Obama: "I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

There is no "T" in Republican. Notice most posts on this thread and threads since President Obama took the oath of office by self-identified conservatives have been attacks on him personally, his wife and Democratic leaders in the Congress and echoed by other self-identified conservatives.

Lies, half-truths, rumor, innuendo and hyperbole with thoughtless parroting of New Right propaganda is all this new breed of extremists offer. Dr. Eric Berne characterized this echo chamber even before most of them were born as engaging in, "ritualistic transactions and behaviors which reveal hidden feelings and emotions".

And therein the NR parrots are described with surgical accuracy: Emotions. The New Right leadership using demagoguery and charlatans (from Bachmann, Huckabee, Palin, Perry, Gingrich, et al) have convince the ignorant and the willfully ignorant that Obama is, "a, ah, um...he's a...a..um ARAB". At least John McCain had the decency to correct one ignorant woman, though I doubt she believed him given the cacophony of parrots on this message board & in the media.
Obama's an Arab?........No, just the most inept and economically illiterate president in US history.

I know this is gonna suck for you guys..but the Market was up yesterday.

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

Wild ride to be sure..thanks to the Tea Party Terrorists.

After dropping two thousand points the two weeks before and losing everything that was gained for 2011.This happening right after Obama gave a few speeches.You forgot to mention that sparky....:evil:

Math isn't your thing..right? :lol:

It isn't Obama's thing either, right? :lol:

That bad luck being..the Tea Party Terrorists. :clap2:

It's kinda like the Spanish Inquistion without all the intelligence. :eusa_whistle:

So, Obama lied when he blamed the EU Debt Crisis, Japanese Tsunami and the Arab Uprisings? Cool. That's helpful.

Lied?

Naw.

Those things did have an effect.

But I think he should start pointing to the Tea Party terrorists more often.

And the GOP in general who manufactured the "spending" crisis..when it was them that did the spending.

Me too! In fact, I'd love it. Let's see how Americans like it when their President calls them terrorists, or their neighbors, or friends. That would be awesome.

Please, please, please tell him to do it.

I know this is gonna suck for you guys..but the Market was up yesterday.

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

Wild ride to be sure..thanks to the Tea Party Terrorists.

After dropping two thousand points the two weeks before and losing everything that was gained for 2011.This happening right after Obama gave a few speeches.You forgot to mention that sparky....:evil:

Country isn't your thing, right? :lol:

That bad luck being..the Tea Party Terrorists. :clap2:

So you are going to claim that the people trying to balance our budget and ease the burdens of government on the people who are causing the problem. It seems to me that if the President was serious about turning the economy around, they would be his greatest allies.

And they were where when Bush was running up this debt? Eh?

Where were they?

I didn't see one of them. None. Exactly zero. Unless you want to count Ron Paul..and the very same people were calling him (not incorrectly I might add) a loon.

And how is addressing debt during a recovery good for the recovery? Explain it.

In detail.
Oh, I don't know.......Avoiding the only downgrade in US history, even after being warned months ago that unless the issue was aggressively dealt with, the downgrade was going to happen?

Last edited:
So you are going to claim that the people trying to balance our budget and ease the burdens of government on the people who are causing the problem. It seems to me that if the President was serious about turning the economy around, they would be his greatest allies.

Where were they?

I didn't see one of them. None. Exactly zero. Unless you want to count Ron Paul..and the very same people were calling him (not incorrectly I might add) a loon.

In detail.
Oh, I don't know.......Avoing the only downgrade in US history, even after being warned months ago that unless the issue was aggressively dealt with, the downgrade was going to happen?

Wasnt that warning issued after the DNC conference call to characterize any cut as extreme?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SHfyxs2SPI]PARTY LIKE IT'S 1929-parody-Prince's "1999" Loose Bruce Kerr - YouTube[/ame]

Seems we have come full circle

Where were they?

In detail.
Oh, I don't know.......Avoing the only downgrade in US history, even after being warned months ago that unless the issue was aggressively dealt with, the downgrade was going to happen?

They caused the downgrade.

The S&P could care less about the debt.

They want to know that the government will pay it.

That's why it was downgraded..the Tea Party blocked the method of paying down debt.

By the way..partisan hack that I am..I don't agree with the S&P. It was an atrocious decision.

The S&P should be apolitical.

So, Obama lied when he blamed the EU Debt Crisis, Japanese Tsunami and the Arab Uprisings? Cool. That's helpful.

Lied?

Naw.

And the GOP in general who manufactured the "spending" crisis..when it was them that did the spending.

Me too! In fact, I'd love it. Let's see how Americans like it when their President calls them terrorists, or their neighbors, or friends. That would be awesome.

100% in agreement. :clap2:

Lied?

Naw.

100% in agreement. :clap2:

Yep. Let's see how it works out for y'all. We'd like the White House gift wrapped. With a big bow. TIA

This country? Sure. It's my thing.

Your country died in 1945..when Hitler shot himself.

Sorry.

:lol:

Cool. So you're a Jew Hater as well as a liar, Nazi, racist, bigot, misogynistic, terrorist. Good to know.

See what you do when you use lies to denounce other people - you cheapen those words. You make the meaningless. Personally, I think that's disgusting. But we must all own our own behavior.

Sorry.

Cool. So you're a Jew Hater as well as a liar, Nazi, racist, bigot, misogynistic, terrorist. Good to know.

See what you do when you use lies to denounce other people - you cheapen those words. You make the meaningless. Personally, I think that's disgusting. But we must all own our own behavior.

I use to like that Nazi Girl Avatar you had.

Still got it?

Sorry.

I use to like that Nazi Girl Avatar you had.

Still got it?

Yep. Still got it. It might come in handy with fools like you. You cheapen and mock serious issues for political point scoring. What the hell happened to you? You used to be quite a reasonable individual. Now, you're one of those freaks who 'hates' ordinary Americans so much that you'll lie about them just to score a point.

Shame.

What lunacy.
Oh really?

IIRC you actually believe the NYTimes and CNN.

Democrats reject MCCAIN'S bill in 2003 to reform Fannie - CNN iReport

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae - NYTimes.com

Pop goes your bullshit.

First by accusing them of corruption
Accurately. Jamie Gorelick and Franklin Raines profiteering personally ring any bells? Golden bailout packages to the tune of tens of millions by cooking the books sound familiar?

then forcing them to take on bad loans made by their pal's (Like John Thain and a trained monkey like Daniel Sadek) when they did complex financial instrument schemes.
Oh don't even try it. How about the persecution by the Clinton era Justice Department for 'redlining' and forcing banks to take on bad loans and mortgages.

Redlining Under Attack - An Analysis; Economic Analysis - NYTimes.com

You guys think you operate in the dark..but you don't.
Operate in the dark? Shit. Better than high noon in the emperor's clothes trying to convince the rest of us we're not nuanced enough to see them.

What lunacy.
Oh really?

IIRC you actually believe the NYTimes and CNN.

Democrats reject MCCAIN'S bill in 2003 to reform Fannie - CNN iReport

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae - NYTimes.com

Pop goes your bullshit.

First by accusing them of corruption
Accurately. Jamie Gorelick and Franklin Raines profiteering personally ring any bells? Golden bailout packages to the tune of tens of millions by cooking the books sound familiar?

then forcing them to take on bad loans made by their pal's (Like John Thain and a trained monkey like Daniel Sadek) when they did complex financial instrument schemes.
Oh don't even try it. How about the persecution by the Clinton era Justice Department for 'redlining' and forcing banks to take on bad loans and mortgages.

Redlining Under Attack - An Analysis; Economic Analysis - NYTimes.com

You guys think you operate in the dark..but you don't.
Operate in the dark? Shit. Better than high noon in the emperor's clothes trying to convince the rest of us we're not nuanced enough to see them.

You guys hang on to the fantasy that it was the CRA that caused the financial meltdown and that it was evil minorities trying to rip off the innocent banks that really did it.

That should work well in the general.

Throw in ACORN and the Black Panthers for good measure. You will surely have the angry white guy vote locked..

For sure.

Forum List

Back