Obama is a SELLOUT!!!!!!!!!

Yeah..he is..

But this sets him back a few.:doubt:

I am curious.....would you prefer a one party system if it were following your ideological sentiments?

I can tell you this as fact...I am a conservative but I would never "brag" of victory if we had a conservcative super majority.

It would be the worst thing for our country.

Just as a liberal super majority would be the worst thing for our country as well.

We had one party rule during the beginning of the Bush administration.

And no..I am not for it. But conservatives have moved so far to the right..and become so extremist..it's getting pretty scary that they occupy any seat of power.

Michelle Bachman is a complete lunatic..and it should be embarrassing to anyone in this country everytime she speaks. But she's got a whole network of propagandists defending her.

I dont see Michelle Bachman as a lunatic any more than I see nancy Pelosi as a lunatic. They are both ideologues from two different sides of the spectrum. I actrually agree with most of what Bachman believes and I disagree with most of what Pelosi believes...but I give them equal credit and will trash neither for their beliefs.

However, I will trash both of them if and when they manipulate the rhetoric to lead the people to believe something that is not true..

And Pelosi has a habit of doing that....as do most of our politicians today.

If you can not get support on the facts, you should give up.....not maipulate the lesser thinking Americans.

I am curious.....would you prefer a one party system if it were following your ideological sentiments?

I can tell you this as fact...I am a conservative but I would never "brag" of victory if we had a conservcative super majority.

It would be the worst thing for our country.

Just as a liberal super majority would be the worst thing for our country as well.

And no..I am not for it. But conservatives have moved so far to the right..and become so extremist..it's getting pretty scary that they occupy any seat of power.

Michelle Bachman is a complete lunatic..and it should be embarrassing to anyone in this country everytime she speaks. But she's got a whole network of propagandists defending her.

Just because you leftist loons keep getting more extreme doesn't mean the rest of us are moving right. :lol:

What exactly makes on the right "extremists" anyway? How is wishing for a much more limited government an "extreme" viewpoint?

As Palin Goes, So Goes The GOP: Growing Number Of Candidates Oppose Abortion In Cases Of Rape, Incest

Ken Buck opposes abortion, including cases of rape or incest

Tennessee Moves to Limit Abortion Rights
No Exception for Rape or Incest

Extension of the tax cuts for the wealthy for 2 years, extension of unemployment 13 months.

Failure to get rid of DADT, yet extending our debt for the rest of the time he's in office.

Wealth growth for most of the country? 11 percent. Wealth growth for the top percent? 237 percent.

Bush Jr. tried to do the same thing, but he got caught with his pants down 6 months prior to leaving office.

Obama proving he's a sellout like Jr? Priceless.

Gee there are a lot of racists on the left all of a sudden!

I thought the Tea Party was racist for criticizing Obama. It had to be because we didn't like a black president.

NOW, I see criticism of Obama on the left.

It can't be valid. It has to be they are against a black president.

Funny as hell to watch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Extension of the tax cuts for the wealthy for 2 years, extension of unemployment 13 months.

Failure to get rid of DADT, yet extending our debt for the rest of the time he's in office.

Wealth growth for most of the country? 11 percent. Wealth growth for the top percent? 237 percent.

Bush Jr. tried to do the same thing, but he got caught with his pants down 6 months prior to leaving office.

Gee there are a lot of racists on the left all of a sudden!

I thought the Tea Party was racist for criticizing Obama. It had to be because we didn't like a black president.

NOW, I see criticism of Obama on the left.

It can't be valid. It has to be they are against a black president.

Funny as hell to watch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
dancing-monkey.jpg

Obama, just like every other politician there has ever been will do anything he knows to do to get re-elected. They all lie, tell half-truths, deny, and flip flop to stay with what ever is popular at the moment. However, the difference with Obama and the other politicians is that he is nothing but a piece of shit and for sure a one-term President. Nobody likes him - not even his blessed liberal Democrats.

Just because you leftist loons keep getting more extreme doesn't mean the rest of us are moving right. :lol:

What exactly makes on the right "extremists" anyway? How is wishing for a much more limited government an "extreme" viewpoint?

As Palin Goes, So Goes The GOP: Growing Number Of Candidates Oppose Abortion In Cases Of Rape, Incest

Yes and we can post any number of quotations from people on the Left wanting to FORCE the rich to give up a substantial portion of their wealth and wanting to FORCE people to adopt healthy lifestyles or wanting to FIRE or EXCLUDE people who do not adopt the politically correct environmental doctrines or who want to SHUT DOWN CONSERVATIVE TALK RADIO or who want to provide amnesty to illegal aliens now or who want to rescind the Patriot Act or want to bring all the prisoners at Guatanamo to the USA etc. etc. etc. etc.

But you would object mightily if you were thrown in with the leftwing wacko extremists that are a decided minority just as those of us on the right are quite justified in objecting to being included with a tiny minority of rightwing extremists.

The point is that we have ALWAYS elected some hardline pro lifers who take that to the extreme and yet there has been zero--nada--zilch effort to overturn Roe v Wade.

I think Leftists love to focus on issues like that, however, because their position on jobs, the economy, fiscal integrity, common sense re government etc. is so often simply indefensible. If you can't defend your sides' policies on the big stuff, try to draw attention to stuff that really isn't an issue.

Political Triangulation. Looks like he took ole Slick Willy Stainmaker's advice. He is now running for Re-Election. He's flushing the hardcore Left loon turds down the toilet. It is fun entertainment. Watching Left loons freak out is always hilarious. It's gonna get even funnier. Stay tuned. :)

Last edited:

Yes and we can post any number of quotations from people on the Left wanting to FORCE the rich to give up a substantial portion of their wealth and wanting to FORCE people to adopt healthy lifestyles or wanting to FIRE or EXCLUDE people who do not adopt the politically correct environmental doctrines or who want to SHUT DOWN CONSERVATIVE TALK RADIO or who want to provide amnesty to illegal aliens now or who want to rescind the Patriot Act or want to bring all the prisoners at Guatanamo to the USA etc. etc. etc. etc.

But you would object mightily if you were thrown in with the leftwing wacko extremists that are a decided minority just as those of us on the right are quite justified in objecting to being included with a tiny minority of rightwing extremists.

The point is that we have ALWAYS elected some hardline pro lifers who take that to the extreme and yet there has been zero--nada--zilch effort to overturn Roe v Wade.

I think Leftists love to focus on issues like that, however, because their position on jobs, the economy, fiscal integrity, common sense re government etc. is so often simply indefensible. If you can't defend your sides' policies on the big stuff, try to draw attention to stuff that really isn't an issue.
I believe there were at least 13 GOP candidates whose position was to not support the exemption for incest or rape. And they were not criticized by any other Republicans.

Silence=condoning

I believe there were at least 13 GOP candidates whose position was to not support the exemption for incest or rape. And they were not criticized by any other Republicans.

Silence=condoning

Wrong. I don't condemn anybody for their heartfelt convictions but that certainly is not condoning. To allow somebody their perceptions and convictions is included in my definition of freedom. Now if those members had introduced legislation to ban all abortion including incest and rape, and nobody spoke up, that would be a different matter entirely and nobody should stay silent.

I might think you're an idiot and that would be my right. I don't have to point out what I consider to be an idiotic point of another person, however. I condone it only if you act out your idiotic concepts to the detriment of others and I do nothing or say nothing to oppose you.

Settle down, Sparky. I just know your not that dense to understand what the Rabbi was stating...it was sarcasm. When the rightwinger's chastised Barry's policies, they were called racists by the leftwingers. Now the leftwingers are chastising Barry and are being called racists by the rightwingers....I'm sure you do see the irony, maybe you don't want to admit it because you have another agenda with the Jewish faith....save it for another thread, Sparky.

"Hey, cocksucker. Why don't you just take your candy ass back to Stormfront.com where it belongs. We don't want any fucking racist scum around here. That's OUR president you're cussing, Nancy-boy."

That is what you call sarcasm? If so then it's coded language used by stupid bastards and I neither acknowledge nor comprehend it. So please don't expect me to.

Whats really dumb is those in the middle did not or were not able to understand that by not voting or voting for the right is only going to move our country further to the far right.
From you lips to God's ears.

Obama did what he had to do for America...
The Obama did what He had to do for The Obama.
He canlt get -anything- done w/o support from the GOP, and not getting anything done means His agenda fails. His agenda fails, He loses in 2012.

It's straight out of the Alinsky playbook.

Face it, these far lefties are totally insignificant.....They'll never have power....Bsically, they are only good for one thing, and that's laughing at 'em straight to their faces.

The progressives had their chance. They got their boy in office, their boy fell flat on his face...He's now forced to come center right of the aisle and start acting like a friggin' president....That is a very good thing. We are a center right society, as was fully proven in this last election.

The progressives wanted a war, they got it. They are now getting their asses fully kicked and they know it.....Just listen to the progressive pundits. Olbermann and Maddow last night were ready to both blow aneurysms straight out their fuckin' ears...It was truly a comical thing to watch.

It's now time for conservative dem's and repub's to continue this war and crush the progressive agenda once and for all......We are winning the war....Keep up the fight people, we've got 'em on the ropes, it's now time to knock their friggin' teeth out!

Chances are......he's got "conservatives" right where he WANTS THEM!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

BoehnerCry.jpg

Last edited:
He's now officially running for Re-Election. Time to flush the Left loon turds down the toilet. People should have seen this coming. It's Slick Willy Stainmaker politics 101. We'll see if it works i guess.

"Obama is a SELLOUT!!!!!!!!! "

I'm thinkin he is more of a short term lease or rent out.

He went to the dealership looking for a sweet ride like my Caddy but to his shock and amazement the car lot is in the middle of a change of management and his credit rating is shacky/flakey. So the best deal he could get is a crappy Chevy Volt. :lol: The new owners are gonna keep all the Caddies for themselves...:eek:

"Obama is a SELLOUT!!!!!!!!! "

I'm thinkin he is more of a short term lease or rent out.

He went to the dealership looking for a sweet ride like my Caddy but to his shock and amazement the car lot is in the middle of a change of management and his credit rating is shacky/flakey. So the best deal he could get is a crappy Chevy Volt. :lol: The new owners are gonna keep all the Caddies for themselves...:eek:

Pretty decent assessment Huggy.

I think you're right.

What a bunch of dumb whining fucks on this thread. All too many of the posts critisizing President Obama in the past have had very racist overtones.

The whole point of the expiration of the tax cuts is the deficit. If the cuts expire for all, the deficit is far less. If it is extended for all, we just continue the spiral into catastrophic debt. However, the continued defense of the tax cuts for the wealthy by the Conservatives on this board demonstrate the basic hypocrisy of their position.

Obama did what he had to do for America...
The Obama did what He had to do for The Obama.
He canlt get -anything- done w/o support from the GOP, and not getting anything done means His agenda fails. His agenda fails, He loses in 2012.

I have a somewhat different perspective. I think if he succeeds in his agenda, he loses in 2012. If the GOP prevents him from succeeding in his agenda, he will get the credit for a more acceptable course and will likely be re-elected in 2012. That's exactly what happened with Bill Clinton. Without the GOP revolution of 1994, he was headed into a miserably failed presidency. But the GOP made him look pretty good and, in my opinion, saved his presidency.

Forum List

Back