Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

He's spends a lot of time with wounded vets and wounded-warriors for one.

He likes to ride the 100k bike ride called W100 in Palo Verde Canyon in Texas which is part of the Military Service Initiative of the Bush Presidential Center, created to highlight the bravery and sacrifice of American service members as well as spotlight organizations like the Wounded Warrior Project that aid injured soldiers.

Bush_Trails.jpg

President Bush Joins Wounded Warriors for 100K Mountain-Bike Ride | Bicycling Magazine

How much time? You said a lot. This is one event on one day with 20 Vets. I recall reading about the one from last year. Based on the attached story, 14 Vet participated in that particular event.

That's one event in an entire year for an activity that Bush by all accounts enjoys doing. In other words, it's a pleasurable activity for him, right? It's a stress reliever for him too since he engaged in this pastime while president. So, the bottom line from what you showed me is that Bush spends one day a year sharing his love of mountain biking with fewer than a couple of dozen Vets. Is that it? What about the other 364 days? More mountain biking?

This one was the second year.

Try clicking on the friggen links.

Btw, if you think riding 100k in 100 plus degree heat over 3 days enjoyable....have at it.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Seriously. I read the story. That should be obvious since I mentioned both events and the number of participants.

But you didn't answer my question about what else, if anything, Bush does with his time. Frankly, regardless of how admirable it is that Bush shares his love of mountain biking with 20 Vets, it's STILL only one day a year from what I read. Additionally, since mountain biking is an activity that Bush personally enjoys spending his time doing, it's not a chore or a personal sacrifice of any kind.

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Seriously? That has you outraged? I saw it and thought Obama was quite gracious. It looked like everyone was having a pretty good time and Obama thanked Bush often.
I especially liked the "What would Geroge do" joke!

Did you expect anything different from the dirtbag in chief??

:rolleyes:

So you agree that Bush did a fantastic job and should receive praise for his leadership while in presidency?

I think Bush did a great job considering what he was up against...I would love to have him back................
9/11 - Could have been stopped if Clinton had done his job.
The War in Afghanistan (backed by both Reps and Dems)
Iraq War (Backed by both Reps and Dems)
Katrina (this couldn't be planned - and people down there were stupid not to take the warnings and LEAVE)
All of these things combined would wreak havoc with ANY countries economy.

I think Bush did a great job keeping us safe, and for the last 2 yrs of his presidency had a democratic Congress that didn't do shit unless it was in their benefit.

So you agree that Bush did a fantastic job and should receive praise for his leadership while in presidency?

I think Bush did a great job considering what he was up against...I would love to have him back................
Katrina (this couldn't be planned - and people down there were stupid not to take the warnings and LEAVE)

I think Bush did a great job keeping us safe, and for the last 2 yrs of his presidency had a democratic Congress that didn't do shit unless it was in their benefit.

To your points.

1. Clinton tried to kill Osama Bin Laden, who's family by the way..was in business with the Bushies (Something you people never even acknowledge) and who was funded by Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush..when he was playing soldier boy against the Soviets. He was thwarted..by REPUBLICANS in congress. Who were laughing at his attempts to kill the sucker. They called it "Wagging the dog". Bush, by the way, dropped the ball on terrorists, insisting on breaking treaties with the Russians and pissing off the Chinese.

2. The War in Afghanistan was the right thing to do..and executed overall..is a specularily terrible fashion. It was essentially over in 3 weeks..but Bush really let Osama Bin Laden out of Tora Bora..probably because he wanted Iraq.

3. Iraq War was based on a lie and a PNAC wish list. It was and is a war crime. And it is all on the Bush administration.

4. Bush appointed an idiot in charge of FEMA and expected good results. Name another natural disaster in American history that cost this many lives in the modern age. I bet a Bush was President when it happened. In any case..I've never heard people get blamed for their own deaths in these cases..unless it's a conservative blaming them.

How much time? You said a lot. This is one event on one day with 20 Vets. I recall reading about the one from last year. Based on the attached story, 14 Vet participated in that particular event.

That's one event in an entire year for an activity that Bush by all accounts enjoys doing. In other words, it's a pleasurable activity for him, right? It's a stress reliever for him too since he engaged in this pastime while president. So, the bottom line from what you showed me is that Bush spends one day a year sharing his love of mountain biking with fewer than a couple of dozen Vets. Is that it? What about the other 364 days? More mountain biking?

This one was the second year.

Try clicking on the friggen links.

Btw, if you think riding 100k in 100 plus degree heat over 3 days enjoyable....have at it.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Seriously. I read the story. That should be obvious since I mentioned both events and the number of participants.

But you didn't answer my question about what else, if anything, Bush does with his time. Frankly, regardless of how admirable it is that Bush shares his love of mountain biking with 20 Vets, it's STILL only one day a year from what I read. Additionally, since mountain biking is an activity that Bush personally enjoys spending his time doing, it's not a chore or a personal sacrifice of any kind.

I'm not gonna look up what he does everyday. If you're so interested look it up yourself.

And it's not just one day but 3......do you have a reading comp problem????

I pointed this one thing out....I'm sure he does other things. He visits with the families of dead soldiers all of the time. These are some of the things he does. One question I keep asking, why isn't Obama going to funerals?

To be honest.....I'd like to see Obama do stuff like this once he's out of office.....but do you seriously think he likes being around our troops?

Last edited:

Okay I mean no offense here, it's just hard to tell because so many people are sarcastic and such.
Are you serious or being funny?

You only get what you vote for, and to think he could be serving another 4 years is enough to drive everyone to the bottle.

I saw it too. obama was obviously upset that it wasn't all about him and had to drag his carcass all over the ceremony.

To your points.

1. Clinton tried to kill Osama Bin Laden, who's family by the way..was in business with the Bushies (Something you people never even acknowledge) and who was funded by Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush..when he was playing soldier boy against the Soviets. He was thwarted..by REPUBLICANS in congress. Who were laughing at his attempts to kill the sucker. They called it "Wagging the dog". Bush, by the way, dropped the ball on terrorists, insisting on breaking treaties with the Russians and pissing off the Chinese.

Clinton was watchin basketball and did not want to make the decision on Bin Laden (Check ABC). Bin Laden was one of how many children and how many cousins? You blame the Bushes for doing business with family members who had nothing to do with their outcast, Osama? Yet, you cut a pass to Obama who sat side by side Bill Ayers who shared that same targets as Bin Laden........and, BRAGGED about it.

2. The War in Afghanistan was the right thing to do..and executed overall..is a specularily terrible fashion. It was essentially over in 3 weeks..but Bush really let Osama Bin Laden out of Tora Bora..probably because he wanted Iraq.

Where is more US involvement today, Afghanastan or Iraq? You have a long concept of 3 weeks.

3. Iraq War was based on a lie and a PNAC wish list. It was and is a war crime. And it is all on the Bush administration.

Bush used that same intelligence and took the same position as Democrats regarding Iraq between 1996 and 2003 when the body bags started coming home just like they still are from Afghanastan. To say that it was all on the Bush Admin is a lie.

4. Bush appointed an idiot in charge of FEMA and expected good results. Name another natural disaster in American history that cost this many lives in the modern age. I bet a Bush was President when it happened. In any case..I've never heard people get blamed for their own deaths in these cases..unless it's a conservative blaming them.

The People of the 9th Ward and Louisians expected good results as well. What did the state and local leaders do better than what Bush did or could have done? How much money was earmarked to fix the levies over the last 30 plus years yet the levies were never touched? Where did the Money go besides William Jefferson's (D-Louisiana) freezer??

To your points.

Clinton was watchin basketball and did not want to make the decision on Bin Laden (Check ABC). Bin Laden was one of how many children and how many cousins? You blame the Bushes for doing business with family members who had nothing to do with their outcast, Osama? Yet, you cut a pass to Obama who sat side by side Bill Ayers who shared that same targets as Bin Laden........and, BRAGGED about it.

Where is more US involvement today, Afghanastan or Iraq? You have a long concept of 3 weeks.

Bush used that same intelligence and took the same position as Democrats regarding Iraq between 1996 and 2003 when the body bags started coming home just like they still are from Afghanastan. To say that it was all on the Bush Admin is a lie.

The People of the 9th Ward and Louisians expected good results as well. What did the state and local leaders do better than what Bush did or could have done? How much money was earmarked to fix the levies over the last 30 plus years yet the levies were never touched? Where did the Money go besides William Jefferson's (D-Louisiana) freezer??

Swallow.....former presidents are to be addressed always as "Mr. President".

And you aren't a very good host if you feel you have to bring up what you think your guest did wrong.

But I guess being a Dick is all Obama can do....even though he tried to make it sound inconspicuous.

George HW Bush and Bill Clinton became quite close after Clinton left office. So much so that the Bush family refers to Clinton as Bubba Bush.

Have any of you considered the possibility that Barak and George just might be on a first name basis?

Do they HAVE to hate each other in the crazed partisan fashion your delusional worldview demands? Or maybe...just maybe...they see through all the bullshit and see that when it comes to being President they are in a very very very small club that transends politcal party?

I never considered it because I know it isn't true. Obama talks about Bush like he's a dog. Why would anyone want to be close to someone who does that?

Doesnt fit into your partisan worldview, gotcha.

Obama = an arrogant prick

Not today he wasn't. I watched the whole ceremony I thought for the first time in his life obama made an attempt to be gracious, so did Michelle. I didn't take anything he said as an insult to President Bush and I don't think President Bush did either.

from what understand they like each other as people and can joke with each other......i know someone like Dean could not understand that......but most normal people can....

Bush == Stupid dumbfuck who led the nation to ruin, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, world wide and is a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

:thup:

A Conservative Dynasty..fo' shure.

Sallow....if Obama in his next term gets us into a war somewhere and a hell of a lot of people die,because it could happen you know,will we see you here bad mouthing the guy?....

Forum List

Back