Obama is a liar.

1779108_364480347026123_2065630383_n.jpg

This op has the credibility of a used car salesman. The posting starts off with the lie that leads the casual "conservative" reader to believe Obama actually said: "I don't Care About the Public's Welfare. Its a lie, Obama never said that! But its not until you are drawn in by clicking on the link that the truth is revealed.

the same link said:
No, he didn't say it; no politician does; instead, he proves it, by both what he does and what he says (as will be shown here). Of course, there's pretense in at least some of what all successful politicians say, because success in politics requires at least some degree of pretense. No matter how good a person is, pretense is necessary for success in politics; that's just reality. We live with it; we deal with it, if we are at all realistic.

Right Wing duplicity still amazes me. They think their lies are more sacrosanct than those of democrats.

This op has the credibility of a used car salesman. The posting starts off with the lie that leads the casual "conservative" reader to believe Obama actually said: "I don't Care About the Public's Welfare. Its a lie, Obama never said that! But its not until you are drawn in by clicking on the link that the truth is revealed.

the same link said:
No, he didn't say it; no politician does; instead, he proves it, by both what he does and what he says (as will be shown here). Of course, there's pretense in at least some of what all successful politicians say, because success in politics requires at least some degree of pretense. No matter how good a person is, pretense is necessary for success in politics; that's just reality. We live with it; we deal with it, if we are at all realistic.

Right Wing duplicity still amazes me. They think their lies are more sacrosanct than those of democrats.

Obama knob polisher of the day!

If you look at his actions, you know where his loyalty really is. He is loyal to the Muslims, particularly the Muslim Brotherhood and all the radicals. He is loyal to himself.

His foreign policy has aided the radicals.

His domestic policy has aided his career. He lies and says the border is safe though he knows damn well it isn't. He wants votes from millions of illegals in this country, which are more important than the welfare of those living near the border.

He doesn't care about affordable health care. It's more expensive now and fewer have it. But he got the power he sought and nothing else matters.

Things are worse all the way around yet he claims they are better. I guess he figures his dependents don't know the difference and he doesn't give a shit about those of us who bear the burden of the liberal's lame ass ideas.
Lol muslims. .you are straight up nuts.

Bush lied the country into two wars that his cabinet members designed 30 years ago to never end.

another left wing talking point. 1 Afghanistan war started due to the attack on our country. What were to do just let people to continue to attack us without doing anything????
2 Iraq
Clinton when he left office stated he felt that Saddam Hussien had weapons. Congress voted to go in.. Even the DEMOCRATS voted to go in!! Bush listen to his advisors. Iraq had 2 yrs to get rid of the weapons and take them to Syria ( ooops Syria has them now and using them on their people) Saddam used mustard gas on the Kurds and killed thousands..

Meanwhile Obama goes into Libya without asking Congress.. This is what a dictator does !! Also does nothing when Libya attacks our Ambassador and lets 4 people fight for their lives and die !!

Obama is much worse than a lier; he is a traitor! When a POTUS intentionally misleads the people who put him in power for political purposes; strategem - wispers in the ear of Russia, usurps the law repeatedly with smug, and protects the like :evil::evil::evil: :eusa_hand:

the same link said:

Headlines and talking points bounce off the echo chamber wall with a greater velocity than they strike the wall with. It's amazing. Impossible physics of course. If only we could harness the power of the maroonies, we could power the world.

:lol:

Last edited:

the same link said:

No, he didn't say it; no politician does; instead, he proves it, by both what he does and what he says (as will be shown here).
The very first line of the article, says the title is a lie.

Amazing.

And you chose to post this.
Oops, I didn't go to page 2 before I posted.

the same link said:

Headlines and talking points bounce off the echo chamber wall with a greater velocity than they strike the wall with. It's amazing. Impossible physics of course. If only we could harness the power of the maroonies, we could power the world.

and here i though "change" power would be enough

idiots and hypocrites

and here i though "change" power would be enough

idiots and hypocrites

No hope!

Obama is a liar, has been a liar and will continue being a liar. :eusa_liar:

Being open, and honest, and truthful to the American people about anything and any issue is a foreign concept to the Liar In Chief, and yet he has had audacity to say that his admin. is the "most transparent" ever. Bullshit!

Forum List

Back