Obama I got it right the first time thread

This picture says it all...

bbvWhxE.jpg

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

Actually, Obama took office several months into Fiscal Year 2009, during which the deficit topped 1.4 Trillion. By FY 2015, it was less than 1/3 of that.

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

Actually, Obama took office several months into Fiscal Year 2009, during which the deficit topped 1.4 Trillion. By FY 2015, it was less than 1/3 of that.

I don't need your fuzzy math. Go ahead and just tell me how many trillions Obama lost us or don't; it's common knowledge. So yea, STFU.

I don't need your fuzzy math. Go ahead and just tell me how many trillions Obama lost us or don't; it's common knowledge. So yea, STFU.

You mean Bush.

Thegreatgoof ain't so smart....

Obama "bailed out" the auto industry so they could build factories in Mexico? :lmao:

Ford’s Mexico move risks election backlash - FT.com

You blame Obama for Ford moving to Mexico. Ford was not bailed out....

You can have some, too, bitch:

Editorial: Did Ford Take Bailout Money Too? Yes They Did. - Chevy Hardcore

Took a while to find an article that isunrelated to the TARP give away. "Low interest loans" were not part of the government give away. I have read ghis same article before and it means nothing.

It is like saying I was given a government bailout because I took low interest loans for college. You really failed!

Forum List

Back