Obama: Iran has a "right" to nuclear energy

It may be insane, but the debate is over whether or not a country like the United States has the right to force Iran to end development of nuclear energy. We do not.

According to who? We have a right to take guns from felons. Yet we cant keep regimes who want to kill us from getting weapons of mass destruction. Fabulous policy there.

Show me the laws that define who is a "GLOBAL FELON". You dumb bastards are why the lure of phantom WMDs worked hook line and sinker.

At what point did Hitler become a global felon?

I suppose the next step is to offer to give the Iranians the nuclear materials needed to complete their weaponization like the Clintons did to North Korea.

Explain to me again why they need nuclear energy when they sit on top some of the largest oil reserves in the world and yet why we arent allowed to develop nuclear energy for power uses because of environmental concerns.

Am I the only one who sees the insanity in this?

It may be insane, but the debate is over whether or not a country like the United States has the right to force Iran to end development of nuclear energy. We do not.

You mean like how England and France had no right to force Nazi Germany to keep their army below a certain level? Is that what you mean?

Oh you mean AFTER a war in which germany declared war on both of those nations? Tell me, when did Iran declare war on the US?

You mean like how England and France had no right to force Nazi Germany to keep their army below a certain level? Is that what you mean?

Oh you mean AFTER a war in which germany declared war on both of those nations? Tell me, when did Iran declare war on the US?

you really don't think Iran will develop a nuke?

Is that like Robert Gibbs saying, "What Biden meant to say was..." or, "Sonia Sotomayor would want to say that differently...?"

We aren't allowed to have nuclear energy because of the Environuts in this country like Al Whore. i really hope everyone knows that Iran isn't going to use the nuclear energy for peaceful purposes alone.

For real.. you people are three shades of fucking retarded.

Ameren Suspends Its Plan To Construct Nuclear Plant In Missouri

Published:23-April-2009

Ameren Corporation (Ameren) is suspending plans to construct a new nuclear plant in Missouri due to legislation which would prevent the company from recovering costs. The Missouri law prevents utilities from increasing electric rates to pay for new power plants until the plants are operational. The company had planned to construct a 1,600 megawatt second reactor at its Callaway nuclear plant in central Missouri. The plant provides power to Saint Louis and surrounding areas.

Ameren Suspends Its Plan To Construct Nuclear Plant In Missouri - Nuclear : News

Environmentalists are very good at using legislation and government to curtail projects such as this. I'm not saying this is the case here, but they have done it in the past. Research would have to be done as to who was behind enacting the legislation that would have prevented the company from recovering some of it's costs. Why was such a law enacted, what was the logic, etc... There's a ton of politics and money behind a lot of these decisions.

Motherfucker, THIS had nothing to do with environmentalists. Nothing at all. Not one goddamn iota of this had to do with tree huggers. THIS was the direct failure of Ameren UE as a company to fund it's own venture. I don't give a fuck what "they" have done in the past. IM telling you that Missouri almost had another Nuke plant despite the bullshit rhetorical nonsense you dumb bitches keep quoting. END of fucking story.

And, for real, dude.. your retarded fucking boogeyman paranoia doesn't float in the Show Me State. No one wants to pay for a fucking nuke plant that is ONLY an investment for Ameren EU. Rates would have gone up AND we'd enjoy a nice tax to boot. I guess if you need to see gremelins then so be it.

Funny, I dont see Obama telling Iran that they must use oil and burn up the trees in their forrsts for energy before opting for nuclear.. Maybe you can provide a better quote than you did the last time I asked for one..

No, she means Obama is telling us what energy we can and cannot use.

uh yea.. he's OUR president. Are you even awake today? sheesh.

It's what she meant.

The US is a pluralistic nation? How?

Ask a zionist jew who is allowed to enjoy the same equality as white anglo saxon protistants all about it, dipshit.

There are no Christians or Moslems in Israel?

none that enjoy the same equality that jews do HERE. That's the byproduct of the zionist approach to a JEWISH nation. Hell, read any good Lieberman election strategies lately? Do I need to quote some of his choice campaign promises about purging israel of non-jews?

for fucks sake, people. If you are going to play at least be alittle bit informed, ok?

For real.. you people are three shades of fucking retarded.

Ameren Suspends Its Plan To Construct Nuclear Plant In Missouri

Published:23-April-2009

Ameren Corporation (Ameren) is suspending plans to construct a new nuclear plant in Missouri due to legislation which would prevent the company from recovering costs. The Missouri law prevents utilities from increasing electric rates to pay for new power plants until the plants are operational. The company had planned to construct a 1,600 megawatt second reactor at its Callaway nuclear plant in central Missouri. The plant provides power to Saint Louis and surrounding areas.

Ameren Suspends Its Plan To Construct Nuclear Plant In Missouri - Nuclear : News

Environmentalists are very good at using legislation and government to curtail projects such as this. I'm not saying this is the case here, but they have done it in the past. Research would have to be done as to who was behind enacting the legislation that would have prevented the company from recovering some of it's costs. Why was such a law enacted, what was the logic, etc... There's a ton of politics and money behind a lot of these decisions.

Motherfucker, THIS had nothing to do with environmentalists. Nothing at all. Not one goddamn iota of this had to do with tree huggers. THIS was the direct failure of Ameren UE as a company to fund it's own venture. I don't give a fuck what "they" have done in the past. IM telling you that Missouri almost had another Nuke plant despite the bullshit rhetorical nonsense you dumb bitches keep quoting. END of fucking story.

And, for real, dude.. your retarded fucking boogeyman paranoia doesn't float in the Show Me State. No one wants to pay for a fucking nuke plant that is ONLY an investment for Ameren EU. Rates would have gone up AND we'd enjoy a nice tax to boot. I guess if you need to see gremelins then so be it.

Oh c'mon now, play nice. :lol: I agree with you for the most part. But, you can't deny that there is a lot of money and campaign funding going on by environmentalist groups in this country to get legislation passed that helps to curtail industry that they would like to see stopped. I said that research would have to go into what was behind the decision that was made. Do you know why the legislation was changed at the last minute? Did you read the article and how it talked about the 6 BILLION dollar cost to build a nuclear facility? Do you have any of the answers for that? That's all I asked. I hear what you're saying about taxes, but with cap and trade coming down the pike and the demonization of coal, do you really think that's going to be any cheaper when they're done with that??

And dude, I'm not a dude, I'm a dudette.... :lol:

That wasn't from Wiki, it was from the Energy Information Administration.

Energy Information Administration - EIA - Official Energy Statistics from the U.S. Government

Well here, baby puss.. you go ahead and enjoy proof that your facts aren't in as strait of a line as you originally thought...

Ameren UE Decides Not to Build Second Nuclear Power Plant in Missouri
Ameren UE Decides Not to Build Second Nuclear Power Plant in Missouri - Associated Content

AmerenUE drops plan to build second nuclear plant
Saint Louis Beacon - AmerenUE drops plan to build second nuclear plant

New nuclear reactor fizzles out in Missouri
New nuclear reactor fizzles out in Missouri | Midwest Voices

City Utilities Officials Discuss Mid-Missouri Nuclear Plant Proposal
KSMU - City Utilities Officials Discuss Mid-Missouri Nuclear Plant Proposal

AmerenUE halts plans for second nuclear reactor
Breaking News: AmerenUE halts plans for second nuclear reactor : News : KRCG

Missouri House Panel Approves Bill for Nuclear Plant
KMOX - Missouri House Panel Approves Bill for Nuclear Plant

:thup:

Have you even read what I posted from the EIA website? :lol: I don't think you would disagree with it if you had. It did not say anything about environmentalist causes as being the impetus behind the lack of nuclear facility construction. :tongue:

and yet that is exactly what has been brought up by dittoheads ready to cry about liberals.

facts, motherfucker. it's whats for dinner.

According to who? We have a right to take guns from felons. Yet we cant keep regimes who want to kill us from getting weapons of mass destruction. Fabulous policy there.

Show me the laws that define who is a "GLOBAL FELON". You dumb bastards are why the lure of phantom WMDs worked hook line and sinker.

At what point did Hitler become a global felon?

he didn't become a felon of any global jurisdiction. Show me one primary source calling Hitler a felon.

Well here, baby puss.. you go ahead and enjoy proof that your facts aren't in as strait of a line as you originally thought...

Ameren UE Decides Not to Build Second Nuclear Power Plant in Missouri
Ameren UE Decides Not to Build Second Nuclear Power Plant in Missouri - Associated Content

AmerenUE drops plan to build second nuclear plant
Saint Louis Beacon - AmerenUE drops plan to build second nuclear plant

New nuclear reactor fizzles out in Missouri
New nuclear reactor fizzles out in Missouri | Midwest Voices

City Utilities Officials Discuss Mid-Missouri Nuclear Plant Proposal
KSMU - City Utilities Officials Discuss Mid-Missouri Nuclear Plant Proposal

AmerenUE halts plans for second nuclear reactor
Breaking News: AmerenUE halts plans for second nuclear reactor : News : KRCG

Missouri House Panel Approves Bill for Nuclear Plant
KMOX - Missouri House Panel Approves Bill for Nuclear Plant

:thup:

Have you even read what I posted from the EIA website? :lol: I don't think you would disagree with it if you had. It did not say anything about environmentalist causes as being the impetus behind the lack of nuclear facility construction. :tongue:

and yet that is exactly what has been brought up by dittoheads ready to cry about liberals.

facts, motherfucker. it's whats for dinner.

And what I posted from the EIA website several pages back supported your opinion. But, you keep acting like it didn't. I don't think you read it. :tongue:

I think Iran will have less of a reason to if we deflated conflict in the mid east instead of sat by while israel decides to use Hagee type american support to act like a moder nazi germany. If we prove to Iranians that we are NOT the zionist puppets that we currently are and promote the kind of plurality in palisrael that we find HERE then we have a lot more to sell to the next iranian generation than the constant daily jpost threat of (ironic) attack.

there is a reason why iranian jews won't migrate back to israel and it has nothing to do with crying antisemite at every corner.

Fuck Israel. Let them deal with Iran. None of our business.

But that wouldn't "fuck Israel"... Israel would simply get rid of the nuclear capability... the only thing keeping them from doing it is the US.

And no... Iran can't have a nuke when they have no intention of using it for defensive or MAD purposes.

I think Iran will have less of a reason to if we deflated conflict in the mid east instead of sat by while israel decides to use Hagee type american support to act like a moder nazi germany. If we prove to Iranians that we are NOT the zionist puppets that we currently are and promote the kind of plurality in palisrael that we find HERE then we have a lot more to sell to the next iranian generation than the constant daily jpost threat of (ironic) attack.

there is a reason why iranian jews won't migrate back to israel and it has nothing to do with crying antisemite at every corner.

once again... you're butt backwards about who the aggressors are.

you really need to learn history and get over your hatred of Israel because it isn't one of the double digit number of Arab States.

Get over it.

Forum List

Back