'Obama' Hate Messages, Graffiti Cover 60 Orlando City Vehicles

Because if you do not support Obama you are automatically labeled a racist, it is a brilliant stat actually :p

why do you think McCain wont go negative, he does not want to be labeled.

Charles

"Investigators say the culprits tagged notes such as „Obama smokes crack“ and a racial epithet."

Vandalism: Vandals spray paint government-owned vehicles in with disparaging messages about Obama - Nachrichten English-News - WELT ONLINE

gosh i don't know.

may be idea that this was racist started with the use of a racial epithet.

i'm just theorizing here

ya know may be it was like some hip hop gang initiation thang.

lord knows nobody in america plans to not vote for obama cause he's black...i mean lord knows thats just not true.:eusa_pray:

yeah, well its in the actual story if you go and read it...interesting that was left out...

media bias perhaps?

Does anyone actually know what the "racial epithet" was?

Or is the media merely saying that it was a "racial epithet" enough for you to draw a conclusion, because in Doeton's link all I see is "and a racial epithet"?

That might be just a wee bit important to the entire story, but apparently the media doesn't agree.

Last edited:
I think it's rather interesting that people think it's a racial slur to comment on the problem of crack....

I think it's rather interesting that people think it's a racial slur to comment on the problem of crack....

There was a mention about crack, and also "a racial epithet".

It's still unknown what that epithet was.

There was a mention about crack, and also "a racial epithet".

It's still unknown what that epithet was.

No,I'm talking about this:
"Because Obama is black, and crack cocaine is a stereotypical mainstay of the black community. Therefore, it's automatically labelled a hate crime by default."

Therefore I guess we can never connect blacks to crack...even though the stereotype exists because it's a real problem.

I.e., it's a problem..but we aren't to ever mention it.

I can't find anywhere what the racial remark is so I'm beginning to doubt it. It also turns out the paint was water soluble latex so I'm guessing it was Obamabot treehuggers that did it to cast aspersions on someone else.

:eusa_whistle:

Here we are about to elect a black man, and people are still playing the race card? what do we need to do to get over that stigma? elect an all black congress, black president, and appoint all black supreme court?

I would not put it past the Obama camp to have done this themselves to gain sympathy. It is not below some Black activists to fake racism to stir up support.

I think in a day and age that a black man is the front runner to be president, we can say racism is no longer a major problem in America.

Charles

We won't get over the stigma until lefties quit bringing it up...over and over and over again.

Forum List

Back