Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

national debt when obama took over --------------- 10T
national debt today--------------------------------------------18T
national debt when obama leaves--------------------->20T

nothing more needs to be said. Obama will have increased the national debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED.

That has been updated to $23 Trillion

Dubya's last F/Y debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2014

$23 TRILLION? ONLY if Obama doesn't veto the GOP's bills :beer:

bush was not in office on 9/30/09. King Barry had already taken over, and had his majority in both houses of congress.

here is a fact now republicans tell me its not

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy. The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

you know those unconstitutional executive orders Obama passed

Do you think that all republicans think that everything ever done by an republican was good? If Nixon did something illegal does that make it OK for obama to do something illegal?

next question: what the fuck is wrong with you?
the point I was making moron is executive orders are part of the constitution and you didn't grasp that ...so the real question here is whats the fuck is wrong with you???

yes, dipshit. all presidents have used EOs. But the constitution limits what they can be used for. Obama, and possibly others, have violated that provision.

so, once again, if one president violates the constitution does that make it OK for future presidents to violate the constitution?

"yes, dipshit. all presidents have used EOs. But the constitution limits what they can be used for. Obama, and possibly others, have violated that provision."

Opinion. Why hasn't the conservative's taken this up in the system that actually judges it again, you know the Judicial branch? lol

they should, but why didn't the dems do it when Bush was president?

nothing more needs to be said. Obama will have increased the national debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED.

Dubya's last F/Y debt

bush was not in office on 9/30/09. King Barry had already taken over, and had his majority in both houses of congress.

Weird you don't know, like EVERY OTHER Prez, Dubya gets credit (or blame) for the last F/Y budget under him. That last F/Y budget started Oct 1, 2008 Bubba

CBO said there was a $1.2+ trillion deficit Jan 8, 2009, 12 DAYS BEFORE OBAMA? WEIRD RIGHT? lol

here is a fact now republicans tell me its not

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy. The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

you know those unconstitutional executive orders Obama passed

Do you think that all republicans think that everything ever done by an republican was good? If Nixon did something illegal does that make it OK for obama to do something illegal?

next question: what the fuck is wrong with you?
the point I was making moron is executive orders are part of the constitution and you didn't grasp that ...so the real question here is whats the fuck is wrong with you???

yes, dipshit. all presidents have used EOs. But the constitution limits what they can be used for. Obama, and possibly others, have violated that provision.

so, once again, if one president violates the constitution does that make it OK for future presidents to violate the constitution?

"yes, dipshit. all presidents have used EOs. But the constitution limits what they can be used for. Obama, and possibly others, have violated that provision."

Opinion. Why hasn't the conservative's taken this up in the system that actually judges it again, you know the Judicial branch? lol

they should, but why didn't the dems do it when Bush was president?

Weird, YOU are the one that says someone today is violating the Constitution? Is it the Dems doing that today I'm unaware of? lol

15,000 new IRS agents to enforce obiecare alone and this idiot thinks he's a frugal spender.

PublicSept2014.PNG
I'm going to need a link to your stupid fucking chart. I guarantee it's some left wing asshole site. But I will take a chance. Link it.

"15,000 new IRS agents to enforce obiecare alone"

Q: Is the IRS seeking more than 1,000 new workers to administer the new health care law?

A: Yes. But many of them will be needed to deliver tax credits, not dun taxpayers. IRS says it needs 291 agents to enforce the law, including 193 to "ensure accurate delivery of tax credits."

A FACTOR OFF BY 1,400%, IN RIGHT WING WORLD! LOL

IRS and the Health Care Law Part II

Dubya's last F/Y debt

If only we could repeal the 22nd Amendment, so Obama could be POTUS for life!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes-41:

Dubya's last F/Y debt

If only we could repeal the 22nd Amendment, so Obama could be POTUS for life!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes-41:

I get it Bubba, when pointed out GOP POLICY is responsible for the majority of the current AND projected debt, and when you right wing Klowns can't show policy passed by Obama has done much to increase the debt, ALL you have is ad homs

Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Dubya's last F/Y debt

I get it Bubba, when pointed out GOP POLICY is responsible for the majority of the current AND projected debt, and when you right wing Klowns can't show policy passed by Obama has done much to increase the debt, ALL you have is ad homs

Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history.

I have no problem blaming Rs for the national debt. After all they are progressives. But to not also blame the D's, is utter ignorance.

Dubya's last F/Y debt

I have no problem blaming Rs for the national debt. After all they are progressives. But to not also blame the D's, is utter ignorance.

Of course it is. Care to give ANYTHING other than YOUR opinion on that Bubba?

ONCE MORE

"Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history."

do you understand the difference between deficit and debt? our debt will have doubled under obama---------------------------------DOUBLED, FROM 10 TRILLION TO 20 TRILLION. a slight reduction in the annual deficit is meaningless.

Gruber did say they were stupid, we just had no idea they were really this stupid

Pretty sure he was talking about the low info GOP base Bubba, you know Faux viewers and right wing hate radio followers

Weird how putting up graphs and links tend to turn right wingers off. Crickets? lol

I guess when ALL you have on your side as leaders (Hannity, Rushblo, Beck) are guys who barely made it out of H/S, you tend to run when confronted with ACTUAL factual data

Note how those 3 Klowns never want to actually debate policy with anyone but their handpicked groupies? lol

Dubya's last F/Y debt

ONCE MORE

"Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history."
There is no way to debate one who is illogical.
Obama doubles the debt of all past presidents...and you blame cons...crazy!

Hilarious now they're giving Obama credit for the brutal sequester

"Hilarious now they're giving Obama credit for the brutal sequester"
Dubya's last F/Y debt

ONCE MORE

Yeah, policy that he inherited didn't matter...

BTW where were you when Ronnie tripled the debt of EVERY past Prez, Poppy increased it 60% in 4 years and then Dubya doubled it again?

Yeah, talk about crazy

Feb 8, 2013 - House Speaker John Boehner's office has even come up with an handy Twitter hashtag: #obamaquester

Speaker John Boehner
2013: The cuts are “Obama’s sequester.”…

Rep. Jeff Miller of Florida

2011: Miller voted for the sequester.

2013: The “Administration’s sequestration threatens to reduce our military’s readiness and throw our nation into another recession.”

Rep. Peter Roskam of Illinois

2011: Roskam, too, voted in favor of the sequestration.

2013: “The sequester is the president’s sequester.”

Rep. Eric Cantor of Virginia

In 2011: Cantor acknowledged the Budget Control Act was “not perfect” but praised the House for having “prevented default and boosted economic certainty by ensuring America pays its bills while we start getting our fiscal house in order…It will finally begin to change the way Washington spends its taxpayers dollars.”

In 2013: “The president, he’s the one that proposed the sequester in the first place.”

Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin

In 2011: “What conservatives like me have been fighting for, for years, are statutory caps on spending, legal caps in law that says government agencies cannot spend over a set amount of money,” he told Fox News. “…And if they breach that amount across the board, sequester comes in to cut that spending, and you can’t turn that off without a super-majority vote. We got that into law. “On the House floor, he said the law was “a victory for those committed to controlling government spending.”

In 2013: The sequester “will probably occur” because “the president has not a proposal yet on the table…Don’t forget, it’s the president who first proposed the sequester. It’s the president who designed the sequester as it is now designed.

Obamaquester They were for it before they were against it MSNBC

ONCE MORE

BTW where were you when Ronnie tripled the debt of EVERY past Prez, Poppy increased it 60% in 4 years and then Dubya doubled it again?

Yeah, talk about crazy
So Ronnie and W are crazy for piling on debt, but not Obama.
See what I mean by CRAZY?

ONCE MORE

Yeah, talk about crazy
So Ronnie and W are crazy for piling on debt, but not Obama.
See what I mean by CRAZY?

NOW IF you could ONLY give us some policies that Obama gave US that actually is RESPONSIBLE for the increasing debt???? lol. Of course not Bubba. Crickets....

Ronnie AND Dubya did it by gutting revenues and INCREASING Gov't spending! Under Obama spending leveled off and Gov't employees decreased AND Obama has increased revenues!

Forum List

Back