Obama health care plan is dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rambunctious, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,953
    Democrats had their asses handed to them today. Anyone watching the Obama backfire/ health care summit knows it. If I were Obama the next time I did something like this I would leave Pelosi and that complete moron from Nevada at home.

I will admit I do not like Obama but today I was embarrassed for him and actually felt sorry for him today. He tried to set a trap for the republicans and it backfired big time. Dick was right this man is a one term president.

The republicans came ready and willing to debate and the democrats showed up for a show but Pelosi is no Meryl Streep and Reid is no Tom Cruise and they got punked and in my opinion Obama looked like he is in way over his head.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,788
    That's because he is. He looked as though he was nothing more than a seat warmer for the REAL President, who hadn't yet shown up. They guy is a complete buffoon.

3. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    The little part I got to see was Eric Cantor taking his plan apart with the CBO report which stated that health care premiums on individuals and small business would INCREASE by 10-13% if Obama care is implemented.

This guy is no leader, a poll out today states 71% think Obama is a better campaigner than a leader. Very Pathetic. He looked to be nothing more than a moderator, got to talk 10 minutes longer than the total Republican time and had his butt handed to him on many issues.

It was a humiliating defeat for him, because he thought he would walk in there and convince the country that Republicans are the party of no, when actually they presented a very fair and reasoned response with a step by step incremental changes that would not set up another ENTITLEMENT program and end up bankrupting this country.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  4. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    The miracle is that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector is even a ONE TERM Prez.

Even with a Lame McCain as his opponent.

5. sboyle24

sboyle24 Tired of fatties

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Lol. The republicans thought Republicans wooped ass, democrats thought the democrats wooped ass. Nothing about that needs to be debated, it's just like the way sports fans work...

6. beowolfe

beowolfe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +204
    I guess that's one way to look at it. I wouldn't think that that observation was the product of a look of any depth though.

7. American Horse

American Horse AKA "Mustang"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938
    Eric Cantor was impressive. Obama embarassed himself when he told McCain that the election was over; that was unnecessary. But still Obama did come across as trying to bring people together.....but in doing so he let the Rs have the public stage far more than they've been able to up to now and that part was a loss for Obama. The Ds were only able to offer up sob stories and that is their only card to play, and it showed badly. Sadly they have nothing else.

But Obama succeeded in what he actually hoped for....he put some backbone into the Ds in congress. They are more likely to follow his "lead" now, while before they were faltering. I mean by that, they are more likely now to pass Healthcare Reform using reconciliation than before today; therein lies his victory.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  8. AvgGuyIA

AvgGuyIA Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,405
    Talk about sob stories. What about us poor taxpayers who end up paying more and more every year for government and get less and less for it. It's getting harder and harder to pay taxes every year.

9. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    BOTTOM LINE:

America is guilty for being so NAIVE and STUPID for having swallowed the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media's PC BULLSHIT about the downtrodden, discriminated negro hook, line and sinker....and electing an OBVIOUSLY FLAWED albeit THE GREATEST FRAUD IN AMERICAN HISTORY......The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami as PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

However, with ALL THE OBVIOUSLY MARXIST AGENDA, THE UNBELIEVABLY IDIOTIC PERFORMANCES BY THE MARXIST Muslim PC Protector's Hapless Albeit POISONOUS STOOGES like the Combo of Crazed Ideologues: Pelosi & Reid, The Egomaniac Rahm Emmanuel, the 1/2 witted Eric Holder.....and "both feet in the Orifice" Janet Incompetano.......for America to swallow the OBAMACARE that will surely BANKRUPT THE NATION by adding 31 MILLION Freeloaders with the INEVITABLE attendant RATIONING of Health Care which is the EQUIVALENT of the MURDER of its Senior Citizens so that the Obamarrhoidal FREELOADERS get their FREEBEE Health ......... THAT WOULD BE TOTAL INSANITY !!!!

I hope this Semi-Black FRAUD will have his crooked beak twisted right off his disgusting physiognomy.....but if he doesn't........THEN AMERICA DESERVES TO GO DOWN THE TUBES.......IT TRULY DOES !!!!!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  10. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Affordable Care Act

March 2010

[​IMG]