Obama has no intention of attacking Syria, Congress his pawn

I guess he should show how macho he is and kill lots of people? Is that what Bush would be doing? I don't think we should attack them so I think he's doing alright.

Let me get this straight.... Obama draws a "red line", then claims he didn't, threatens to attack Syria, then tells the world all the details of when and how, back peddles when he realizes it is a coalition of 1+ France, the American people say no, and now he bows to Putin, and this fool thinks Obama played Congress?

:lol:

That's seriously fucking delusional.

Obama didn't draw a red line so much as a yellow line...

that yellow line was an extension of the one running up his back :up: ...... :lmao:

But--let's face it--who would have ever guessed that just 1-1/2 weeks ago--John McCain--Barack Obama--Nancy Pelosi--and John Boener--would have all been in agreement for a strike on Syria.

It's clear that Americans are tired of being the police of the world.

I actually think a lot of us would have had no problem believing the neocon crowd would get behind this.

That would depend on you standing on ONE definition of a neocon instead of everyone not liberal you disagree with.

No matter what Oblama does he's wrong, yet GOP and conservatives offered no other options but to sit on their hands and wring out their hankies from all the crying and whining.

I see your avatar and post still shows you to be a buttboy for the queer Obama! :eek:

I think you righties are just dying for him to make the same kinda stupid mistakes Bush did. I'm hoping he doesn't and it seems the majority of Americans are with me.

Putin is backing down.

President Obama wins again.

And you rw traitors are being shown to be the fools you are.

The question now is, will even one of you have the gumption to side with your own country?

I doubt it because every one of you has a thick yellow line down your back.

I think Obama had a crude awakening when he saw no support for his plan to aid al Qaeda. So, in typical Obama fashion, he and the media are spinning this to try and make him look clever. Fail.

Putin is backing down.

The question now is, will even one of you have the gumption to side with your own country?

He is???? Our President blinked and made us look weak.

I think you righties are just dying for him to make the same kinda stupid mistakes Bush did. I'm hoping he doesn't and it seems the majority of Americans are with me.

Obama stared.

Putin blinked.

And the rw's traitors are still gonna lie about it.

Putin is backing down.

Putin is backing down from what? Evidence? Link?

I think the question is whether the Democrats in Congress will support their own president, the first black president ya know.

Putin is backing down.

as is obama

no, he does not. he looks like a fool and a very weak president. putin turned out not to be ready for this stand off, which saved the situation, but it does not make obama look any better

stop whining, newborn warmonger. in order to be able to win the war one has to know what the goals are. there were no goals for the US in this stupidityThe question now is, will even one of you have the gumption to side with your own country?

Our own country has nothing to do with stupidity of this administration and leftards altogether.
The counntry opposes this idiocy

change you diaper and wipe your nose, дура

Let me get this straight.... Obama draws a "red line", then claims he didn't, threatens to attack Syria, then tells the world all the details of when and how, back peddles when he realizes it is a coalition of 1+ France, the American people say no, and now he bows to Putin, and this fool thinks Obama played Congress?

:lol:

That's seriously fucking delusional.

Obama didn't draw a red line so much as a yellow line...

that yellow line was an extension of the one running up his back :up: ...... :lmao:

you realize that was the joke I was making, right?

But--let's face it--who would have ever guessed that just 1-1/2 weeks ago--John McCain--Barack Obama--Nancy Pelosi--and John Boener--would have all been in agreement for a strike on Syria.

It's clear that Americans are tired of being the police of the world.

I actually think a lot of us would have had no problem believing the neocon crowd would get behind this.

That would depend on you standing on ONE definition of a neocon instead of everyone not liberal you disagree with.

Wow, you're an idiot. I've been actually arguing with your fellow idiots endlessly who don't know what a neocon is and use the term wrong. There is one and only one definition. That you see people use it wrong is correct, that you assume anyone who uses it is using it wrong is just butt stupid.

Everyone in that list spends like drunken sailors and uses military might to force their way on other governments. That is the one and only definition of neocon.

Wow, you're an idiot. I've been actually arguing with your fellow idiots endlessly who don't know what a neocon is and use the term wrong. There is one and only one definition. That you see people use it wrong is correct, that you assume anyone who uses it is using it wrong is just butt stupid.

Everyone in that list spends like drunken sailors and uses military might to force their way on other governments. That is the one and only definition of neocon.

NONE OF YOU USE IT RIGHT! It means new conservative. It isn't a pejorative. I dont happen to be a new conservative so I am not one yet watching you idiots constantly use the word in the same way someone would use the word ****** pisses me off.

You really got to love how the rightwing inmates are trying to spin this latest development as a bad thing.

The derangement continues.

They love going to war for bad reasons and creating more terrorists. The thought of not going to war hurts them.

Forum List

Back