Obama Insults: Blames Bad Economy On Americans Ability To 'Think Clearly'

Why must I keep beating a dead horse? The failed economy is not because of George Bush it's because of the democrats pet projects. Failure to regulate freddy mac and fanny mae. Bush tried but the Republicans did not have enough votes to bust through a threathen democratic fillabuster.
Now you can blame the republicans for not trying a little harder so this would have been brought to the view of the public eye. But the failure belongs solely at the democrats feet inclkuding obama since he was a senator in 2007.

You cant blame one side, friend. Both sides made mistakes and still do.

What the democrats did was not your run of the mill mistake. When the warning was given that reform must come to freddy and Fanny they were thew party of NO REFORM. The blame is all theirs.

The failed economy is not because of just one thing.

You cant blame one side, friend. Both sides made mistakes and still do.

What the democrats did was not your run of the mill mistake. When the warning was given that reform must come to freddy and Fanny they were thew party of NO REFORM. The blame is all theirs.

The failed economy is not because of just one thing.

The failed economy started with the failures of freddy and fanny. PERIOD.

Yesterday bigrebnc was very upset.

He and someone were driving into town for some, and then he saw the sign: Burn Ban Ordered By The City. And he said, "Well, Eloise, we ain't goin to be aburnin no crosses today!"

bigrebnc is trying to dodge this and won't answer.

Well, bubba, it's not going away. http://hubpages.com/hub/KKK-vs-Clowns Scroll down for the video.

Last edited:

He and someone were driving into town for some, and then he saw the sign: Burn Ban Ordered By The City. And he said, "Well, Eloise, we ain't goin to be aburnin no crosses today!"

Well, bubba, it's not going away. KKK vs Clowns

What? dude you need some mental help I never read that so how am I supposed to answer it? And for that matter how am I supposed to respond to something that never happened? SON YOU ARE JUST PISSED BECAUSE YOU WERE BEEN PUNKED.

What was unemployment that last time Republicans controlled anything in Congress?

You mean when Carly Fiorna fired 30,000 HP workers and merged with Tandem/Compaq?

Around that time?

That is your answer? Weak dude.

just over 4% is the answer. Since Democrats have controlled both houses of congress in the last 4 years. Unemployment has gone from just over 4% to almost 10%.

Now you can keep trying to blame that all on Bush, but it is not going to help you in this Election. Americans have heard enough of that tired old line.

What? dude you need some mental help I never read that so how am I supposed to answer it? And for that matter how am I supposed to respond to something that never happened? SON YOU ARE JUST PISSED BECAUSE YOU WERE BEEN PUNKED.

You are punked, pwnd, and fail. :lol: Your own words condemn you.

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American.

The "facts" are that the economy is experiencing the weakest recovery ever. We still have a 9.6% unemployment rate and people are losing their homes in record numbers.
The problem is not that people aren't thinking clearly. It is that they are thinking all too clearly. It is Obama who isn't thinking clearly.

We the people surely did out part in the stupidity of creating this mess.

2 or 3 mortgages all equity borrowed, boar loan, cycle loan, vacation cottage loan, 2 35K vehicles that you owe more on than it is worth.

People deserve MOST of the blame for our current problems.

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Dude what are you smoking? what does your last reply have to do with this reply?
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey

Jokey you will always be a ******.

It totally blows this guys mind that some Americans don't bow before him and worship him like the lambs in the Democrat party.Some of us saw this guy for what he is.I didn't ask him to run for President.If he feels like he can't do the job he applied for maybe it's time to step aside and let Hillary take over.At least she's smart enough to know how the political game is played.All of Obama's crew save a few have jumped ship on this guy.They see the writing on the wall of the worst President in US history and that's saying a lot given the Dems also gave us Jimmy Carter.

Dude what are you smoking? what does your last reply have to do with this reply?

Why do you insist on using that word? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I thought after a couple of years Obama would run out of things to blame his miserable failures on. So, now we, the American people, can't think. Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

Why does the jack ass insist on acting like one?

I love how people aren't "thinking clearly" unless they support him.

Never a consideration that people might disagree with him or that he might be wrong.

People can't think clearly because they're clinging to their guns and religion.
:clap2:

Just in case anyone forgot, here is "the Obama" stereotyping regular Americans.....

But the truth is, is that, our challenge is to get people persuaded that we can make progress when there’s not evidence of that in their daily lives. You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. So it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.
:lol: Fortunately, by the time Obama figures out that Americans don't need government solutions to all of their problems, he'll be gone.

Why does the jack ass insist on acting like one?

One what? one racist stereo type you insist on using?

All you are doing is added weight to his argument that you are indeed Racist.

Charles starkey is this.

–noun
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
Is starkey white or black?
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
This is how I view starkey

3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile

Last edited:
How unAmerican is this guy. This is so arrogant on Obama’s part. American citizens must not allow Obama and his so-called "progressives" to attribute the motive of "anger" to the great passion for liberty which is being felt and expressed today. The Democrats call it "anger," but "anger" doesn't adequately describe the emotion that is being expressed by the patriotic American citizens who are a part of the Taxed Enough Already movement in 2010. No, "anger" more aptly describes Obama and his fellow Democrats who react to every criticism of the abusive and intrusive policies they have coercively imposed on citizens by "fighting" back with attempts to belittle and demean those who disagree with them.

Obama Blames The Bad Economy On Americans Inability To “Think Clearly”

Barack-Obama-arrogance.jpg

WEST NEWTON, Mass. - President Barack Obama said Americans' "fear and frustration" is to blame for an intense midterm election cycle that threatens to derail the Democratic agenda.
"Part of the reason that our politics seems so tough right now and facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time is because we're hardwired not to always think clearly when we're scared,” Obama said Saturday evening in remarks at a small Democratic fundraiser Saturday evening. “And the country's scared.”

Obama told the several dozen donors that he was offering them his “view from the Oval Office.” He faulted the economic downturn for Americans’ inability to “think clearly” and said the burden is on Democrats “to break through the fear and the frustration people are feeling.”

.....because we're hardwired not to always think clearly when we're scared,” Obama said Saturday evening in remarks at a small Democratic fundraiser Saturday evening. “And the country's scared.”

Just the opposite is true. We are scared because we ARE thinking clearly....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back