Obama: "I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

The best part is this is what he seems to be running on... It's like watching Bush all over, he just keeps kicking himself in the face.

LOL SO ITS ONE SIDED NOW?

You are becoming a Jake, possibly a TM. Please dude. I know you are smarter.

One sided? Naw.

Mostly Republican..yeah..you betcha.

But pray tell..

How is debt sinking the economy? (Eventually..it will by the way..)

Debt is a Product of Spending when Money is not Available...

We are in a Generational Correction and Taxpayers fell off like rain in a Hurricane in 2008 and on...

You lose that much Tax Revenue and continue INCREASING Spending, and you will get Debt.

It's not that Fucking Difficult Liberals.

It was bad enough when we were doing it when Unemployment was 5%, but to continue it when the money simply is not fucking there?...

And increasing Taxes to "Create" Jobs is Absurd.

You take some of my and other Peoples Incomes to create a Job and then say you can tax that new Worker and it's a plus?...

More Tax Revenue?...

Fucking Idiocy.

Liberals are Retarded when it comes to Economic Issues, and it shows.

:)

peace...

Um..

Sorry Mal.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Generational correction? Oh gosh. :lol:

Piece.

:lol:

Factory output rose in July by most since Japan crisis; single-family home construction fell - The Washington Post

Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

You guys owe the president of the United States and appology

Just ignoring what the economists say huh?

LOL SO ITS ONE SIDED NOW?

You are becoming a Jake, possibly a TM. Please dude. I know you are smarter.

One sided? Naw.

Mostly Republican..yeah..you betcha.

But pray tell..

How is debt sinking the economy? (Eventually..it will by the way..)

You really worked on Wall Street and you have to ask that question? Here's a clue, Sparky...when you have so much debt that your entire budget has to go towards paying off the interest it's hard to invest in anything else. Having the Fed print more cash to pay the interest simply devalues the value of the dollar, making what little capital we do have to invest with, buy even less. At some point, the entire house of cards collapses.

Well that's not what we have now...

But thanks for playing.

Factory output rose in July by most since Japan crisis; single-family home construction fell - The Washington Post

Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

So, it wasn't the Tea Party. Thanks.

Seriously people, this is what he said today on his lil' bus stop.

Once again, he abjectly refuses to acknowledge his failings as a leader on the issue of our economic problems......Refuses to acknowledge that he's failed the american people.....Refuses to acknowledge that he is the President, and in the end, it falls on his shoulders.

It's all about "bad luck" according to him......This man obviously thinks the american people are friggin' stupid....Actually thinks that the american people can't figure out what is really going on.......Actually thinks that the american people don't pay attention to events that are radically hurting this country.

Yeah, his hardcore supporters are going to buy into his con job........They are going to buy into whatever he says, as if it's the gods honest truth.......But does he really think that the core of american citizens are going to say, "yeah, it's just bad luck?"......Does he think they are not going to analyze very seriously his leadership on the most pressing issue we face as a whole, before casting their ballots?........Are the independents, who he absolutely needs, and are dropping their support of him in droves, actually going to all of a sudden agree and say, "yeah, it's just bad luck"?

That explains it, if he'd only had a 4 leaf clover or a rabbit's foot in his pocket we'd be flourishing economically!!!

:lol:

The same economists 'surprised' by good economic news from the Bush Admin and surprised at bad Obama economic news?

I'd be very careful of putting my trust in that bag of idiots.

The same economists 'surprised' by good economic news from the Bush Admin and surprised at bad Obama economic news?

They were surprised by Bush because he was giving them bad numbers.

Kinda like Bernie Madoff (A conservative champion) surprised people.

You're really making yourself look bad

Oh like we're being given "good numbers" now by the Obama Admin, and we spent 8 years of getting crap from the media trying to downplay the fact there WAS no disaster till 2008 and the housing bubble popped finally. A housing disaster the GOP and Bush tried since 2003 to stop by fixing freddy and fannie, but were stymied by house and senate democrats protecting their babby.

Democrats 2008: These two entities — Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — are not facing any kind of financial crisis

Oh like we're being given "good numbers" now by the Obama Admin, and we spent 8 years of getting crap from the media trying to downplay the fact there WAS no disaster till 2008 and the housing bubble popped finally. A housing disaster the GOP and Bush tried since 2003 to stop by fixing freddy and fannie, but were stymied by house and senate democrats protecting their babby.

What lunacy.

They tried to "fix" fanny and freddie alright. First by accusing them of corruption..then forcing them to take on bad loans made by their pal's (Like John Thain and a trained monkey like Daniel Sadek) when they did complex financial instrument schemes.

You guys think you operate in the dark..but you don't.

You're really making yourself look bad
I think it's a virus or something he's getting over. This kind of HACKing cough has been going on for a few weeks.

I know this is gonna suck for you guys..but the Market was up yesterday.

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

Wild ride to be sure..thanks to the Tea Party Terrorists.

After dropping two thousand points the two weeks before and losing everything that was gained for 2011.This happening right after Obama gave a few speeches.You forgot to mention that sparky....:evil:

And currently down -53.47 (-0.47%) today..............

Forum List

Back