Obama is Cruising!!!

I'm sure people want to pay $0.00 in taxes. Should the government accommodate what is wanted?
The government does accommodate them. Who do you think the 47% are?

Senior citizens. The men and women serving in our military. People that have been out of a job for a long time. Those with severe disabilities. People working for minimum wages.

Strange that in this economy your side chooses to demonize those who have the least, and work for the enrichment of those who already have vast wealth. Priorities.
You think all senior citizens and military people are in the 47%?! A far greater percentage of the 47 are crack whores, junkies, single moms with God knows many kids on the public dole and people who milk the system. That is the tired and self-righteous hackery of mediocre minds. I empathize with people who disabilities and those who've been out of work for a long time (thanks to Obama's incompetence), but very little with the parasitic element.

Fox News has our President ahead in large swing states.
People cannot relate to 1%er Romney
Romney writing off 47 percent of the vote and alienating more voters every day

Economy slowly getting better.
Car sales up.
Optimism up.

Obama campaign hitting on all cylinders
Romney coughing, sputtering, squabbling in the ranks; circling the drain

Cannot wait for election day!!!

I know it's long but it may help you:eusa_whistle:
[ame=http://youtu.be/rN5XEn0N55w]"Preparing for the NEW America: Obama's Next Four Years" by Nutnfancy Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Who are the 47%?

That 47% number applies only to federal income taxes, and does not include payroll taxes -- used to fund Social Security and Medicare -- or any state and local taxes. About 18% pay neither a federal income tax nor payroll taxes. But 45 states have a sales tax, so it's nearly impossible for even low-income Americans to avoid paying at least some taxes.

Who are the 47%? The Tax Policy Center's Donald Marron said they fall into three main groups:

The working poor. The earned income tax credit and the child credit can help families making $50,000 or more pay no taxes or get money back. About 60% of those not paying income taxes do contribute to payroll taxes -- which means they must have some source of earned income.

The elderly. An increased standard deduction for those over 65, and an exemption on part of Social Security earnings, means that many older Americans pay no income taxes -- even though most of them paid into the system through decades of paying taxes.

The low-income. A family of four claiming only the standard deduction and personal exemptions pays no federal income tax on its first $27,000 of income.

But not all non-taxpayers fit into those categories. Even the ultra-wealthy can avoid paying taxes -- for example, if their income comes from tax-exempt bonds. Tax Policy Center data show that perhaps 24,000 of the top 1% of earners pay no federal income taxes.

"There are certainly people all through the income distributions who don't pay taxes," Marron said. He said the 47% figure has risen because of high unemployment, and will fall again during the recovery.

Car sales up.
Optimism up.

[ame=http://youtu.be/rN5XEn0N55w]"Preparing for the NEW America: Obama's Next Four Years" by Nutnfancy Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Now Brabble, why don't you go down in the basement and hug your guns.

Who are the 47%?

That 47% number applies only to federal income taxes, and does not include payroll taxes -- used to fund Social Security and Medicare -- or any state and local taxes. About 18% pay neither a federal income tax nor payroll taxes. But 45 states have a sales tax, so it's nearly impossible for even low-income Americans to avoid paying at least some taxes.

Who are the 47%? The Tax Policy Center's Donald Marron said they fall into three main groups:

The working poor. The earned income tax credit and the child credit can help families making $50,000 or more pay no taxes or get money back. About 60% of those not paying income taxes do contribute to payroll taxes -- which means they must have some source of earned income.

The elderly. An increased standard deduction for those over 65, and an exemption on part of Social Security earnings, means that many older Americans pay no income taxes -- even though most of them paid into the system through decades of paying taxes.

The low-income. A family of four claiming only the standard deduction and personal exemptions pays no federal income tax on its first $27,000 of income.

But not all non-taxpayers fit into those categories. Even the ultra-wealthy can avoid paying taxes -- for example, if their income comes from tax-exempt bonds. Tax Policy Center data show that perhaps 24,000 of the top 1% of earners pay no federal income taxes.

"There are certainly people all through the income distributions who don't pay taxes," Marron said. He said the 47% figure has risen because of high unemployment, and will fall again during the recovery.
Quoting the Tax Policy Center is like quoting Keith Olbermann or some other such idiot. Why on earth would you bother?

Car sales up.
Optimism up.

Now Brabble, why don't you go down in the basement and hug your guns.
You commented but never watched the video. how stupid.

No one is obligated to waste an hour watching some retard blabber nonsense.

Stop being such a lazy moocher and summarize the main points in your own words. You know, show everyone how you're not actually the brainless cut-and-paste parrot that you appear to be.

I know facts are uncomfortable for the right wing.

But....

Fact is, since early 2010, until the present... there has not been a single month without positive private sector job creation. Corporate profits have skyrocketed. The DOW has come close to doubling.

I know the Goopers always like to claim they are better for the economy... but all real evidence points to the exact opposite.

First jobs reports by Gallup and ADP are out. Tomorrow's official numbers are expected to be the same. Obama wins in a landslide.

Another crappy jobs report, no doubt subject to massive revision, will give Obama a landslide victory?

Just how fucking stupid are you?

I'm not just saying this because I want Obama to win; it's in the numbers. Whether you like it or not, the momentum is now with Obama and it's going to get him to well over 300 in the EC. As for the popular vote, I think Obama wins by a margin of three or four percentage points, 52 - 48, somewhere in that vicinity. That is not a massive landslide, but it will give Obama almost every swing state.

If you are objective, all you have to do is look at RCP's numbers and remove Gallup because their Romney +5 is no longer in play. It was a bad number to begin with, but even with that, it would now be down to Romney +2 or Even just like Rasmussen has it now, if they had continued polling.

If you look at Rasmussen's numbers, they went from Romney 49 - Obama 47 yesterday, to Romney 48 - Obama 48 today. Based on a three day rolling average of 1500 voters, this means that yesterday, Rasmussen polled Obama at 50% and Romney at 46%. This means one of two things. Either it is an anomaly or it is a new trend. If it is a new trend, then the momentum has definitely moved to Obama and there is no time for Romney to get back in the game.

Internal polls from the individual campaigns tend to see this before the public sees it. I believe Romney knows he's in serious trouble and now all he has left is the Hail Mary. So that does not make me stupid, just analytical.

Last edited:
No one is obligated to waste an hour watching some retard blabber nonsense.

Stop being such a lazy moocher and summarize the main points in your own words. You know, show everyone how you're not actually the brainless cut-and-paste parrot that you appear to be.

No one but you mentioned people being obligated to watch anything.

Stop being such a lazy moocher and summarize the main points in your own words.
Stop being a lying piece of shit stop being a true fucking moocher and calling others one.

First jobs reports by Gallup and ADP are out. Tomorrow's official numbers are expected to be the same. Obama wins in a landslide.

Another crappy jobs report, no doubt subject to massive revision, will give Obama a landslide victory?

I'm not just saying this because I want Obama to win; it's in the numbers. Whether you like it or not, the momentum is now with Obama and it's going to get him to well over 300 in the EC. As for the popular vote, I think Obama wins by a margin of three or four percentage points, 52 - 48, somewhere in that vicinity. That is not a massive landslide, but it will give Obama almost every swing state.

If you are objective, all you have to do is look at RCP's numbers and remove Gallup because their Romney +5 is no longer in play. It was a bad number to begin with, but even with that, it would now be down to Romney +2 or Even just like Rasmussen has it now, if they had continued polling.

If you look at Rasmussen's numbers, they went from Romney 49 - Obama 47 yesterday, to Romney 48 - Obama 48 today. Based on a three day rolling average of 1500 voters, this means that yesterday, Rasmussen polled Obama at 50% and Romney at 46%. This means one of two things. Either it is an anomaly or it is a new trend. If it is a new trend, then the momentum has definitely moved to Obama and there is no time for Romney to get back in the game.

Internal polls from the individual campaigns tend to see this before the public sees it. I believe Romney knows he's in serious trouble and now all he has left is the Hail Mary. So that does not make me stupid, just analytical.

This is what I've been saying all along since I have revived this thread.

I cannot see a reson to be optimistic if I'm Governor Romney.

So we ignore Gallup when he shows ROmney ahead but heed it when it's even?
Sorry. Everyone, Dem and GOP, agrees the election will be won on turnout. Which side is more energized? Hint, it's not the Democrats.

Sorry. Everyone, Dem and GOP, agrees the election will be won on turnout. Which side is more energized? Hint, it's not the Democrats.

Gallup stopped polling early this week. They do a 7 day average so some of that +5 is 10 days old now.

Plus, you need to start looking at the state polls. The national polls really don't mean dick at this point since this isn't a national election.

National polls are meaningless. But if you find it consoling...I guess you just don't understand how elections work.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture5203-tumblr-mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1-1280.jpg

National polls are meaningless. But if you find it consoling...I guess you just don't understand how elections work.
This, from a person that thinks "Obama is cruising"?! Good Lord!:badgrin:

Yet again, I challenge you to present learned evidence to the contrary. It would be nice if you would back up your talk skippy.
To "cruise" as you meant it is to go forth effortlessly which Barry was until the first debate. Since he's been staggering like a lost drunk who was floored in a bar fight. That certainly is not cruising.

You really haven't got the slightest grasp of the concept of irony, do you?

This, from a person that thinks "Obama is cruising"?! Good Lord!:badgrin:

Yet again, I challenge you to present learned evidence to the contrary. It would be nice if you would back up your talk skippy.
To "cruise" as you meant it is to go forth effortlessly which Barry was until the first debate. Since he's been staggering like a lost drunk who was floored in a bar fight. That certainly is not cruising.

You really haven't got the slightest grasp of the concept of irony, do you?

No she doesn't, classic example of the ill-informed.

As for me coming around to Barack Obama's "way of thinking"...

I'm sorry, Candy but I can't support policies which aren't rational. If you're telling me that we should raise taxes in the midst of a down economy and I've learned from my economics classes all those years ago that doing so is a recipe for even slower growth and less revenue...then why would I "come around" to what is simply an irrational approach to our problems based on political dogma rather than sound economic principles?

I didn't like Bill Clinton's morals but I respected his understanding of economics and thought he did a nice job handling the economy.

Barack Obama on the other hand, doesn't seem to understand basic economic principles and has done an awful job with creating growth.

I know facts are uncomfortable for the right wing.

But....

Fact is, since early 2010, until the present... there has not been a single month without positive private sector job creation. Corporate profits have skyrocketed. The DOW has come close to doubling.

I know the Goopers always like to claim they are better for the economy... but all real evidence points to the exact opposite.

Come on, ya still gotta be realistic. At best this just means it won't get any worse for him in the next few days. An extremely bad - or good - jobs report would have made a difference; not one like this. IOW, if Obama wins, it will very likely not be a landslide.

Still, a win's a win. :D

Forum List

Back