Obama: I won't leave on Jan 20

Obama: I won't leave on Jan 20!
President Obama used his final weekly address in 2016 to make it plainer than ever that he won't retire quietly once Donald Trump is sworn in as president.

Couching his address to the nation as assurance that he will remain committed to defending the "progress" achieved by his administration, the president made it crystal clear that he intends to be a thorn in President Trump's side after the official handover of power on Jan. 20.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been rumored for a long , long time Obama was going to serve a 3rd term. Obama is certainly racking up evidence that is exactly what he is going to do.. ..
They are playing the American public with lies over and over dumping the distraction onto Russia. Setting Russia up will give them a few tools they can use so it all appears to be Russia's fault.

Be it a false flag act occurs, another 911 could happen, or maybe something else if anyone has noticed it's getting eeeeked out there " an attack on the " GRID" which was later found out to be fake information from Washington post and notice the MSM is still making that calls about the " GRID" ..

Your own damn Gov. will take the Grid down , they are losing control of the population and they don't fkn like it!!! They meaning the PUPPET MASTERS, THE ELITES, the GLOBALIST....................their NWO is failing and they hate it.

View attachment 104643

Shit you got to be kidding!!! President Obama can't wait to get a way from all you incest-inbred breeding Republican's.

Obama can bragg I beat you GOP mother fuckers TWICE! and laugh all the way to bank with his speaking engagements and book tours!!!

The world doesn't end with you GOP barbarian Daycare Pedophile Conservatives.

only a moron would NOT believe that at this point.:rofl:

here,get educated.lol

9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

Since 9/11, however, independent researchers around the world have assembled a large body of evidence that overwhelmingly refutes the notion that airplane impacts and fires caused the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. This body of evidence, most of which FEMA and NIST omitted from their reports, instead supports the troubling conclusion that all three skyscrapers were destroyed in a process known as “controlled demolition,” where explosives and/or other devices are used to bring down a building.

KEY EVIDENCE

1. Rapid onset of destruction,
  2. Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
  3. Numerous eyewitness accounts of explosions including 118 FDNY personnel,
  4. Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
  5. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
  6. Isolated explosive ejections 20 to 60 stories below the “crush zone,”
  7. Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,
  8. Several tons of molten steel/iron found in the debris piles,
  9. Evidence of thermite incendiaries on steel beams,
  10. Nanothermite composites and iron microspheres found in WTC dust samples.

Articles by AE911Truth

The following articles discuss and analyze the evidence for explosive controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. While most of these articles are intended for a general audience, the articles under “Technical Critiques of the NIST Reports” are geared toward readers with greater technical knowledge.

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Evidence
JFK lives on an island with Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, Stevie Ray Vaughan and that missing Malaysian airplane.

Trump is a genious with business acumen who will make america "great" again.
Geniuses don't lose 900 billion dollars... unless they pretend to. But that makes them a crook@
Smart people consider the net. Trump net wealth, Obama net debt.

The american people were not allowed to even glimpse Trump's "net worth", remember?

They need a sweep of all premises, including gov't facilities, like never before. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they have bugs planted everywhere.
They already do lmfao..............

look at your smart tv, xbox they're watching youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lmfao and you all think it's a joke. heeh

They only listen to what their CIA media tells them so she isnt aware of any of this.:muahaha: what is REALLY comical about her I find is she HAS acknowledged it over the last couple years the truth that the New England Patriots have tainted and ruined a great sport with their cheating and lying acknowleding how they get away with scandal after scandal other NFL teams would lose ownership of if THEY committed the same act.funny how she WILL accept it that the NFL is corurpt but somehow in here warped mind,our government is clean as a whistle,can do no wrong,would never lie to us and they are looking out for our best interests is HER logic.:lmao::rofl:

If thats not being a major hypocrite,i dont know what is.:rofl:

anytime I bring tat litle fact up to people like here who they agree people who cheer on a bunch of cheaters like that team have no conscience or morals whatsoever,YET they turn a blind eye and refuse to look at the facts on government corruption such as 9/11.

anytime i back then up against the wall on this good point though,they of course can only come back with one liner insults knowing they can hide behind the computer too arrogant to acknowledge the point and run off from it.:rolleyes-41:

here,get educated.lol

Since 9/11, however, independent researchers around the world have assembled a large body of evidence that overwhelmingly refutes the notion that airplane impacts and fires caused the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. This body of evidence, most of which FEMA and NIST omitted from their reports, instead supports the troubling conclusion that all three skyscrapers were destroyed in a process known as “controlled demolition,” where explosives and/or other devices are used to bring down a building.

KEY EVIDENCE

2. Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
  4. Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
  5. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
  7. Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,

Articles by AE911Truth

The following articles discuss and analyze the evidence for explosive controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. While most of these articles are intended for a general audience, the articles under “Technical Critiques of the NIST Reports” are geared toward readers with greater technical knowledge.

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Evidence
JFK lives on an island with Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, Stevie Ray Vaughan and that missing Malaysian airplane.

Geniuses don't lose 900 billion dollars... unless they pretend to. But that makes them a crook@
Smart people consider the net. Trump net wealth, Obama net debt.
No one knows what Trumps net wealth is. We do know Trump taxes would have revealed how much he's truly worth......but Republicans gave the white privileged Trump a pass on that.

One think is for sure Dumps plans on using the Presidency to enrich himself and his children!!!!! Which will probably end in articles of impeachment!!!!

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

here,get educated.lol

KEY EVIDENCE

Articles by AE911Truth

Well we can only hope.I sure hope he turns out to be out first REAL president since JFK.JFK indeed was our last real president we had and that is because he served the people instead of the bankers and paid the price for it.that is why each president since him has all stayed alive because they have all been the willing puppets for them serving them instead of the bankers.

will the donald be the first since him to stand up to the bankers? I just have a hard time believing that.I hope I am wrong but i am pessimistic about it.

CX-YRxlUAAAKRwt.png
Let me know how King Trump is doing in 2 years!!!!

here,get educated.lol

KEY EVIDENCE

Articles by AE911Truth

Well we can only hope.I sure hope he turns out to be out first REAL president since JFK.JFK indeed was our last real president we had and that is because he served the people instead of the bankers and paid the price for it.that is why each president since him has all stayed alive because they have all been the willing puppets for them serving them instead of the bankers.

will the donald be the first since him to stand up to the bankers? I just have a hard time believing that.I hope I am wrong but i am pessimistic about it.
JFK was assassinated .......is that what you want to happen to Dictator Trump????

Obabble is clearly determined to be a Worse Ex-President than Jimmy Carter has been.

here,get educated.lol

KEY EVIDENCE

Articles by AE911Truth

JFK was assassinated .......is that what you want to happen to Dictator Trump????

Pffffffffft, Trump will be no threat whatsoever to the system.

Obabble is clearly determined to be a Worse Ex-President than Jimmy Carter has been.
It is so amazing how the americans have been so brainwashed over carter being such a bad president when in reality,ever since JFK,our last great president we had,carter has been the only halfway decent one we had,he is the only once since who did not serve the needs of our corrupt and criminal institution the CIA and go and start wars with other countries murdering innocent bystanders and yet americans regard him as the worst president ever?:rolleyes::wtf:

okkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:uhoh3:

KEY EVIDENCE

Articles by AE911Truth

sadly,I am afraid you are right.I at first thought he would stand up the bankers and be a rebel but there is no reason whatsoever to believe that now that he is any different than the rest of them.

Obama: I won't leave on Jan 20!
President Obama used his final weekly address in 2016 to make it plainer than ever that he won't retire quietly once Donald Trump is sworn in as president.

Couching his address to the nation as assurance that he will remain committed to defending the "progress" achieved by his administration, the president made it crystal clear that he intends to be a thorn in President Trump's side after the official handover of power on Jan. 20.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been rumored for a long , long time Obama was going to serve a 3rd term. Obama is certainly racking up evidence that is exactly what he is going to do.. ..
They are playing the American public with lies over and over dumping the distraction onto Russia. Setting Russia up will give them a few tools they can use so it all appears to be Russia's fault.

Be it a false flag act occurs, another 911 could happen, or maybe something else if anyone has noticed it's getting eeeeked out there " an attack on the " GRID" which was later found out to be fake information from Washington post and notice the MSM is still making that calls about the " GRID" ..

Your own damn Gov. will take the Grid down , they are losing control of the population and they don't fkn like it!!! They meaning the PUPPET MASTERS, THE ELITES, the GLOBALIST....................their NWO is failing and they hate it.

View attachment 104643
Trump will know how to deal swiftly with the son of a Muslim commie anti American bastard once he's sworn in on Jan 20. He's keeping it cool now as much as he can. Three weeks and everything changes.

sadly,I am afraid you are right.I at first thought he would stand up the bankers and be a rebel but there is no reason whatsoever to believe that now that he is any different than the rest of them.

We will never vote our way out of this, the system operates as designed.

You don't???

As I stated, doesn't really matter to me, it was leveraged and used in the manner it was leveraged and used, and america has a long and rich history of whipping up the masses to go to war under false premises.

yep,yep,and yep.:thup: word of advise,dont try and tell him Reagan betratyed the lower and middle class familys and was a mass murderer.He will get angry and go into meltdown mode throwing temper tantrems angry about hearing that little truth.:D I am convinced that Reagan was a distant cousin of his since i have never seen anyone take it so personally and have spasms as he does when his hero is exposed for the criminal he really was.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back