Obama I got it right the first time thread

Liberals do not question other liberals.

They are fine not knowing about the side deals with Iran. They were fine with Dems shoving through Obamacare without anyone knowing what was in it. They are fine with Hillary's missing emails and lack of honesty about Benghazi. I don't know if people approve of the radical agenda, have total blind faith or are just so indoctrinated and dumbed down that they will believe anything.

Honestly, there are too many who haven't heard a damn thing after the words "free stuff" were spoken. Nope, that is all some need to hear.

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.
see how many people have nothing but catch phrases to work with in a debate?"

Bin Laden was a result of two administrations, multiple countries and dozens of agencies getting together to find the guy....So lets give Obama all the credit because....well....the catch phrase says so!

GM is still alive? How much did it cost us? And exactly what did that do for the American People? I know...saved many jobs......so the government should take tax payer money and bail out every company that may go out of business so jobs can be saved? Or maybe it is so the catch phrase flows nicely.

And you wonder where the term sheeple came from.

GM is still alive? How much did it cost us? And exactly what did that do for the American People? I know...saved many jobs......so the government should take tax payer money and bail out every company that may go out of business so jobs can be saved? Or maybe it is so the catch phrase flows nicely.

No, it describes government teat suckers complaining about government teat suckers.

Last edited:
Try it again? Try what again. People go around talking about Obama like he's something; like he's not an imposter. I said from the start this guy was no good. There's nothing to try again.

This is just stuff off the top of my head:

* I knew that Obama would f up healthcare. He said things that just were economically egregious. And when a politician defies basic economics to make promises that people want to hear, then that's bad writing on the wall.

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

* Obama endorsed bailouts and so-called stimuluses. And there was no accounting of the money, none. He literally gave billions of dollars to his benefactors for nothing.

* Obama used the BP gulf oil spill to create a $20 billion slush fund.

* Obama took over GM and made sure that union fat cats weren't punished for f'ing up their companies. He also lined bankers pockets with bailout money.

* Obama funded the Syrian Rebels and abandoned Iraq paving the road for the ISIS genocide.

* Obama supported The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt; but the people had their own ideas of what was right.

* Benghazi. We all know about those lies.

* Things that don't get attention is house sale commissions going to to government healthcare? WTF!

* Taxing healthy people for not buying worthless products? That's mafia style politics right there.

* Obama appointed total nimrods to the Supreme Court.

* Obama has lied about immigration numbers and continued to allow lawlessness.

* Obama gave guns to the Mexican cartels.

* Obama used the IRS to harass people. And was ever so often the case, e-mails disappeared and the DOJ did not prosecute.

* Obama spies on every day Americans.

* Obama illegal raised funds oversees during the 2012 election and ballot box stuffed to turn a loss into an easy victory.

* Obama has continued to allow Iran to build nuclear weapons.

* Obama has bowed to Saudi Arabia both literally and effectively.

* Obama's implementation of Common Core is a joke that subverts the educational process.

* Obama has controlled the media and even had non-compliant ones killed.

* Rejection of Keystone

* The massive increases in food stamps and disability claims.

* Real Unemployment skyrocketing.

* Dude's not even an American citizen; and despite his false claims to be Christian, he has fought against Christians.

* Etc.
WOW! What a whine!! Good thing Obama isn't running again.

Liberals do not question other liberals.

They are fine not knowing about the side deals with Iran. They were fine with Dems shoving through Obamacare without anyone knowing what was in it. They are fine with Hillary's missing emails and lack of honesty about Benghazi. I don't know if people approve of the radical agenda, have total blind faith or are just so indoctrinated and dumbed down that they will believe anything.

Honestly, there are too many who haven't heard a damn thing after the words "free stuff" were spoken. Nope, that is all some need to hear.

Are you making a joke? Bush murdered 1/2 million people in the ME based on a wmd lie. He turned his back and let 3,000 US citizens fry in jet fuel, 4,000 US troops died due to his lies, thousands are missing arms, legs and faces, and I could go on, but I have to ask you, Did you question other Conservatives while these people were being butchered?

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

Bin Laden was a result of two administrations, multiple countries and dozens of agencies getting together to find the guy....So lets give Obama all the credit because....well....the catch phrase says so!

Couldn't have two Administrations, Bush said, Ben Laden wasn't important and dropped it like a hot potato.

Are you unaware Bush was drunk on bailing out businesses the entire time he was in office? Then all the banks, and he is the one that started the GM bail out. Lil history will have you smiling again.

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

When the catch-phrase is true; it's a pretty sharp knife.

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

Sure GM is alive because they used tax dollars to bail out their mismanaged pension funds.

No tax money should ever be used to bail out any company. Period.

They even paid back part of it with TARP money. More tax payer dollars to pay back that loan.

After they got our money they still went bankrupt.

Such a deal for we the tax payer.

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

Sure GM is alive because they used tax dollars to bail out their mismanaged pension funds.

They even paid back part of it with TARP money. More tax payer dollars to pay back that loan.

Factually incorrect.

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

Factually incorrect.

Your facts are wrong then.

Auto Bailout or UAW Bailout? Taxpayer Losses Came from Subsidizing Union Compensation

Auto Bailout or UAW Bailout? Taxpayer Losses Came from Subsidizing Union Compensation

Try it again? Try what again. People go around talking about Obama like he's something; like he's not an imposter. I said from the start this guy was no good. There's nothing to try again.

* I knew that Obama would f up healthcare. He said things that just were economically egregious. And when a politician defies basic economics to make promises that people want to hear, then that's bad writing on the wall.

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

* Dude's not even an American citizen; and despite his false claims to be Christian, he has fought against Christians.

* Etc.

Bitches: You don't have to try again when you got it right the first time. Post in the right thread, true conservatives.

Instead of dropping your little turd of a post on an intelligent thread, why not post your idiotic, and provably false right-wing talking points one-by-one and get the true facts? There are rightwingers there too, but reality is not on your side.
Think you can handle it?

* Etc.

Bitches: You don't have to try again when you got it right the first time. Post in the right thread, true conservatives.

Instead of dropping your little turd of a post on an intelligent thread, why not post your idiotic, and provably false right-wing talking points one-by-one and get the true facts? There are rightwingers there too, but reality is not on your side.
Think you can handle it?

:lmao: Don't be mad I got it right the first time. Don't be mad about stomping out the notion that we need to "try it again."

OP second point is fucked up:

This guy probably not smart enough to vote for Obama...

His second point is:

M56XxaI6M8fxXcC3SvCJOgWkYVE-lGUOQG_8kyAEiEJPM5553ytFTB2zdw1wBQuwIpjHUrQBMQmfurnTZxUCtjtvl4vmqc4f7WoUvHfyQDZxA5013B-cdXegnyJrNSWtTA

Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office

So dumb as dogshit award goes to the OP.. Gatsby take a bow

His second point is:

M56XxaI6M8fxXcC3SvCJOgWkYVE-lGUOQG_8kyAEiEJPM5553ytFTB2zdw1wBQuwIpjHUrQBMQmfurnTZxUCtjtvl4vmqc4f7WoUvHfyQDZxA5013B-cdXegnyJrNSWtTA

:lmao:

Fuzzy math that's still not even good.

Go ahead and show me what the "stimulus package" did. Maybe some jobs will suddenly spring from the pockets of Obama's cronies :lmao:

His second point is:

Go ahead and show me what the "stimulus package" did. Maybe some jobs will suddenly spring from the pockets of Obama's cronies :lmao:
What measurement due you suggest? How can we determine what occurred specifically due to the stimulus and not other factors?

His second point is:

Took your statement and showed it wrong... Now you trying the old walk back routine....

By the way Obama has a +1 approval rating this morning...

So on top of everything you said, people this this president is doing a OK job and a lot better than the previous guy...

Obama has an approval rating equal with Regan...

That is after the RW said he is a muslim, not born in US, a commie, racist, incompetent, etc...

The thing is you have lied about him for 7 years and now you are still lying....

So when you say something about Hillary, guess what... You are the guys who are proven liars... We prefer to listen to people who have a history of telling the truth...

His second point is:

What measurement due you suggest? How can we determine what occurred specifically due to the stimulus and not other factors?

It's a big waste. Not one project was ever even pointed too. "Shovel ready" jobs was just another lie. But if you care, you can study the waste. Go ahead and do that and report your findings.

His second point is:

Took your statement and showed it wrong... Now you trying the old walk back routine....

By the way Obama has a +1 approval rating this morning...

So on top of everything you said, people this this president is doing a OK job and a lot better than the previous guy...

Obama has an approval rating equal with Regan...

That is after the RW said he is a muslim, not born in US, a commie, racist, incompetent, etc...

The thing is you have lied about him for 7 years and now you are still lying....

So when you say something about Hillary, guess what... You are the guys who are proven liars... We prefer to listen to people who have a history of telling the truth...

Approval rating doesn't mean a president is or isn't doing a good job. It's just an indicator of sentiment. Right now, there's not a lot of negative publicity for Obama; it doesn't mean he's doing a better job. It doesn't mean he hasn't been one of the most corrupt presidents in our history.

Forum List

Back