Obama I got it right the first time thread

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

Sure GM is alive because they used tax dollars to bail out their mismanaged pension funds.

No tax money should ever be used to bail out any company. Period.

They even paid back part of it with TARP money. More tax payer dollars to pay back that loan.

After they got our money they still went bankrupt.

Such a deal for we the tax payer.
All but $10 billion was paid back.......a good investment on our part

OP second point is fucked up:

This guy probably not smart enough to vote for Obama...

His second point is:

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

M56XxaI6M8fxXcC3SvCJOgWkYVE-lGUOQG_8kyAEiEJPM5553ytFTB2zdw1wBQuwIpjHUrQBMQmfurnTZxUCtjtvl4vmqc4f7WoUvHfyQDZxA5013B-cdXegnyJrNSWtTA

Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office

So dumb as dogshit award goes to the OP.. Gatsby take a bow

:lmao:

Fuzzy math that's still not even good.

Go ahead and show me what the "stimulus package" did. Maybe some jobs will suddenly spring from the pockets of Obama's cronies :lmao:
What measurement due you suggest? How can we determine what occurred specifically due to the stimulus and not other factors?

It's a big waste. Not one project was ever even pointed too. "Shovel ready" jobs was just another lie. But if you care, you can study the waste. Go ahead and do that and report your findings.
There was no promise of shovel ready jobs. Shovel ready was a requirement to receive stimulus money

His second point is:

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

M56XxaI6M8fxXcC3SvCJOgWkYVE-lGUOQG_8kyAEiEJPM5553ytFTB2zdw1wBQuwIpjHUrQBMQmfurnTZxUCtjtvl4vmqc4f7WoUvHfyQDZxA5013B-cdXegnyJrNSWtTA

Go ahead and show me what the "stimulus package" did. Maybe some jobs will suddenly spring from the pockets of Obama's cronies :lmao:
What measurement due you suggest? How can we determine what occurred specifically due to the stimulus and not other factors?

It's a big waste. Not one project was ever even pointed too. "Shovel ready" jobs was just another lie. But if you care, you can study the waste. Go ahead and do that and report your findings.
There was no promise of shovel ready jobs. Shovel ready was a requirement to receive stimulus money

Go back and view the transcript, son. Stimulus will go down as one of the biggest swindles in history. When the czar was deposed of in Russia, many of his minions were given life sentences for less.

His second point is:

So you haven't disputed my claim that your full of shit...The Deficit has more than halved..

Then you got found out and you just bitch about something else...

His second point is:

What exactly am I supposed to measure? You said the stimulus didn't work. What metrics are you using to make that claim? What are you claiming the stimulus was supposed to do and how did it fail? Oh, and which stimulus: 2008 or 2009?

His second point is:

What exactly am I supposed to measure? You said the stimulus didn't work. What metrics are you using to make that claim? What are you claiming the stimulus was supposed to do and how did it fail? Oh, and which stimulus: 2008 or 2009?

Neither stimulus did a damn thing (except rob Americans). If It had, the media would have been gushing.

His second point is:

So you haven't disputed my claim that your full of shit...The Deficit has more than halved

Then you got found out and you just bitch about something else...

I did dispute it when I called it fuzzy math. Claiming we're burning through money we don't have at a lesser rate is progress? And chances are your deficit chart doesn't include the stimulus (waste), as that's what your liberal hack groups do.

His second point is:

Neither stimulus did a damn thing (except rob Americans). If It had, the media would have been gushing.
Again, what are you measuring and how are you establishing a connection to either stimulus.

Again, what are you measuring and how are you establishing a connection to either stimulus.

Stimulus did nothing. The money has never been properly accounted for because it would just show waste and corruption. One of the biggest scams in American history.

Stimulus did nothing.
You!re saying the economy has not changed at all? Jobs haven't gotten better? Unemployment is just as bad? GDP hasn't improved? Or are you saying things are better but not because of the stimulus?

The money has never been properly accounted for because it would just show waste and corruption. One of the biggest scams in American history.
If it's never been properly accounted for, then how do you know there was so much waste and corruption?

Stimulus did nothing.
You!re saying the economy has not changed at all? Jobs haven't gotten better? Unemployment is just as bad? GDP hasn't improved? Or are you saying things are better but not because of the stimulus?

The money has never been properly accounted for because it would just show waste and corruption. One of the biggest scams in American history.
If it's never been properly accounted for, then how do you know there was so much waste and corruption?

What was shelled out; a trillion between the stimuluses? What'd we get from it? And I've seen the reports of corruption; I don't keep them handy for political analysis. It's not my aim to be on this site all day long.

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

Sure GM is alive because they used tax dollars to bail out their mismanaged pension funds.

They even paid back part of it with TARP money. More tax payer dollars to pay back that loan.

Nope. Don't agree. Tax dollars should never be used to bail out any company. Period

If they can't stand on their own then they need to disappear.

Oh and we will never see that ten billions.

Bin Laden is dead
GM is alive.

Nope. Don't agree. Tax dollars should never be used to bail out any company. Period

If they can't stand on their own then they need to disappear.

Oh and we will never see that ten billions.

Govt. regulations kill a lot of stand-up companies; but they have the gall to save the wasteful ones.

Stimulus did nothing.

What was shelled out; a trillion between the stimuluses? What'd we get from it? And I've seen the reports of corruption; I don't keep them handy for political analysis. It's not my aim to be on this site all day long.
Then don't expect me to come up with things to refute a point you can't support.

As for what we got out of it...what were supposed to get and did that occur? The economy has definitely improved in a number of ways since the 2009 stimulus. But you're saying none of that improvement had anything to do with the stimulus? What facts are you suggestin show that?

Stimulus did nothing.

Then don't expect me to come up with things to refute a point you can't support.

As for what we got out of it...what were supposed to get and did that occur? The economy has definitely improved in a number of ways since the 2009 stimulus. But you're saying none of that improvement had anything to do with the stimulus? What facts are you suggestin show that?

There's nothing to refute. We both know you're full of it. You'd be slobbering all over the joint if you thought the stimuluses was anything less than a scam.

well it's been a know fact everything this moron touches turns to doo doo.

did ya here josh ernest today. ahhh, well, we're not going to light our hair on fire.
Tell that to the mother of a dead marine ...oops he already did, Benghazi.

It isn't necessarily obamas fault because Everything government touches turns to crap.

Plenty of scoundrels in govt. But the president sets the bar of what's allowed and not allowed.

This would be funny to libtard. They don't believe in accountability. nat4900

Stimulus did nothing.

There's nothing to refute. We both know you're full of it. You'd be slobbering all over the joint if you thought the stimuluses was anything less than a scam.
Why would I do that? I'm not making any claims at all....just pointing out that you can't back up your claims. Personally, I don't know or care if or to what degree the stimulus worked. But I loathe idiotsvwho make claims they can't support. YOU c!aim the stimulus was a failure, but you can't say how. The economy is a lot better now....that's not arguable.

Stimulus did nothing.

Why would I do that? I'm not making any claims at all....just pointing out that you can't back up your claims. Personally, I don't know or care if or to what degree the stimulus worked. But I loathe idiotsvwho make claims they can't support. YOU c!aim the stimulus was a failure, but you can't say how. The economy is a lot better now....that's not arguable.

Uh, if I as an American taxpayer pay a trillion dollars and don't know what it was spent on; THAT'S THE FUCKING STANDARD OF PROOF.

The president who has never attended church will be Islaming the biggest mosque in America along with his friend (Turkish dictator) who rightfully rejects the notion of radical Islam. No surprise.

b97ce90d-ac56-4507-bce2-a2513ee03431.jpg

Erdogan-barenakedislam-poem.jpg

Forum List

Back