Obama: "I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

Factory output rose in July by most since Japan crisis; single-family home construction fell - The Washington Post

Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

"High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture"

Increasing domestic exploration and drilling might help reduce those high fuel prices.
Why doesn't he do that?

your claim

Prove that increased supply lowers prices?

Prove approval of new drilling would effect our current economy.

You know prove what you claimed

New drilling would create new jobs.

New jobs wouldn't effect the economy?

New drilling would bring in more revenue to the Federal government.

That wouldn't effect the economy?

You are Wasting Time with an Idiot...

Obviously we have a HIGH Demand for Oil...

We Drill and Supply our own Oil, America Benefits on EVERY Level...

Except with the Environmentalists.

There is NO Debate on this and anyone who Denies is a Fucking Retard who should be Detained and Housed where they can't do any Harm to anyone or Reproduce.

:)

peace...

Yea well he was also against Raising the Debt Limit before he was for it. So why should anyone believe him? His Bus Tour is an obscene Taxpayer-Funded debacle. The man should be ashamed of himself.

Factory output rose in July by most since Japan crisis; single-family home construction fell - The Washington Post

Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

You guys owe the president of the United States and appology

"I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3849-gv080311dapr20110803034517.jpg

Please..

Do explain how debt (Run up by Republicans by the way) is sinking the economy.

LOL SO ITS ONE SIDED NOW?

You are becoming a Jake, possibly a TM. Please dude. I know you are smarter.

One sided? Naw.

Mostly Republican..yeah..you betcha.

But pray tell..

How is debt sinking the economy? (Eventually..it will by the way..)

"High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture"

Increasing domestic exploration and drilling might help reduce those high fuel prices.
Why doesn't he do that?

your claim

You still haven't mastered reading comprehension, have you.

He said it might help, which makes it an opinion, not a claim.

Why doesn't he do that?

your claim

Excellent! You should read my claim instead of lying about it.

Prove approval of new drilling would effect our current economy.

You know prove what you claimed

New drilling would create new jobs.

New jobs wouldn't effect the economy?

New drilling would bring in more revenue to the Federal government.

That wouldn't effect the economy?

You are Wasting Time with an Idiot...

Obviously we have a HIGH Demand for Oil...

We Drill and Supply our own Oil, America Benefits on EVERY Level...

Except with the Environmentalists.

There is NO Debate on this and anyone who Denies is a Fucking Retard who should be Detained and Housed where they can't do any Harm to anyone or Reproduce.

peace...

She's proof that eating lead paint chips as a child can reduce your IQ.

Heres mine................................................:finger3::321::asshole::up_yours::finger3:

Please..

One sided? Naw.

But pray tell..

Debt is a Product of Spending when Money is not Available...

We are in a Generational Correction and Taxpayers fell off like rain in a Hurricane in 2008 and on...

You lose that much Tax Revenue and continue INCREASING Spending, and you will get Debt.

It's not that Fucking Difficult Liberals.

It was bad enough when we were doing it when Unemployment was 5%, but to continue it when the money simply is not fucking there?...

And increasing Taxes to "Create" Jobs is Absurd.

You take some of my and other Peoples Incomes to create a Job and then say you can tax that new Worker and it's a plus?...

More Tax Revenue?...

Fucking Idiocy.

Liberals are Retarded when it comes to Economic Issues, and it shows.

peace...

Please..

One sided? Naw.

But pray tell..

You really worked on Wall Street and you have to ask that question? Here's a clue, Sparky...when you have so much debt that your entire budget has to go towards paying off the interest it's hard to invest in anything else. Having the Fed print more cash to pay the interest simply devalues the value of the dollar, making what little capital we do have to invest with, buy even less. At some point, the entire house of cards collapses.

Down more?

Since last month I can make this full disclosure..cause I no longer work there.

I use to work for the NYSE. :eusa_shhh:

I didn't realize they contracted with a new janitorial service.

Did they?

I worked in IT.

Maybe you'd know about the janitorial thing as you might be good with a mop.

IT? Seriously? Gawd, that depresses me. I've been in IT for 30+ years now.

Are these the same economists who never see it coming?

Because seriously, I saw it coming.

You predicted Japan's earthquake?

Obama should campaign on that.

Besides I thought he was going to lower the sea levels?

I'm sorry? I do believe I'll wait for him to apologize to the American People for the following:

- Starting 2 more unnecessary wars (the first two were necessary enough).
- For apologizing to the rest of the world for things we didn't do wrong.
- For wrecking our monetary policy.
- For breaking so many of his campaign promises (particularly to run a transparent presidency and not to put lobbyists in his cabinet.)
- For taking more vacations a year than I have had in a lifetime while the country burns economically.
- For passing economy wrecking spending bills
- For interfering then taking over GM and Dodge/Daimler/Chrysler like a communist.
- Nationalizing health care like a fuckin commie bastard.
- For being a punk-ass bitch on prime time global television whining about how everything's someone else's fault.
- Letting his wife run loose trying to tell parents how to feed their children.
- Using his girls as political pawns in an attempt to get a poll bump.
- Wrecking the domestic oil industry in the Gulf by being a reactionary putz.
- Taking forever to produce a birth certificate and letting conspiracy nuts go whacko.
- Being a FIB and a Bears fan at that.

He apologizes for those things, and I'll consider apologizing

Last edited:
Obama 2012:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1pzXJuvdAY]Cream Born Under A Bad Sign - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back