Obama: "I'm gonna win!"

Sure it is, he's gonna win the election. Whats not political about that?

It is not politics. We have a 'humor' forum. We have a 'flame zone'. We have a 'romper room'. I fail to see why people get butt hurt about being called stupid when they clearly can't even start threads in the appropriate forum.

Idiot.

It is not politics. We have a 'humor' forum. We have a 'flame zone'. We have a 'romper room'. I fail to see why people get butt hurt about being called stupid when they clearly can't even start threads in the appropriate forum.

Idiot.

Wow, I didnt know it was such a sensitive topic for you. Hanky?

Who cares what forum it was put in? I watched the video. I thought it was funny and well done.

It didn't swing me over to Obama's camp, but I did enjoy the video.

Immie

Who cares what forum it was put in? I watched the video. I thought it was funny and well done.

Immie

Its really important to CG...Some people take the internets waay to serious.

BTW...Obama wished he could dance like that :lol:

Immie

Its really important to CG...Some people take the internets waay to serious.

BTW...Obama wished he could dance like that :lol:

Self appointed Hall Monitor

Helga_as_hall_monitor.jpg

Last edited:
It's not going to be that easy to create a million fake people in each of those 7 or 8 crucial states. The Dem's need to start now!!! hurry!!! they need to create a million new registered voters a month! demand those death records from Pennsylvania,Ohio and Florida!

Forum List

Back