Obama in serious trouble--Sestak confirms WH offer to drop out of Senate race

Really Rinata, what do you know about your President....... really....... what facts do you think you know about the clown you elected President? Anything?

Like you really want to know. You just want to argue and be a little ass hole. It's so boring.

No wonder people call you names, rinata. Next time when they do, don't whine and cry about it

What are you talking about, fool??? I have never cussed at people until just recently. I never did. But I'm sick of trying to be the reasonable one. You people don't respond to that. So fuck you and all your friends.

It is high time the airwaves reflect the conscience of America.

Till Michelle Malkin or someone of her similar philosophy anchors/controls CBS news, you aren't even close to balance or reflecting the conscience of America. THEN you will just start having balance on the networks at large.

Sad part is, they probably would start increasing market share, rapidly too cause they wouldn't just be parroting the NYT.

Malkin?

Surely you could have picked a conservative voice who isn't a blithering idiot, yes?

Till Michelle Malkin or someone of her similar philosophy anchors/controls CBS news, you aren't even close to balance or reflecting the conscience of America. THEN you will just start having balance on the networks at large.

Sad part is, they probably would start increasing market share, rapidly too cause they wouldn't just be parroting the NYT.

Michelle Malkin? Seriously? Wow.
With kooks like David Gregory, Katie Couric, Harry Gibson, Chris Matthews and many others being considered "moderate" we need a 'moderate' from the other side of the coin to try and balance it out.

Maybe Michael Savage can get his show back on NBC during prime time. That'd be like dropping the bull on PCP in the china shop.

But yeah, you coddled media midgets have had it easy for so long on TV and film you seem to think that's the way things are supposed to be. So the next time you think of net neutrality and the fairness doctrine, remember, I'm all for taking your broadcast television fiefdom away from you and gladly force you to compete equally in the marketplace of ideas.

Best pray that Rupert Murdock doesn't decide to spin off FNC into broadcast evening news.

Wow. If you think that there is a comparison between any of those individuals and Malkin you are severely deranged.

With kooks like David Gregory, Katie Couric, Harry Gibson, Chris Matthews and many others being considered "moderate" we need a 'moderate' from the other side of the coin to try and balance it out.

Maybe Michael Savage can get his show back on NBC during prime time. That'd be like dropping the bull on PCP in the china shop.

But yeah, you coddled media midgets have had it easy for so long on TV and film you seem to think that's the way things are supposed to be. So the next time you think of net neutrality and the fairness doctrine, remember, I'm all for taking your broadcast television fiefdom away from you and gladly force you to compete equally in the marketplace of ideas.

Best pray that Rupert Murdock doesn't decide to spin off FNC into broadcast evening news.

Wow. If you think that there is a comparison between any of those individuals and Malkin you are severely deranged.

Sicophants like ShitFitz do not want any truth revealed via the media. They can only prosper through chaos and lies.

And his stament was regarding the Fainess Doctrine...versus the old school media versus the NEW...and how it applies...Have a problem with it?

Sicophants like ShitFitz do not want any truth revealed via the media. They can only prosper through chaos and lies.

Such as YOU practice daily schmuggy.

Such as YOU practice daily schmuggy.

Normally I would ignore your ignorance..but just for shits and grins...

Perhaps you could back up your claim and list just one of my "lies". Just one will do.

Not that I cannot be corrected..because I as everyone occasionaly make errors. But intentionally lie...Prove it.

I'm not trying to get into a twenty post back and forth. If you cannot list ONE lie I will just put you where most do..in the category of irrelevant hack.

The Sestak deal is nothing new. Every president all the way back to George Washington has done this kind of political wheeling and dealing. No I don't like, but it is a part of hard-ball politics anywhere. I agree with the American people, WHO CARES?

George%20Washington.jpg

Last edited:
Like you really want to know. You just want to argue and be a little ass hole. It's so boring.

No wonder people call you names, rinata. Next time when they do, don't whine and cry about it

What are you talking about, fool??? I have never cussed at people until just recently. I never did. But I'm sick of trying to be the reasonable one. You people don't respond to that. So fuck you and all your friends.

See what I mean folks...........the k00ks are doing the mental meltdown thing!!! These folks have become miserable sob's in recent months!!! And who came honestly blame them? North, South, East and West...........everywhere you look, its bad times for Demcorats and particularly the MoveOn.org dummies. Go check out DRUDGE right now.............its a fcukking joke!! Its an advertisment for "We're nothing but Fcukk ups!!!" in terms of liberals running things!!! ( seen by 30 million people today by the way!!! :lol::lol::lol:) And how fcukking funny, huh??? 15 months ago these people were on top of the world and the future looked so bright..................

Not anymore s0ns!!!!!

I even asked Sammy what he thought were the prospects for a huge move by the country towards conservatism come November...................

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-3.jpg

PS..............and this just in from DRUDGE.............Rasmussen.com: "60% favor repeal of Health Care"
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/march_2010/health_care_law

It just keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

How fucking delusional ARE you? Do you even SEE how similar the networks are? If you miss NBC, watch CBS, if you miss that, ABC, if not there, CNN, if that's missed, MSNBC, if not there, try PBS, if not there try the NYTimes, or LA Times, or Washington Post or public fucking radio.

They all echo chamber each other and blot out any other sources or stories that they do not approve of if they can. but now they can't thanks to the internet... until net neutrality gets passed, then it will go dark. They tried giving an alternative to conservatism on talk radio and failed because the market was already saturated by TV. Nobody was willing to listen to it that wasn't already watching their TV or reading their papers.

I welcome more truth. More opinions. What I don't welcome are your attempts to shut down anyone who disagrees with you. But lies and truth are interchangeable on the alter of what you want. Fucking relativism has eroded your ability to even stand morality, ethics or logic.

This is also why you are doomed to lose this war of ideas and ultimately the nation.

Beware those who seek to control your information, for in their minds, they believe themselves your master.

(you gonna put my on your ego-maniacal "I got spanked and cried" List of narcissism twice now?)

Last edited:

How fucking delusional ARE you? Do you even SEE how similar the networks are? If you miss NBC, watch CBS, if you miss that, ABC, if not there, CNN, if that's missed, MSNBC, if not there, try PBS, if not there try the NYTimes, or LA Times, or Washington Post or public fucking radio.

They all echo chamber each other and blot out any other sources or stories that they do not approve of if they can. but now they can't thanks to the internet... until net neutrality gets passed, then it will go dark. They tried giving an alternative to conservatism on talk radio and failed because the market was already saturated by TV. Nobody was willing to listen to it that wasn't already watching their TV or reading their papers.

I welcome more truth. More opinions. What I don't welcome are your attempts to shut down anyone who disagrees with you. But lies and truth are interchangeable on the alter of what you want. Fucking relativism has eroded your ability to even stand morality, ethics or logic.

This is also why you are doomed to lose this war of ideas and ultimately the nation.

Beware those who seek to control your information, for in their minds, they believe themselves your master.

(you gonna put my on your ego-maniacal "I got spanked and cried" List of narcissism twice now?)

What the fuck are you babbling about? I very rarely listen to public radio .. the rest? Almost never. Maybe less than once every other month.

I watch c-span. I investigate my concerns on the net and having an excellent memory rely on my 50 plus years of awareness of our recent history. I don't need the weather Chanel to see if it is raining or which way the wind is blowing.

I've been in almost every state ...flown all throughout many countries south of the border and the Caribbean. Not that these travels made me the worlds best expert but better than most in the affairs that never make it to the dumbed down American media tit sucking morons that spew their regurgitated spoon fed crap on this MB.

Spanked and cried? About what? My "List"?..That's just for fun.. If it doesn't give ya a giggle..don't click it.

There are probably better informed members than myself...and certainly many worse.

I don't advocate any form of restriction on freedom of speach..never have. A more truthful and balanced approach ..certainly.

But it really doesn't matter. You will go on mischaracterizing me and I will go on ignoring you and relaying what I believe is the truth.

What the fuck are you babbling about? I very rarely listen to public radio .. the rest? Almost never. Maybe less than once every other month.

I watch c-span. I investigate my concerns on the net and having an excellent memory rely on my 50 plus years of awareness of our recent history. I don't need the weather Chanel to see if it is raining or which way the wind is blowing.

I've been in almost every state ...flown all throughout many countries south of the border and the Caribbean. Not that these travels made me the worlds best expert but better than most in the affairs that never make it to the dumbed down American media tit sucking morons that spew their regurgitated spoon fed crap on this MB.

Spanked and cried? About what? My "List"?..That's just for fun.. If it doesn't give ya a giggle..don't click it.

There are probably better informed members than myself...and certainly many worse.

I don't advocate any form of restriction on freedom of speach..never have. A more truthful and balanced approach ..certainly.

But it really doesn't matter. You will go on mischaracterizing me and I will go on ignoring you and relaying what I believe is the truth.
See you got the Big Lie nailed down tight. Just stay on message and keep repeating it till you believe it and everyone else too. Too bad I recognize it and am accustomed to spin too and tend to see through it faster than most.

The fact that you wander aimlessly from state to state gives you no credibility. Nor does the claim you watch only C-Span. I've watched C-Span in the past, so what? Not a great news source when you are looking to get the whole picture. Great if you have a particular even that is going on live... but like watching soccer, it takes forever to see anything interesting.

As for your list of weepy narcissism, whatever. I find it amusing you need something like that to make you feel like a bigshot and "announce" who is on your list of halfassed nicknames, but yet can't handle a topic like this thread with anything that resembles coherent thought or logic. You're a legend in your own mind Snuggie.

I am a pilot dipshit. Flown thruought is not the same as not having stable bases of ops.

I was born in Seattle..lived in the San Juans...Seattle again then Pompano Beach Fla..and Boulder Colorado..lived in or near Seattle for the last twenty years.

"I recognize it and am accustomed to spin"

Of that we can certainly rely. And be assured I will be there to point it out.

So you are not a fan of "The List"! How dissapointing. Oh well... with nearly 50,000 views..it appears I have a handful of interested fans... That's good enough.

How many do you think give a rats ass about what you bring to the forum?

Sit on that and "spin" sport.

The large networks are similar generally because their is a consensus of what is actually considered news not because of some widespread liberal bias.

Michelle Malkin sure is different...that doesn't mean she is any fucking good, nor does it mean that she doesn't spin like crazy. Only someone lost within their own delusions would point to the fact that everyone does something in a similar way as evidence that way is problematic.

Huggy's allowed to pilot an aircraft? I just thought he was a danger to himself. Now I find out he can pretty much kill everyone. Great.

I am a pilot dipshit. Flown thruought is not the same as not having stable bases of ops.

I was born in Seattle..lived in the San Juans...Seattle again then Pompano Beach Fla..and Boulder Colorado..lived in or near Seattle for the last twenty years.

So you are not a fan of "The List"! How dissapointing. Oh well... with nearly 50,000 views..it appears I have a handful of interested fans... That's good enough.

Oh brother....can anyone say narcissistic? :eusa_whistle:
Wish you could at least learn to spell, Huggy

So now you have lowered your peabrain to calling people out with the F BOMB? :lol::lol::lol:
Your no better than the people you were whining and crying about ya little baby. Again, I expected no less from you....true colors eventually come out, rinata.....and yours did. :lol:

Oh brother....can anyone say narcissistic? :eusa_whistle:
Wish you could at least learn to spell, Huggy

I added a spell check. I use it occasionally. You have to admit my spelling is getting better.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Narcissistic? I used to be ....but I am better than that now!...:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back