Obama: "I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

Booooooooshed!

Have you ever thought to consider the fact that many people did not agree with Bush's spending when he was doing it? Perhaps they were thinking "okay, enough with all this spending and debt. Im nit standing fir much more if it." They got pushed to the threshold with Bush. Then comes along Obama and spends even more!

But he's black. Can't voice outrage about all this spending now cause he's the first black President. Guess I'll let him keep on spending as much as he wants and in eight years I hope there is a white man in office so I can get mad then.

That bad luck being..the Tea Party Terrorists. :clap2:

So you are going to claim that the people trying to balance our budget and ease the burdens of government on the people who are causing the problem. It seems to me that if the President was serious about turning the economy around, they would be his greatest allies.

And they were where when Bush was running up this debt? Eh?

Where were they?

I didn't see one of them. None. Exactly zero. Unless you want to count Ron Paul..and the very same people were calling him (not incorrectly I might add) a loon.

And how is addressing debt during a recovery good for the recovery? Explain it.

In detail.

Then you were blind because we were calling on Bush to balance the budget too.

And paying off debt increases liquidity of funds. It creates a strong dollar giving us more purchase power. It makes us reliable investments and trustworthy. In a bad economy, trust is one of the most attribute you can have.

We also have to recognize that one of the main reasons for our current economic downturn is do to the fact that businesses are unsure of what the government will be doing or whether they will be able to continue to pay their bills. They are unsure of future regulations and future tax increases.

You really think throwing money we all know we don't have is going to fix anything? How does that fix the trust issue? or the unpredicitability of government issue? Or the increasing burdens from government issue? Or the government corruption issue? These all factor into the economy. The idea that the economy is nothing buy numbers and money is a lie. There is alot more to it.

Factory output rose in July by most since Japan crisis; single-family home construction fell - The Washington Post

Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

Are these the same economists who never see it coming?

Because seriously, I saw it coming.

You guys are just going to ignore the economists agree with Obama about things like the japan earthquake?

Factory output rose in July by most since Japan crisis; single-family home construction fell - The Washington Post

Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

So what's going to be the excuse six months from now, TM? I've been hearing nothing but excuses for the past two and a half years. Any guess when we're going to see some results?

Are these the same economists who never see it coming?

Because seriously, I saw it coming.

You predicted Japan's earthquake?

So what's going to be the excuse six months from now, TM? I've been hearing nothing but excuses for the past two and a half years. Any guess when we're going to see some results?

Excuse?????

its reality you partisan fool

"High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture"

Increasing domestic exploration and drilling might help reduce those high fuel prices.
Why doesn't he do that?

Well I can tell you there's a whole lot of people who do not agree with what the president said, and they ain't all TPers either. I think it's near 70% think we're worse off and going in the wrong direction. Many think the recession never ended, nomatter what the so-called experts say. What are we, a couple of million fewer employed than when he took office? Hard to blow your own horn in the face of those facts.

"I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3849-gv080311dapr20110803034517.jpg

Please..

Do explain how debt (Run up by Republicans by the way) is sinking the economy.

Please explain how the debt Obama has run up since taking office is the Republican's fault.
Are you seriously unaware how debt burdens people and nations? Are you seriously a financial advisor?

TARP and the GM bailout were George W. Bush's iniatives.

And using your own metrics (Tax cuts aren't part of deficit/Debt) Obama ran up like 450 billion dollars.

Vs. some 5 Trillion run up by Republicans.

I know this is gonna suck for you guys..but the Market was up yesterday.

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

Wild ride to be sure..thanks to the Tea Party Terrorists.
After dropping over 1,000 points where else is it going to go?

Down more?

Since last month I can make this full disclosure..cause I no longer work there.

I use to work for the NYSE. :eusa_shhh:

I didn't realize they contracted with a new janitorial service.

prove it with something other than your words.

You claimed it would bring gas prices down now.

Prove your claim

Forum List

Back