes at all.

The causes are still there, still having the same impact, leading to the same issues.

Propaganda has power.

It also has a price.

Just think of it

Fat Donnie is the freak'n President, low unemployment, surging stock market...a nation at peace

And a Community Organizer from Kenya is still more admired

Royalist ? Empire ?
Are you insane ?
So...you deny it.

Support changing the polices and culture that led, not only to the rape ring, but to the government allowing it to continue for years after being made aware of it.

EVERYTHING you say and do, is part of the paradigm that led to that before and will, if not, IS, leading to it again.

The causes are still there, still having the same impact, leading to the same issues.
I cant take learning from a racist.

Good thing the POTUS has term limits. He sure was bombing a lot of countries. I am sure many Nations were pleased to see him go. You know, so their innocent children wont get blown up from a predator drone or something.
I didnt think war mongers hell bent on societal and military destruction were admired.
Standards sure have been shot to shit..
According to trump we have nukes why don't use them?

Propaganda has power.

It also has a price.

Just think of it

Fat Donnie is the freak'n President, low unemployment, surging stock market...a nation at peace

And a Community Organizer from Kenya is still more admired

I know.

The Power of the Media seems greater than ever. Lies mattering far more than reality.

It seems to have made Peaceful Change impossible.

You sure you want to support that?

What am I saying? THat has always been your dream.

So...you deny it.

And there you go.

That was the reason that cops and the social workers gave for letting the Rape Ring, rape and torture and enslave so many of the children of your nation.

They were afraid of being called "racist".

And it was not an unfounded fear.

The one social worker that tried to talk about the Rape Ring, was punished for speaking of the ethnic background of the rapist/slavers.

And prevented from doing anything about it, afterwards.

The ring operated for YEARS after that point, where people stood around, people just like YOU, and decided that not being called racist was more important than protecting children from rape and slavery.

EVERY factor that led to that, every major political party and leader, every policy,

is still in place.

Your concern about "racism" is the primary factor that lead to those over a thousand children being raped.

And there you go.

That was the reason that cops and the social workers gave for letting the Rape Ring, rape and torture and enslave so many of the children of your nation.

The one social worker that tried to talk about the Rape Ring, was punished for speaking of the ethnic background of the rapist/slavers.

The ring operated for YEARS after that point, where people stood around, people just like YOU, and decided that not being called racist was more important than protecting children from rape and slavery.

EVERY factor that led to that, every major political party and leader, every policy,

is still in place.

Your concern about "racism" is the primary factor that lead to those over a thousand children being raped.
Has anyone in the UK government been prosecuted for that terrible crime? Has anyone lost their job?

The Great Obama is naturally the most admired

He wouldn't be the Great Obama otherwise
Not only was Obama, his legacy, and his incumbent totally rejected during the 2016 elections, but his legacy is being flushed down the toilet by the Great Donald Trump.

The US nor England have yet to elect a Libertaarian

And there you go.

is still in place.

Has anyone in the UK government been prosecuted for that terrible crime? Has anyone lost their job?

Actually Obama was looked at as a weak inept leader and taken advantage of at every turn. When it came to foreign policy he was a catastrophe and we saw the results, everything he got involved in turned into a disaster or a genocide. Some people have the Midas touch, others like Obama had the SHIT touch.

Good news is Trump is doing a good job cleaning up.

Barack Obama Is 'Most Admired Man' For 10th Year In A Row, Gallup Poll Says

Hats off to the great man. Its still a great achievement despite the lack of credible opposition.
Hillary is the most admired woman.
Well she got 3m more votes than Donny.
From two states that were already blue. What a great campaigner that girl was. Trust her millennial twats and ignore her husbands sage advice. LOL. Dumbest broad in America.

Forum List

Back