Obama Insults: Blames Bad Economy On Americans Ability To 'Think Clearly'

Why does the jack ass insist on acting like one?

One what? one racist stereo type you insist on using?

All you are doing is added weight to his argument that you are indeed Racist.

Charles starkey is this.

–noun
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
Is starkey white or black?
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
This is how I view starkey

3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile

Come on Charles does starkey at times act like he's contemptible, and ignorant and do you not think hes inferior for acting like the above things that came from the definition of the word?

One what? one racist stereo type you insist on using?

All you are doing is added weight to his argument that you are indeed Racist.

Charles starkey is this.

–noun
a. a black person.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile

Come on Charles does starkey at times act like he's contemptible, and ignorant and do you not think hes inferior for acting like the above things that came from the definition of the word?

I agree he can be contemptible and ignorant at times. So can we all. I will not agree with calling him the N word, and using a slang definition of it is not going to change my mind on that subject.

Charles starkey is this.

–noun
a. a black person.

I agree he can be contemptible and ignorant at times. So can we all. I will not agree with calling him the N word, and using a slang definition of it is not going to change my mind on that subject.

I find folks like Jakey and rdean irritating. Sometimes enough that I return nonsense in kind. However, I find more than a few on the right also irritating. Those that make pronouncements and never back them up. Those that just slam and call names. I do believe that is what Charles was referring to.

It's one think to respond when they are baiting or flaming, another to be the inverse of their persona.

Charles starkey is this.

–noun
a. a black person.

I am honest and blunt. I am not politically correct. I call it as I see it. But I do not hold the color of a person skin against them. I do on the other hand hold their actions against them. I am not asking you or anyone to use the word. I just want the jack ass to stop his bullshit.

Wow, what a bunch of cry baby little bitches. Sore at the sight of a black man as president...

An Obamabot finally throwing the "raceeeee" card. That the weapon of choice when the debate is lost. The left are fixated on race and bring it up so often the word no longer has meaning.

Wow, what a bunch of cry baby little bitches. Sore at the sight of a black man as president...

An Obamabot finally throwing the "raceeeee" card. That the weapon of choice when the debate is lost. The left are fixated on race and bring it up so often the word no longer has meaning.

Yep, they are now down 2 cards: Blame Bush card no longer working, race card expired.

I love how people aren't "thinking clearly" unless they support him.

Never a consideration that people might disagree with him or that he might be wrong.

And if you didn't vote for him you are a racist. Never mind that no president has ever gotten 100% of the vote.l

Never a consideration that people might disagree with him or that he might be wrong.

And if you didn't vote for him you are a racist. Never mind that no president has ever gotten 100% of the vote.l

George Washington was elected unanimously. Twice.

George Washington was elected unanimously. Twice.

I wish we had another George Washington to vote for today.

The economy can't possibly be slower because Obama has attacked every industry except the high tech area could it??????????

Obama Insults: Blames Bad Economy On Americans Inability To 'Think Clearly'

EXHIBIT A

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y[/ame]

EXHIBIT B

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZoq3gPTgnE&feature=fvsr[/ame]

EXHIBIT C

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48&feature=channel[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back