Obama hits..... 49% approval

no, moron
you guys call him that
so why is it you always rush to use him as your "standard"
thats fucked up

So you ARE saying Bush was the worse. Kewl, we agree.
no, moron, cant you fucking read?
oh wait, nevermind, you have shown already you cant

I thought you were a righty.....why are you bashing bush and calling him the worse president ever. I agree with you, but I didnt know you changed this much. Good for you.

You heard it hear folks, Dive Con said Bush was the worse president ever. :clap2:

So you ARE saying Bush was the worse. Kewl, we agree.

I thought you were a righty.....why are you bashing bush and calling him the worse president ever. I agree with you, but I didnt know you changed this much. Good for you.

You heard it hear folks, Dive Con said Bush was the worse president ever. :clap2:
zona lies

zona lies

Zona is Hebrew for whore. What else would you expect?

zona lies

:lol: i didnt know that
LOL

would it change if you said it zo na ?
since that moron keeps putting a space where it doesnt belong in my name, if figure it would be fair play to return it
;)

Last edited:
So, let's see if I have this straight.

Basically, everytime one thread shows specifically that Rasmussen Reports has some biased numbers and is contradicted by just about every other polling agency...

You people are just going to start a new thread posting Rasmussen's numbers again, sans all the pesky contradictory data?

ROFL.

Real Clear Politics Average 9/12 - 9/27
Approve: 52.3 / Dissapprove: 40.5 / Spread: +11.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Now FTR; and to be fair... September 2001 was a period of great emergency for the US; as is the state of the State in September 2009; if you tend towards believing King Hussein and his propaganda ministry... so the periods are comparable in most respects; showing President GW Bush, being VASTLY more popular than the Marxist Muslim King Hussein.

Wow....how profound!

George Bush rode 86% popularity after 9-11 all the way down to 27% . How badly do you have to screw the pooch to accomplish that?

Meanwhile, Marxist Muslim King Hussein sits at 54% and will finish with an approval rating above 50%.

I guess it just goes to show that Americans prefer a Marxist Muslim over a Bush Republican
Oh! Sowe're through discussing that the BOY king is 37% lower in the Polls that GW Bush was at the same time in his First term?

Well that's fine... I just wanted to point out that Hussein is 37% below where GW Bush was at the same time in his Presidency... since that was the point. But if you want to change the subject, I suppose I can't blame ya...

I mean, after all, Bush was 37 points higher at this same time in his Presidency, so if you're a sychophant dumbass that places their entire ego on polls... and you need polls to determine if you're right or wrong... well this just couldn't be all the comfortable a subject...

So, I suppose we can discuss your concession, that Hussein will never get close to being as popular as GW Bush was... while there is a fairly strong likelihood that he could come to be less popular.

I mean the US Unemployment rate is close to 20%... and falling like a stone. And given that the stimulus was designed to let the economy languish until the election year... when people start to figure that one out... they're at to be pretty pissed. And when those unemployment bennies play out... and the economy is still not producing jobs... and when people realize that the stimulous was designed to sit on hold until 2010... so that whatever it might produce could be used to the political benefit of the First Marxist President... His popularity is likely to take a bit of a nose dive... and he's already under 50%...

So we can talk about that if you prefer to change the subject from GW Bush polling at over
86 percent during the same time in his first term...

Basically, everytime one thread shows specifically that Rasmussen Reports has some biased numbers and is contradicted by just about every other polling agency...

You people are just going to start a new thread posting Rasmussen's numbers again, sans all the pesky contradictory data?

ROFL.

except Rasmussens numbers are NOT that far out of the norm
Gallop has him at 52%
NBC/WSJ has him at 51%
Democracy Corps(a democrt pollster) has him at 52%
and all those three clearly give other options than just approve/disapprove
because their numbers dont equal 100%

ROFL.

I can't imagine why anyone would do that... Since Rassmussen is polling likely voters and not the DNC... it's just a better sampling thats all... but if you prefer delusion over reality, and it's understandable why ya would... that's fine with me.

zona lies

LOL

since that moron keeps putting a space where it doesnt belong in my name, if figure it would be fair play to return it
;)

This day is somewhat historic Dive Con...we agree on something. You said it, and i am backing you up bro....Bush was the worse president in history!

Welcome to our side dude.

LOL

;)

This day is somewhat historic Dive Con...we agree on something. You said it, and i am backing you up bro....Bush was the worse president in history!

Welcome to our side dude.
i never said that, you asshole
i just asked why morons like you like to use what YOU call the worst as a benchmark
Carter was by FAR the worst in MY lifetime

ROFL.

Gallop has him at 52%
NBC/WSJ has him at 51%

And what are the "dissaprove" numbers on all those polls, hmm?

Rasmussen has a 49%/51% approve/disapprove rating, or a spread of -1.

The rest of the polls have an average of +12.

Last edited:

ROFL.

Gallop has him at 52%
NBC/WSJ has him at 51%

And what are the "dissaprove" numbers on all those polls, hmm?

Rasmussen has a 49%/51% approve/disapprove rating, or a spread of -1.

The rest of the polls have an average of +12.
you just dont get it do ya?

Rasmussens disapprove numbers will be higher because they dont give you an option other than approve/disapprove"

Oh! Sowe're through discussing that the BOY king is 37% lower in the Polls that GW Bush was at the same time in his First term?

Since Obama didn't have a 9/11 to bulk up his approval rating at this point in his presidency, that would be a foolish comparison.

Reagan, who had a similar beginning to his presidency, would be about right, and his approval rating in the fourth quarter of his first year was 52%.

Exactly the same as Mr Obama's.

Just wait until it sinks in to the american public that he is in Copenhagen to drum up support for the olympics being held in Chicago in 2016, while Iran could have a nuke any minute, he does not seem to have time to talk to the general in Afghanistan, double digit unemployment. I don't think it will be long before we see a 30% approval rating.

Rasmussens disapprove numbers will be higher because they dont give you an option other than approve/disapprove"

Nope, Rasmussen's disapproval ratings are different because they ask the questions differently and use different metodology, as has been discussed on a dozen different threads dealing with the same subject.

Threads which you all have abandoned so you can once again claim the same BS without all the pesky factual contradictory information that was presented in those threads.

Just wait until it sinks in to the american public that he is in Copenhagen to drum up support for the olympics being held in Chicago in 2016, while Iran could have a nuke any minute, he does not seem to have time to talk to the general in Afghanistan, double digit unemployment. I don't think it will be long before we see a 30% approval rating.

Why would anyone bother to pay attention to the political prognostications of someone who was an ardent supporter of George W Bush, arguably the worst president the country has ever had?

:lol:

Nope, Rasmussen's disapproval ratings are different because they ask the questions differently and use different metodology, as has been discussed on a dozen different threads dealing with the same subject.

Threads which you all have abandoned so you can once again claim the same BS without all the pesky factual contradictory information that was presented in those threads.
stop lying

thats the reason and i dont abandon threads asshole

ROFLMNAO So this whole argument is over whether or not Hussein is At the edge of unpopularity... and you're standing upon the precipice of polling that shows him @ 52 with 4% moe, clambering on about Rassmusens faulty methodology which has him 3% below your favorite poll...

Gotta say... THAT'S BRILLIANT!

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists... They're so adorable when they're DESPERATE!

ROFLMNAO So this whole argument is over whether or not Hussein is At the edge of unpopularity... and you're standing upon the precipice of polling that shows him @ 52 with 4% moe, clambering on about Rassmusens faulty methodology which has him 3% below your favorite poll...

Gotta say... THAT'S BRILLIANT!

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists... They're so adorable when they're DESPERATE!

Apparently you ignored the post about the corresponding Dissapproval rating...

You guys do always love to cherry pick though, don't you?

Forum List

Back