Obama - I don't want my daughters "punished with a baby"

Remember, they know better than everyone else. THerefore they are justified in forcing us to accept their teaching, and forcing us to teach our kids that abortion is ok.

Remember, they know better than everyone else. THerefore they are justified in forcing us to accept their teaching, and forcing us to teach our kids that abortion is ok.
Wrong again. You can opt out. In fact, parents in our school district have to opt in. If you don't want your kids to take sex ed, they aren't required to take it.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your hysteria.

I don't. It's a biological function. I've got no problem with kids learning about biological functions as part of biology class.

Why do you?

Except it isn't taught as a biological function. If it was just taught as a biological function, the counselors wouldn't have the names and numbers of nearby abortion clinics...nor would they have contraceptives out on their desks.

Is homosexual sex a biological function?

No, we are forcing our children to believe in protection.

Fine--INFORM you're children--The sexual education of OTHER people's children is none of your business.

Oh thats right, good point. So I am just going to sit back and let millions get AIDS when I could have done something about it. WHAT was I thinking?

I teach my children the result of sex is pregnancy. I do believe that biologically correct.

Oh thats right, good point. So I am just going to sit back and let millions get AIDS when I could have done something about it. WHAT was I thinking?

So let me get this straight...the sex lives of others is none of our business, and we have no right interfering with sex education and abortions...

But it is YOUR business...and we should just sit by while you do your thing.

Gotcha.

Only the people who preach death to babies and sex to children should be allowed to say anything.

The rest of us have to watch from afar.:clap2:

Get you a school bus and hit the road with your traveling STD rodeo for all I care--just get your ass out of public schools.

So let me get this straight...the sex lives of others is none of our business, and we have no right interfering with sex education and abortions...

But it is YOUR business...and we should just sit by while you do your thing.

Gotcha.

Only the people who preach death to babies and sex to children should be allowed to say anything.

The rest of us have to watch from afar.:clap2:

I am glad you are clapping for yourself, because nobody else is. I disagree with your opinion but I see that I have no choice but no accept it. Do not let the deaths of children who could have been saved weigh on your conscience too much.

Do you not see how ignorant a man is who thinks someone else should teach HIS kid sex ed ?

but is that REALLY what he said dillo?

transcript:

Obama:
when it comes to, when it come specifically to HIV/AIDs, the most important prevention is eduction...which should include absteience education and teaching children that sex is not something casual. It should also include other information and contraception. Look I've got two daughters, 9 years old and 6 years old, I'm going to teach them first about values and morals. but if they make a mistake I don't want them punished with a baby..i don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16... so doesn't make sense to not give them information.. you still want to give them the values and morals to make good descisions....

I know it's tons of fun to make shit up or spin it but you're only doing yourself a disservice by arguing that he said something he CLEARLY did NOT say.

I believe he's speaking that as PARENTS we have an obligation to educate our children.

of course you'll take it as whatever negative you can spin against Obama because you don't like him.

again....where is a discussin about the ISSUE he is talking about? PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN FROM DISEASE AND UNWANTED PREGNANCY!

I know exactly what O meant.

He's right.

I had a baby once.

He was a total slacker, a complete parasite AND a damned crybaby, too.

Ungrateful bastard didn't say a single world to me for nearly two years.

And that, despite the fact that I was waiting on him hand and foot, even wiping its ass for him the whole time.

If I really hated somebody, I'd foist a baby on them.

Get you a school bus and hit the road with your traveling STD rodeo for all I care--just get your ass out of public schools.

Once again, Republicans resorting to name calling and insults, I am surprised I actually know any reasonable Republicans.

I am glad you are clapping for yourself, because nobody else is. I disagree with your opinion but I see that I have no choice but no accept it. Do not let the deaths of children who could have been saved weigh on your conscience too much.

wrong---a lot of people believe the same way she does. Do you want to send your child over to Allies house for sex ed---if no --why not ?

The deaths of children who could have been saved?
WTF are you talking about? Do you know?

wrong---a lot of people believe the same way she does. Do you want to send your child over to Allies house for sex ed---if no --why not ?

I would rather have a certified teacher in our public school system teach them.

Children with Aids get it from their parents. If children have STDs, then you damn sure better start teaching them to avoid sex, and looking into their family life, because somewhere someone's sexually abusing a kid, nitwit.

But you go ahead and keep promoting child sex. I'm sure that will reduce the pain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back