Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

15,000 new IRS agents to enforce obiecare alone and this idiot thinks he's a frugal spender.

PublicSept2014.PNG
I'm going to need a link to your stupid fucking chart. I guarantee it's some left wing asshole site. But I will take a chance. Link it.

"15,000 new IRS agents to enforce obiecare alone"

Q: Is the IRS seeking more than 1,000 new workers to administer the new health care law?

A: Yes. But many of them will be needed to deliver tax credits, not dun taxpayers. IRS says it needs 291 agents to enforce the law, including 193 to "ensure accurate delivery of tax credits."

A FACTOR OFF BY 1,400%, IN RIGHT WING WORLD! LOL

IRS and the Health Care Law Part II
Isn't that just special. You probably actually believe this too.

So groups like AARP are gathering up 35,000 volunteers in order to try and help people work their way through this piece of shit law and you think the IRS is going to get it done with 291.

The amount of sheer stupid and gullibility it requires to be a liberal is amazing yet you people find a way to accomplish it.

Hilarious now they're giving Obama credit for the brutal sequester

"Hilarious now they're giving Obama credit for the brutal sequester"
I get it Bubba, when pointed out GOP POLICY is responsible for the majority of the current AND projected debt, and when you right wing Klowns can't show policy passed by Obama has done much to increase the debt, ALL you have is ad homs

Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg
I have no problem blaming Rs for the national debt. After all they are progressives. But to not also blame the D's, is utter ignorance.

Of course it is. Care to give ANYTHING other than YOUR opinion on that Bubba?

ONCE MORE

"Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history."
There is no way to debate one who is illogical.
Obama doubles the debt of all past presidents...and you blame cons...crazy!

Yeah, policy that he inherited didn't matter...

BTW where were you when Ronnie tripled the debt of EVERY past Prez, Poppy increased it 60% in 4 years and then Dubya doubled it again?

Yeah, talk about crazy
So Ronnie and W are crazy for piling on debt, but not Obama.
See what I mean by CRAZY?

BTW, NO WHAT'S CRAZY IS YOU KLOWNS WAIT UNTIL GOP POLICY CAUSES THE DEBT, THEN BLAME THE DEM WHO INHERITS IT

Note how GOP guts revenues as Prez policy

fed-govt-revenues-as-share-of-gdp-1960-2011.png

THEN INCREASES SPENDING? LOL

15,000 new IRS agents to enforce obiecare alone and this idiot thinks he's a frugal spender.

PublicSept2014.PNG
I'm going to need a link to your stupid fucking chart. I guarantee it's some left wing asshole site. But I will take a chance. Link it.

"15,000 new IRS agents to enforce obiecare alone"

Q: Is the IRS seeking more than 1,000 new workers to administer the new health care law?

A: Yes. But many of them will be needed to deliver tax credits, not dun taxpayers. IRS says it needs 291 agents to enforce the law, including 193 to "ensure accurate delivery of tax credits."

A FACTOR OFF BY 1,400%, IN RIGHT WING WORLD! LOL

IRS and the Health Care Law Part II
Isn't that just special. You probably actually believe this too.

So groups like AARP are gathering up 35,000 volunteers in order to try and help people work their way through this piece of shit law and you think the IRS is going to get it done with 291.

The amount of sheer stupid and gullibility it requires to be a liberal is amazing yet you people find a way to accomplish it.

So, no you have NOTHING but opinion and right wing nonsense, as usual. Got it

Q: Will the IRS hire 16,500 new agents to enforce the health care law?

A: No. The law requires the IRS mostly to hand out tax credits, not collect penalties. The claim of 16,500 new agents stems from a partisan analysis based on guesswork and false assumptions, and compounded by outright misrepresentation.

IRS Expansion

"The IRS is already planning on 19,500 new employees to administer" Obama’s health care mandate.
Jon Huntsman on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 in a Republican presidential debate in Hanover, N.H.

And since the IRS’ own budget request estimates about 1,300 new employees in 2012 to administer the health care bill, mostly in non-enforcement roles, Huntsman’s 19,500 employee estimate is a new extreme for this claim. Not only does Huntsman repeat it wrongly, attributing it to the IRS, he kicks up figures that have been repeatedly debunked.

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Jon Huntsman says the IRS will hire 19 500 new workers because of health care mandate PolitiFact

And what happened to revenue?

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’

I'm going to guess the reason you're changing subjects is because you can't answer the question.

Sorry DUMMY, saying it INCREASED revenues BACK to where Carter had them 20% of GDP, was incorrect? lol

THIS was my post to your question dummy

Clinton took it back to where Carter had it before he gutted revenues. True, Ronnie didn't gut revenues like Dubya though

Remember how the GOP claimed it would lead to a recession AND give US less revenues? lol

Historical Source of Revenue as Share of GDP

POST #142

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation. Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’

I'm going to guess the reason you're changing subjects is because you can't answer the question.

Sorry DUMMY, saying it INCREASED revenues BACK to where Carter had them 20% of GDP, was incorrect? lol

Clinton took it back to where Carter had it before he gutted revenues. True, Ronnie didn't gut revenues like Dubya though

Remember how the GOP claimed it would lead to a recession AND give US less revenues? lol

POST #142

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation. Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL

You seem to be living in a fantasy land. Raising capital gains taxes has never created substantial revenue. When Clinton did it, the increased revenue was marginal at best. When the capital gains tax was lowered again during Clinton's second term, the revenue did increase significantly.

POST #142

LOL

You seem to be living in a fantasy land. Raising capital gains taxes has never created substantial revenue. When Clinton did it, the increased revenue was marginal at best. When the capital gains tax was lowered again during Clinton's second term, the revenue did increase significantly.

ANOTHER right wing MYTH. Shocking

January 16, 2008
N. Gregory Mankiw, former chair of the current President Bush’s Council of Economic Advisers, calculated that the growth spurred by capital gains tax cuts pays for about half of lost revenue over a number of years and that payroll tax cuts generate enough growth to pay for about 17 percent of what is lost.

The Impact of Tax Cuts

Revenues do tend to increase immediately following a cut in the capital gains tax rate. Because capital gains (or earnings on gains in stocks or real estate) are taxed only when the asset is sold, many investors will hold on to their assets until lower tax rates take effect, then rush to the "sell" window. But the spike in income to the federal government is temporary. A 2002 Congressional Budget Office study found that the effect wears off after a year or two. The report concluded that cuts to the capital gains tax rate "may not be enough to produce additional receipts over a long period" but "may do so over a few years."

The Budget According to McCain Part II

15 Things The GOP Doesn t Want You To Know About Taxes And The Debt Crooks and Liars

WHY STICK TO ONLY CAPITAL GAINS THOUGH? WAS THAT MY POSIT? lol

Bush CEA Chair Mankiw: Claim That Broad-Based Income Tax Cuts Increase Revenue Is Not "Credible," Capital Income Tax Cuts Also Don't Pay For Themselves

Conservative Economist Holtz-Eakin: "No Serious Research Evidence" Suggests Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

(ANTI) Tax Foundation's Prante: "A Stretch" To Claim "Cutting Capital Gains Taxes Raises Tax Revenues."

Bush CEA Chairman Lazear: "As A General Rule, We Do Not Think Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush Economic Adviser Viard: "Federal Revenue Is Lower Today Than It Would Have Been Without The Tax Cuts."

Bush Treasury Official Carroll: "We Do Not Think Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush-Appointed Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke: "I Don't Think That As A General Rule Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

ANY OTHER MYTHS YOU WANT TO PUSH BUBBA? I HAVE TIME TO DEBUNK THEM NOW? LOL

POST #142

LOL

Come on fantasy boy, give me ANYTHING. I'll even take Heritage bullshit numbers, lol

If only we could repeal the 22nd Amendment, so Obama could be POTUS for life!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes-41:

I get it Bubba, when pointed out GOP POLICY is responsible for the majority of the current AND projected debt, and when you right wing Klowns can't show policy passed by Obama has done much to increase the debt, ALL you have is ad homs

Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history.

I have no problem blaming Rs for the national debt. After all they are progressives. But to not also blame the D's, is utter ignorance.

ONCE MORE

"Shocking but conservative policy has a LONG history of being on the wrong side of history."

BTW where were you when Ronnie tripled the debt of EVERY past Prez, Poppy increased it 60% in 4 years and then Dubya doubled it again?

Yeah, talk about crazy

Translation: Wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhhhhhh

ONCE MORE

Yeah, talk about crazy

Translation: Wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhhhhhh

I agree, that's ALL you have. Now which was it Obama's sequester or the GOP's? lol

ONCE MORE

Yeah, talk about crazy

BTW, NO WHAT'S CRAZY IS YOU KLOWNS WAIT UNTIL GOP POLICY CAUSES THE DEBT, THEN BLAME THE DEM WHO INHERITS IT

The chart should be "Control of Congress"

ONCE MORE

Yeah, talk about crazy

Weird, so Congressional control is more important than Prez policy? Thank you Dems for the wonderful 17 year economic miracle you gave US in the 1980's and 1990's

April 2000

As Exhibit 1 shows, the economic record of the last 17 years is remarkable, particularly when viewed against the backdrop of the 1970s. The United States has experienced two of the longest and strongest expansions in our history back to back. They have been interrupted only by a shallow eight-month downturn in 1990-91.
The Real Reagan Economic Record Responsible and Successful Fiscal Policy

CAN YOU PLEASE LET HERITAGE KNOW IT WAS THE LARGELY DEM CONGRESS WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT MIRACLE BUBBA? Thanks

You are
You started it with stupid shit, idiot.
no I posted a fact ....a fact that you don't like ...a fact that you can't say Its wrong ... so your best is to try and deny the fact by using childish remarks... put on your big boy pants and tell us here how its stupid shit, if ya can ...

there is nothing to prove, they are facts. During obozo's 6 years the national debt has gone from 10T to 18T and will be over 20T by the time that fool leaves office. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents combined. Those are facts.
it other words you don't know ... got it ,,,
still an idio
and you can't spell idiot ???
priceless
yep dead between the ears
All you got huh? You and Obutthurt string in a tree........

Yeah, talk about crazy

Weird, so Congressional control is more important than Prez policy? Thank you Dems for the wonderful 17 year economic miracle you gave US in the 1980's and 1990's

April 2000

As Exhibit 1 shows, the economic record of the last 17 years is remarkable, particularly when viewed against the backdrop of the 1970s. The United States has experienced two of the longest and strongest expansions in our history back to back. They have been interrupted only by a shallow eight-month downturn in 1990-91.

CAN YOU PLEASE LET HERITAGE KNOW IT WAS THE LARGELY DEM CONGRESS WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT MIRACLE BUBBA? Thanks
As soon as you let libtards know it was republicans responsible for the good economy under Clinton.

As soon as you let libtards know it was republicans responsible for the good economy under Clinton.

exactly!! it was Newt who made Clinton lie and say " the era of big government is over." When Newt and Clinton ended "welfare as we know it" by making it workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare and almost that percent resigned from the Clinton administration in protest.

Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.
ROFL gotta love the total hypocrisy of these dumb ass democrats.

Obama punts nearly all of the spending for ACA till after he leaves office. Obama takes credit for ACA but not for the spending that will break the bank.

Democrats increase the cost of government in Obama's first year by an amount that had not been seen since the great depression. Only instead of actually buying something valuable with the money he pisses it away on shovel ready crap that no one wanted to fund in the first place.

Then it gets really ironic. After ACA goes through the democrats loose the house and the republicans BLOCK ALMOST EVERY NEW SPENDING IDEA THE DEMOCRATS HAVE. Thus forcing fiscal responsibility on Obama. The democrats SCREAM BLOODY MURDER FOR YEARS ON YEARS. Then the democrats loose the Senate.

Now you come along and try to take credit for the republicans forcing fiscal responsibility on you, the very thing you SCREAMED ABOUT FOR YEARS ON YEARS.

Frigging moron.

Yeah, talk about crazy

April 2000

You seem to have confused the US economy with the Federal government.

You have to be Krugman to be that far off, so I have to ask, are you Paul Krugman?

Yeah, talk about crazy

April 2000

Nah, it can't be Heritage said it was do to policy from the 1980's Bubba

exactly!! it was Newt who made Clinton lie and say " the era of big government is over." When Newt and Clinton ended "welfare as we know it" by making it workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare and almost that percent resigned from the Clinton administration in protest.

Lets Get This Straight Welfare Reform Was A Failure

A stunning report released by the University of Michigan’s National Poverty Center reveals that the number of US households living on less than $2 per person per day—a standard used by the World Bank to measure poverty in developing nations—rose by 130 percent between 1996 and 2011, from 636,000 to 1.46 million. The number of children living in these extreme conditions also doubled, from 1.4 million to 2.8 million.

The reason? In short: welfare reform, 1996—still touted by both parties as a smashing success.

The report concludes that the growth in extreme poverty “has been concentrated among those groups that were most affected by the 1996 welfare reform.”

....The report closes by saying that “it would be wrong to conclude that the U.S. safety net is strong, or even adequate, when one in five poor households with children are living without meaningful cash income.”

Lets Get This Straight Welfare Reform Was A Failure

In some states TANF virtually disappeared -- perhaps not surprisingly, given the states' new discretion and pressure from Washington to slash the rolls. Nationally, the fraction of poor children getting help plummeted from almost two-thirds to less than a third. A number of states reduced their welfare rolls by 90 percent.

Perversely, many observers welcomed these huge declines as proof that welfare reform was working. They didn't bother to follow these families as they moved into ever more crowded living situations, pieced together patchworks of part-time jobs or left their children alone while they went to work.

...Nationwide, there has been no increase in federal welfare funding since the 1996 law was enacted, so thanks to inflation, the value of that funding has eroded by about a third.

Peter Edelman and Barbara Ehrenreich -- Why welfare reform has failed

But while welfare reform may have initially reduced poverty, it left those still living at that income level worse off than they were before, reaching fewer of them and giving those it did reach less. And our poverty rates didn’t stay low. When they began to rise again, the program couldn’t offer them the support it used to. The recession has been a crystal clear, and incredibly painful, demonstration of this fact.

A stunning report released by the University of Michigan’s National Poverty Center reveals that the number of US households living on less than $2 per person per day—.

too stupid as always!!! your lib commie numbers don't include welfare, food stamps, housing, education, roads, national defense, healthcare, etc etc which come to about $60,000 per year.

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

for 76th time are you a communist dumbto3??

Forum List

Back