Obama Has to Lie Even at a Funeral

The bitter hater trolls are out in force today.

There were no lies and his eulogy was perfectly appropriate.

Better luck next time.

They get their info from blogs like American Stinker, can't expect anything different from those haters.

and you people get your info from the hufferpost, thinkprogress and mediamatters..you can't think for yourselves they have to do it for you

Obamination will soon write himself in the history books with George Washington as they crossed together in the boat to take on the British....the same British that enslaved his father, oops that was another Obamination lie.

That vacation to the mainland wouldn't have been when his mother was on food stamps and had to take a bus across town to buy vegetables would it ? obama was disgraceful.

A president honoring a great Senator with personal recollections

I can see why conservatives are outraged

I agree. Terrible.

Course this is Obama's style. He always talks about how something relates to his life.

I can't say that is a bad idea. Personal remembrances are important for an effective eulogy.

I don't think he had much contact with the Senator so he had to think of something.

Obamination inserts himself in everyone's life. Some schmuck meets him at a cocktail party and says they went to Harvard and graduated in 2000....Obamination will remind them he so-called went to Harvard and he will tell that person what he was doing in 2000.

obama was just reminding the nation that Daniel Inouye was lucky to have served during the life of obama.

Now say grace. Thank you obama for this food you mercifully allowed us to have.

obama is going to go down in history right along with Ceaucescu.

Co-incidentally, the same week the Senator from Hawaii died, a United States Supreme Court nominee also passed away.

Robert Bork.

A decent man, who was so hated by the worthless Democrat trash that their treatment of him created a new word in the language.

BORKING, meaning despicable and underhanded crucifixion by an angry hoard of jackals, like Ted Kennedy (may his soul burn in Hell), Jo Biden (may he soon join Kennedy) and the rest of the then Democratic Judiciary Committee that should forever be remembered in shame.

obama was just reminding the nation that Daniel Inouye was lucky to have served during the life of obama.

Now say grace. Thank you obama for this food you mercifully allowed us to have.

obama is going to go down in history right along with Ceaucescu.

The late Senator was also lucky not to be interned by the cripple, (mental and physical) FDR, like thousands of other Americans of Japanese descent.

Forum List

Back