Obama Iraq plan "very dangerous"

Obama refuses to listen to US Commanders.
Obama refuses to listen to the Iraqi President.
Yet, Obama's plan is doing what the Al Qaida would want.

Why?

Please provide documented evidence that your rhetoric is accurate in regard to each statement.

Disagreeing with US Commanders is not "Not listening to Commanders." Bush only listens to the ones he wants to.

How does Obama's plan for withdrawal of US forces from Iraq differ from al-Maliki's?

Al-Qaeda? Do you even know who the enemy is in Iraq?

um, I think you could say that about both Candidates, However I would have to agree Obama's shift to the center after the Primary has been rather stunning. Question is then, which Obama is the real Obama, Hell if the post Primary Obama is the real one, I might think about voting for him. Many of the changes he has made, have been ones I approve of, while many of McCain's changes have taken him even further from my values.

just another reason why I will be voting 3rd party.

If we take Obama's original position regarding Iraq since he announced his candidacy and MCcains position regarding Iraq at that same time. MCcain's position could be compared to a tree, while Obama's many position could be compared to the wind(always shifting here and there).

Please provide documented evidence that your rhetoric is accurate in regard to each statement.

Disagreeing with US Commanders is not "Not listening to Commanders." Bush only listens to the ones he wants to.

How does Obama's plan for withdrawal of US forces from Iraq differ from al-Maliki's?

Al-Qaeda? Do you even know who the enemy is in Iraq?
Obama has answered all of your questions.

Obama doesn't know enough to disagree with Military commanders.
Someone is giving Obama advice and it's bad advice. Maybe it's Reverend Wright?

Obama has answered all of your questions.

Obama doesn't know enough to disagree with Military commanders.
Someone is giving Obama advice and it's bad advice. Maybe it's Reverend Wright?

More of your opinions does not substantiate your prior opinions.

If Obama has answered all my questions, provide the evidence that substanitates your claim.

To quote you: "Can't you Google?"

More of your opinions does not substantiate your prior opinions.

If Obama has answered all my questions, provide the evidence that substanitates your claim.

To quote you: "Can't you Google?"

I was wrong when I said he can't read. He just does not read anyones posts :)

Forum List

Back